TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.

You are incorrect. I accepted Jesus at a young age. I have not rejected Jesus. I do not know where you are getting your information, but you are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob
    I said
    You rejected Jesus when you started teaching the old testament law. You blaspheme against Jesus every time you say no to a new testament verse. you are an antichrist.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    You rejected Jesus when you started teaching the old testament law. You blaspheme against Jesus every time you say no to a new testament verse. you are an antichrist.
    Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. Jesus instructed me to keep and teach the Commandments of the Law, basically, in Matthew 5:17-19

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. Jesus instructed me to keep and teach the Commandments of the Law, basically, in Matthew 5:17-19
    I said
    Your an idiot. It says until all is fulfilled. Jesus fulfilled the law. He taught us how to fulfill the law. Apparently you haven't fulfilled the law yet. Ofcourse you cant because you keep saying no to Jesus and the new testament. All born again Christians have fulfilled the law. They done it with the law of Christ. But you keep saying no to Christ. And you keep working for satan.

[Mat 5:17-18
    17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
    18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom.

I said\
    Remember you have fallen from grace. Now your in bondage to the whole old testament law.

[Gal 5:3-4
    3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said
    Your an idiot. It says until all is fulfilled. Jesus fulfilled the law. He taught us how to fulfill the law. Apparently you haven't fulfilled the law yet. Ofcourse you cant because you keep saying no to Jesus and the new testament. All born again Christians have fulfilled the law. They done it with the law of Christ. But you keep saying no to Christ. And you keep working for satan.

[Mat 5:17-18
    17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
    18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
    I said\
    Remember you have fallen from grace. Now your in bondage to the whole old testament law.

[Gal 5:3-4
    3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
    Shalom.

I have not said no to Christ, and I am not attempting to be justified by the law

To fulfill the Law is to observe it, to keep it, to obey it. We do this by the Spirit of God. But it is a choice that you have to make, to obey. If the Spirit of God dwells in you then you will want to, and you will, obey the things of God, God's Commandments. This is more than falling short in some way. It is more than not knowing if you are fulfilling the Law, even though Jesus already did it for you. Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill. Jesus was an offering for sin, and He condemned sin in the flesh, so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. Are you born again, born of the Spirit?

Shalom.

Jacob

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom.

I have not said no to Christ, and I am not attempting to be justified by the law

To fulfill the Law is to observe it, to keep it, to obey it. We do this by the Spirit of God. But it is a choice that you have to make, to obey. If the Spirit of God dwells in you then you will want to, and you will, obey the things of God, God's Commandments. This is more than falling short in some way. It is more than not knowing if you are fulfilling the Law, even though Jesus already did it for you. Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill. Jesus was an offering for sin, and He condemned sin in the flesh, so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. Are you born again, born of the Spirit?

Shalom.

Jacob
    I said
    Your an idiot. Saying no to Jesus or disagreeing with Jesus is blasphemy. And yes when you stand up for the old testament law and teach it. You are trying to be justified by it.

Jesus says the old covenant(testament) is obsolete. You said no, it is not obsolete.

[Heb 8:13
    13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Jesus says He changed the law. You say no He didn't change the law. Your speaking against Jesus.

[Heb 7:12, 18
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

Jesus says He annulled the old commandments , you say no He didn't annul the former commandments.

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jesus says all who ever came before Him are thieves and robbers. You say no that is not true.

Jhn 10:8
    8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said
    Your an idiot. Saying no to Jesus or disagreeing with Jesus is blasphemy. And yes when you stand up for the old testament law and teach it. You are trying to be justified by it.

Jesus says the old covenant(testament) is obsolete. You said no, it is not obsolete.

[Heb 8:13
    13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Jesus says He changed the law. You say no He didn't change the law. Your speaking against Jesus.

[Heb 7:12, 18
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

Jesus says He annulled the old commandments , you say no He didn't annul the former commandments.

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jesus says all who ever came before Him are thieves and robbers. You say no that is not true.

Jhn 10:8
    8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
    Shalom.

Again, you are incorrect in what you say.

Shalom.

Jacob

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
    I said
    You really are an idiot. I have showed you over and over what the new testament says. Jesus died on a cross to bring us the new testament. To deliver us from the old testament. And you are being used by satan to lead people back into the old testament. To put them back under the law. I have shared hundreds of verses to show you that your wrong. And that you are an antichrist. Which you are.
    Jesus died on the cross to bring us the new testament. And you keep calling Him a liar.

[Heb 9:15-18
    15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
    16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
    17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
    18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

[Mar 14:24, 27
    24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many. ...
    27 Then Jesus said to them, "All of you will be made to stumble because of Me this night, for it is written: 'I will strike the Shepherd, And the sheep will be scattered.'

Thanks
    Thanked 14,318 Times in 11,391 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
    Sorry Jake. Squeaks is correct
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Sorry Jake. Squeaks is correct
    Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

patrick jane,

My name is Jacob.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said
    You really are an idiot. I have showed you over and over what the new testament says. Jesus died on a cross to bring us the new testament. To deliver us from the old testament. And you are being used by satan to lead people back into the old testament. To put them back under the law. I have shared hundreds of verses to show you that your wrong. And that you are an antichrist. Which you are.
    Jesus died on the cross to bring us the new testament. And you keep calling Him a liar.

[Heb 9:15-18
    15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
    16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
    17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
    18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

[Mar 14:24, 27
    24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many. ...
    27 Then Jesus said to them, "All of you will be made to stumble because of Me this night, for it is written: 'I will strike the Shepherd, And the sheep will be scattered.'
    Shalom.

Incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom.

Incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob
    I said
    Your an idiot. You don't know scripture. You don't know the Holy Spirit. You speak blasphemy against Jesus.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said
    Your an idiot. You don't know scripture. You don't know the Holy Spirit. You speak blasphemy against Jesus.
    Shalom.

You are incorrect. I know Scripture and I know the Holy Spirit. Other than that I do not know what you mean or what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom.

You are incorrect. I know Scripture and I know the Holy Spirit. Other than that I do not know what you mean or what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob
    I said
    You have lied to yourself so much your believing it. The rest of the world goes by evidence. I have showed you enough evidence to convict anyone. And you just fall back on that denial spirit.
    Let me ask you this/
    Are you agreeing with me when you say I am incorrect?
    Are you agreeing with me when you say no?

Thread Information