Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewish magic or mystical Kabbalah practices

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Add CherubRambo to the list. Jesus fulfilled the law at the cross so now we live by faith in his finished work.
    Show us the scriptures?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 916 Posts

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you or do you not advocate Torah observance for Christians? You're the liar who wants to cry when he's outed.
    Uh, can you please show me where I "advocate" anything more than what is written in the scripture around here? I come here to share and even learn whenever possible. I advocate believing and walking in the scripture; which begins with the Torah if you had not noticed. If I was to "advocate" my own walk in such a place as this the accusations of Judaizer, Pescatarianizer, Pharisee, Lawer, and Scribe would be much more rampant and plentiful. Would you like to go into why your meat eating is murder to satisfy the lust of your belly of the flesh? Because I can prove it with the scripture from Genesis to Paul. Everything is overblown in your false accusations to suite your own overblown self ego. But if you are going to advocate that the Torah is abolished in your comments to me then you should expect a response knowing that I disagree with you and that the scripture can and will refute you to your face. If you are basing your doctrine in the idea that the Torah is abolished while at the same time trying to tell us all about who and what is antichrist do you not think that you should what Paul says about the so-called antichrist? As already show to you: he is called the TORAHLESS-LAWLESS ONE, and that sounds way more like you than me by simply looking at and comparing our doctrines. Hmmm, let's see, the antichrist is called the Torahless-Lawless one: and Epoisses says that the Torah is abolished, and yet Epoisses ignores the commandments of Messiah and judges me a sorcerer and wizard using witchcraft when all I did was quote and expound scripture from the scripture.

Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    In post #7 you defended the Torah so you are just a wizard in training. You really don't have the skills to take down anyone of significance so you just lay in wait for the weak and sickly in the rear of the camp.
    This is from one of your fellow squeaky Torah hater threads from earlier today:

Lol, even according to Paul it is exactly the opposite of what you say!
    THE LAWLESS ONE is the man of sin or son of perdition:

2 Thessalonians 2:8 W/H
    8 και τοτε αποκαλυφθησεται ο ανομος
    [G#459] ον ο κυριος [ιησους] ανελει τω πνευματι του στοματος αυτου και καταργησει τη επιφανεια της παρουσιας αυτου

How can anyone not understand HO ANOMOS? Or is it that you CHOOSE to put your faith and trust in the translations of clearly biased men who hate the Law just as you do?
    Yep, according to Paul, whom you love, your teacher is "ο ανομος" . . .
    That is to say, the TORAHLESS-LAWLESS ONE.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You can't just give me a yes or a no? I don't want to read your trite.

Thanks

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's true because they are enemies of each other. Law and grace are non-compatible. Christianity today thanks to the wonderful works of Darby, White, Smith, Russell and the like has morphed into Messianic Judaism.
    Not true, another false teaching you learned from someone else other than what the scripture teaches; look closely at the FIRST miracle of Messiah where he changes water into wine, the GOOD wine, by having fresh water ADDED to the water of the purification rites of the Yhudim. The covenants are mixed by the context in the very first miracle in the Gospel of John.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
    Show us the scriptures?
    You would need faith even if they were shown to you and you have none. Faith can't be worked for it is granted when you stop working your way to heaven.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not true, another false teaching you learned from someone else other than what the scripture teaches; look closely at the FIRST miracle of Messiah where he changes water into wine, the GOOD wine, by having fresh water ADDED to the water of the purification rites of the Yhudim. The covenants are mixed by the context in the very first miracle in the Gospel of John.
    It is true deceived one who is cutoff from grace and mercy. You're a severed branch waiting to be gathered up.

Thanks

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    Just curious because you mentioned Galgotha in a way that sounded historical instead of relating to mans skull allegorically.
    When I say Golgotha I usually mean it in the way of the writings as it is written in the writings. That is not a decision on my part as to how it should be interpreted. There is so much teaching in that subject, for instance, the hours, they speak of the six yamim of the new creation, (the end is the beginning but there is no night there because the light is separated from the darkness, etc., and so on).

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep commands

Deuteronomy 8:3
    He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord.

1 John 2:3
    [ Love and Hatred for Fellow Believers ] We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands.

1 John 3:22
    and receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what pleases him.

1 John 5:3
    In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

Revelation 14:12
    This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

Thanks

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is true deceived one who is cutoff from grace and mercy. You're a severed branch waiting to be gathered up.
    If indeed you had read and understood my testimony you would know the way and know that I have already been brought through the fire. You clearly have not, and that really is not a judgment but simply is what it is, for two of you must breathe out their last as the scripture and the Master himself teaches you in his doctrine, (which you have no clue about), but you refuse to part yourself asunder and render unto Elohim the things of Elohim. Neither will you do the will of Elohim so as to receive the promise, as the scripture teaches you even in Hebrews and the epistles of Paul, for you only know how to do your own will; and therefore you despise the Torah of Elohim. It is all explained in the parables of Messiah whom you do not know because you neither know nor understand his words in the Gospel accounts.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
    [FONT="]Keep commands[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]Deuteronomy 8:3[/FONT]
    [FONT="]He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. [/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]1 John 2:3[/FONT]
    [FONT="][ Love and Hatred for Fellow Believers ] We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]1 John 3:22[/FONT]
    [FONT="]and receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what pleases him.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]1 John 5:3[/FONT]
    [FONT="]In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]Revelation 14:12[/FONT]
    [FONT="]This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.[/FONT]
    You're just proving my point.

Jacob, Daqq and CherubRambo all taken down by Jewish magic.

Those Harry Potter movies that teach wizardry to kids aren't so wholesome.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I say Golgotha I usually mean it in the way of the writings as it is written in the writings. That is not a decision on my part as to how it should be interpreted. There is so much teaching in that subject, for instance, the hours, they speak of the six yamim of the new creation, (the end is the beginning but there is no night there because the light is separated from the darkness, etc., and so on).
    So its meaning in the way it was written is historical or an on going event?

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If indeed you had read and understood my testimony you would know the way and know that I have already been brought through the fire. You clearly have not, and that really is not a judgment but simply is what it is, for two of you must breathe out their last as the scripture and the Master himself teaches you in his doctrine, (which you have no clue about), but you refuse to part yourself asunder and render unto Elohim the things of Elohim. Neither will you do the will of Elohim so as to receive the promise, as the scripture teaches you even in Hebrews and the epistles of Paul, for you only know how to do your own will; and therefore you despise the Torah of Elohim.
    Your visions come from the devil!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're just proving my point.

Jacob, Daqq and CherubRambo all taken down by Jewish magic.

Those Harry Potter movies that teach wizardry to kids aren't so wholesome.
    You are a few incarnations behind so you can't grasp that your dead while in the flesh which is some fairy dust you need to purchase or just go through the death and reboot for some more Soul husking with the swine.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You are a few incarnations behind so you can't grasp that your dead while in the flesh which is some fairy dust you need to purchase or just go through the death and reboot for some more Soul husking with the swine.
    Cutoff Torah bangers and Dispy Torah wannabes are brothers in arms.

All the Darby Christians will be keeping Torah at the end when they blow a kiss goodbye to grace.

Thanks

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So its meaning in the way it was written is historical or an on going event?
    Put yourself into the text by putting the text into your gulgolet, (the place of the skull), and when the Son of Man comes the knowledge in your gulgolet will descend into the heart like the holy city of Elohim with all the continual holy things, (for therein, the heart, is the garden of understanding). All you can do is input the knowledge but Elohim is He who knows the heart. If you show the love by doing the work of inputting the knowledge of His Word, I say that He will in no way fail you and your reward will be great in the End, (which is only the beginning). After that none of this will matter but you will have an irresistible charge through love to share what you are given. It is true that the letter kills but that is a good thing: it is better to die this way so that you may truly live, for He says, "I kill, and I make alive", and I know He does the two at the same time and that it was for my own good ending.

Thread Information