User Tag List

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 243132333435 LastLast

Thread: What Does it Mean to be Born Again?

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doomed Catholics and Peter & Co. are under the gospel of circumcision, which killeth

The aim of Jesus is to bring God's kingdom, as it it is in spirit heaven, to the surface of earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

To achieve this end, Jesus had, declared and promoted two different agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
    22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

1. The 'follow me' agenda was exemplified by and committed onto Paul, under the gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is under God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandment so as to serve one own spirit:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
    22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
    23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
    24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
    39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2. The 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda was committed onto and exemplified by Satan/Peter, under the gospel of circumcision. The gospel of circumcision is the O.T. system. This is righteousness that is with the Ten Commandments and canons, etc.:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
    7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospel of circumcision and the gospel of uncircumcision are totally different in all ways. They are opposite to each other.

The gospel of uncircumcision is anchored on the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which makes one free from the the ten commandments.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
    2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Under this gospel one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God. This gospel and this approach giveth life, eternal.

On the other hand, the gospel of circumcision is anchored on ideals and laws like the ten commandments, canons etc. These all killeth. These all makes one and keeps one, 'the dead who bury their dead:

Romans: 7 kjv n.t.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
    10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
    11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The above says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment, i.e. the gospel of circumcision which was rendered onto Peter) was found to be onto death. It killeth and it slew humans. That is, the gospel of circumcision/the ten Commandments made one and kept one, 'the dead who bury their dead'. This defines Satan/Peter's commission.

No one should have any doubts that the church of Satan/Peter & Co. is the commission where the dead bury their dead, inside the earth with Satan Peter.

However Paul hold the commission for those who are converted (awaken to their spirits/cease being 'the dead') and healed by Jesus in their current life time. That is, they become Christians in their current life time and differed in no way from the Lord Jesus (except that Jesus is Lord of all). These are the chosen few Christians:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
    1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
    12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Unlike 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead), when Christians die they separate from their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies.

Since Christians were were in communion with the Spirit of Jesus (through their own spirits) while they lived, they continue to be in communion with the Spirit of Jesus (through their own spirits after they die physically). They do not loose their spirit bodies when the loose their physical body through physical death.

Then they are led by the Spirit of Jesus to spirit heaven, in three day (like Jesus Christ) into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them. There are are like angel in spirit heaven.

Christians are not buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, together with their dead physical bodies for any stay. When they die physically, they simply separate out of their dead physical bodies. Then Jesus clad only in His Spirit body receives then and they rise in three days to be like angels in spirit heaven. This defines Paul's commission.

The 'follow Jesus' people are destine to to return to the surface of earth, to inherit the surface of earth, when God kingdom (as it is in spirit heaven) come to the surface of earth.

The 'let the dead bury their dead' people are not destine (together with those who follow Jesus) to inherit the surface of earth when God's kingdom of heaven comes here. They are destine to be cast out of the surface of earth and into hell inside the earth.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 11th, 2017 at 02:29 PM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one is asked to agree or disagree with me. I have not posted (and never post) my opinion or my ideas. So there is no question of anyone agreeing or disagreeing with me.

All I ever post are the literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. I offer no 'interpritation'. I do not add words to 'finish', 'explain' or 'clarify' any revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.

I simply add another revelation (or revelations) that uses similar words and phrases to add further light.

Therefore one cannot disagree with me. If one do not agree with my post, one is simply disagreeing with the Holy KJV N.T.

By accepting and posting the Holy KJV N.T. literally, I am save from sin which accrue from misrepresenting the Holy KJV N.T.. By simply accepting and quoting the Holy KJV N.T., as is, I cannot and do not misguide/deceive anyone.

Billions of self-righteous aspiring Christians and Catholics ignore and/or changes verses in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have them support their pre-conditioned Satanic/Antichrist ideas.

I provide literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T. profusely to ensure total transparent clarity and total support for my posts.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,511 Times in 13,374 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Don't you care what he told me about Peter? Don't you care that he says a lot of false stuff about Peter? Stop harassing me.
    I'm simply pointing out that you're trolling. AGAIN.

Until you start listening, I'll have to expose you for what you are.

It's really for your own good.

Stop trolling.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

The above says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) was found to be onto death.

The above says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) killeth and slew humans.

The above says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) made one and kept one, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

If you guys in the Catholic esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) even in least way you guys are 'the dead who bury their dead'

Additionally the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) are the gospel of circumcision. And this gospel was committed onto Satan/Peter:

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

All clear and literal indication in the Holy KJV N.T. is that Peter was Satan and remained Satan. And he was given to anchor a church in which 'the dead would remain the dead and bury each other inside the earth, in hell. This was and continue to be in line with Jesus second agenda/instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Jesus had, promoted and served two agendas:

Clearly therefore Satan/Peter was appointed to anchor a church/commission in which 'the dead bury their dead'.

And indeed the expectation was for 'the dead' to be sent to the church of Satan/Peter and it was also expected that their spirit will not be saved in their current life time. The promise was that their spirit may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

The followers in the church of Satan/Peter were destine to be spiritually dead when they die. They were destine to be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter when they die physically. During their life on earth they are given the hope that their spirits may be saved (from the grave) at some (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Clearly death has a sting and the grave has victory over Catholic who embrace Peter/Satan and not the Lord Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
    55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
    56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
    57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ

Satan/Peter was not appointed to anchor a church/commission in which people 'follow Jesus'.

Following Jesus is anchored on the gospel of uncircumcision. This gospel was committed onto Paul. Paul was appointed to anchor and exemplify a commission in which people 'follow Jesus.

Catholics do all kinds of antics with (corruption of) revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have these revelations support (force fit) their ideas . . . when, in fact, the truth are the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 11th, 2017 at 03:20 PM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Catholics do all kinds of antics with (corruption of) revelations

Catholics do all kinds of antics with (corruption of) revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have these revelations support (force fit) their ideas . . . when, in fact, the truth are the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

All one need to do is to connect verses with similar words and phrases and all truth will be confirmed. For example:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
    22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
    24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above says that 'now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested' Then it says 'Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus'

The question arise, what is this 'Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus', that is coupled with 'now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested'.

Acts: 13 verse: 39 KJV N.T. speaks exactly about justification. This revelation tells us exactly what justification come by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. This is justification to do the things which one was not justified by the ten commandments.

Therefore the above say that there is righteousness of God that is totally without the ten commandments. It say also that one is justified to transgress the ten commandments by grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

Clearly the ten commandments are done away with for Christians. Therefore the ten commandments are not eternal or any other laws from God because laws from God are not ever done-away-with.

The fact is, the ten commandments were given by Moses and not God. This is why they can and must be done-away-with.

Truth and grace came by Jesus Christ and these are eternal:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

Of course a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics deny the above. They say that the 'law of Moses' (in Acts: 13 verse 39 KJV N.T.) is not the ten commandments.

However the above does not stand alone.

The above is further supported, literally, by another revelation which confirms in clear and literal terms that one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' the thou shall not covet commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can serve spirit:

Romans: 7 KJV NT.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above say quite literally, one is 'become dead to the law' and delivered from the law' so that one can transgress the the law so as serve spirit.

In the above, the law which one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

These revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. all literally and clearly confirmed that that the those who can be led by spirit (i.e. the converted) has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit.

The sad fact is that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics totally oppose and deny the above very clear and literal revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.

The question is, Who are their false prophet, unawares spying false brethren, Satanic/Antichrist leaders who are deceiving them? And making them 'spiritually dead', Antichrist/Satanic people themselves.

And why are they so foolish?

Jesus said many are called and few chosen. Jesus also said, straight is the way and narrow the gate which leadeth to life eternal and few find it.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a Billions strong Catholics (foolishly) take delight in being 'billions'. They are the many (who are unsaved and un-chosen) and not the chosen few.

And these people arrogantly, boldly and self-opinionated-ly teach/advise/lecture about, Christianity.

Clearly the surface of earth was in a Dark Age and we were overpowered by Dark Age people. And the surface of earth is only now coming out of this Dark Age as evidences by the surfacing of increased knowledge which are simply the pure and literal Holy KJV N.T. posts like mine:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The time of the end of the Dark age is at hand. Increased knowledge is surfacing. The words are no longer 'shut-up' And the book is not longer sealed.

Indeed many people will realize that they were collectively deceived by false prophets. They will be running to and fro in bitter disappointment and mad frenzies.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 12th, 2017 at 03:41 AM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The very sad and untenable Antichrist state of Catholics.

For some time now, the surface of earth has been at the time of the end of the last 2000 odd years of delusion (a Dark Age) and the dawn of a New Age which is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. The total end of this transforming period is fast approaching.

It is time to awaken, with absolute clarity, to the fact that Jesus had, declared, promoted and practiced two agenda as follow:

For the past 2000 odd years both agendas were permitted on the surface of earth. During the next 2000 odd years only the 'follow Jesus' agenda will be permitted/tolerated on the surface of earth.

1. Following Jesus is about literally following Jesus along the Christian path he took and demonstrated. This means to cease being 'the dead who bury their dead' and becoming a Christian in one's current life.

A Christian differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). This means that Christians, when they die physically, are not buried, together with their dead physical bodies inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter, They do not go there for an indefinite stay, under the hope that Jesus will return some, still to come, day to save their spirits. Christians are not 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). This means that when Christians die they rise in three days to be like angels in heaven. Christians literally follow Jesus.

2. 'let the dead bury their dead' is literally about letting 'the dead' (i.e. spiritually dead people) burying each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, in the hope that Jesus will return at some still to come day and save their spirits. These are the dead who bury their dead'

It is therefore critical to discern (according to the Holy KJV N.T.) who exactly are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., 'the dead' are all who, even in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) were found to be onto death. They killeth. The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) makes one and keeps one 'the dead', This is why they were done-away-with for those who follow Jesus (i.e.Christians):

The above says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) was found to be onto death.

The above says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) killeth and slew humans.

The above says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) made one and kept one, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The sad fact is that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (in some way or the other) under the false belief that the ten commandments are a part of 'following Jesus' and/or being Christians.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have no hope of being Christians and are not Christians. They have simply been made and kept, 'the dead who bury their dead'. Clearly they were deceived by false prophets.

Of course, Catholics are very quick to 'pull rank' on traditional Christians.

. . . and traditional Christians are also very quick to 'pull rank' on the chosen few authentic Christians and all others who seek to exercise their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are both a very foolish and deluded 'self-righteous' bunch. They totally deny Jesus and Christianity yet they are led (by their false prophets) to hope for the help of Jesus.

Clearly there will be grave disappointment among these billions. Soon they will be running to and for, like mad people.

In fact such people, at the higher ranks, in these O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments oriented tradition, whether within formal church or outside in the political arena, are first to know the uninformed folly of their ways. Their 'grass root' followers will only catch up to truth, only later.

The leader and higher ranks in O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments oriented traditions are already running 'to and for', in desperation. Their old O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments approach and their old style O.T/Mosaic/ten commandment oriented leadership are dissolving in many lands to give way to the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus system and N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus type leaderships.

Example of the 'Old leadership' 'running to and fro' is the likes of Ms. Clinton, the Old Anti-Brexit leader and the leader in the Catholic church.

At different levels they all know they are quickly loosing their traction or hold on their past populations. And indeed they are running 'to and fro' in desperate attempts to regain traction and control. They will not succeed. They will simply make it worse for themselves.

The surface of earth is not in a retrogressive (going back to the past) path. The surface of earth has not been on this path for a long time. The surface is on an forward increasingly enlightened path. The old will not be restored. This is simply another tranche of transformation to better things on the surface of earth.

This 'time of the end' of the recent past 2000 odd years and the start of a new 2000 odd year period, is based on increased knowledge which come to a chosen few. These are spiritually actualized people who include theoretical quantum physicists. :

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The Old is totally dissolve to give way to the New. The Old Age was shared between O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/killething ideologies and N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideologies.

The time of the end of the Dark Age which was dominated by O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/killething ideologies and O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/killething style leaders has ended. The New Age of Enlightenment in Christ is at hand. New and different leaders are rising and surfacing.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 12th, 2017 at 07:50 AM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God:

The recent December 12 2012 marked the end of one period in the Mayan calender.

There was lot of hype that this would be the end of the world. The end of the world never comes.

However there are constantly changes which come to the surface of earth, every 2000 odd years. At each of these times, increased knowledge comes to 'chosen' humans on earth. This is recorded as a matter of fact in the Holy KJV N.T.

One aspect of this change of Age and the surfacing of increased knowledge is that previous words that were 'shut-up' in the 'sealed' previous Holy books are revealed in increased clarity. These 'shut-up' words and 'sealed' holy Books, are un-shut-up and un-sealed, at these transforming time of the end of one 2000 odd year period and the start of another 2000 odd year period.

The above happens through chosen humans, simply because quantum leaps of increased consciousness (i.e. increase smartness) come to humans, at these time of realignment of the Angles in heaven. The smart simply becomes smarter and can discern more truth, easily. Even the ordinary-smart person becomes smarter. Every one grows smarter from their previous level.

These are quantum leaps in intelligence which cannot be slyly integrated into society. Within these 2000 odd year period new knowledge is constantly increasing and been used and added to society. However at these transitory times when the Ages changes, the increased knowledge are 'Quantum leaps' and this increased knowledge totally dismisses, undermine and relegates Old 'wisdom of the world'.

This increased knowledge displaces the Old knowledge and create and sustains a new reality on the surface of earth. Then all the Old systems become irrelevant and extinct and all the old leaders and others who operated under that old system are dismissed and relegated . . . to give way to the New.

2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

The chosen few who get increased knowledge are empowered to relevance and leadership and the past leaders find themselves running to and fro in last ditch (but worthless) efforts to hold on to power. This is according to:

The last change came recently, with the time of the end of the past 2000 odd year period when both the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideology and the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideology were supported on the surface of earth.

During the past 2000 odd year period people were called to transform from the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideology to the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideology. The past 2000 odd years were given for people to make this transformation.

However it was prophesied that many would be called but few will be chosen, i.e. few will make the transformation of dropping the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideology and actually embrace the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideology.

The window of opportunity for making this transformation is now closing very rapidly. It will totally end very soon.

A New Age of 2000 odd years have just started. This is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is the actual age in which new creatures who are men/women in Christ will dominate and rule on earth and all the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment ideas and all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment people will pass away and be replace by these New creatures who are actually in Christ:

2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

This New Age brought an end to the past 2000 odd year during which both O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideology and the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideology were permitted on the surface of earth.

This past 2000 odd year period in which the Old (O.T.) ideologies and the New (N.T.) ideologies prevailed on the surface of earth has ended.

The ensuing 2000 odd years (the New Age) will permit/support only the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideology and only N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people (i.e. actual New creatures in Christ), on the surface of earth.

Old creatures (i.e. those who esteem use, invoke and promote the ten commandments) can no longer be tolerated on earth (because of increased knowledge has descended on earth as knowledge and answers which were previously hidden are not now 'blowing' more profusely and more powerfully in the wind).

However 'the (spiritually) dead' cannot access this increased knowledge, answers and guidance which are in the Spirit of Jesus and now blowing more profusely and more powerfully in the wind. One must be spiritually awaken/spiritually aware to access this information, knowledge and guidance.

One must be converted (i.e. 'the dead' must become awaken to his heart/spirit) in order to access this increased knowledge, answers and guidance from the now very strengthened Spirit of Jesus who is 'blowing in the wind':

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
    14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

There was a long wait for the Spirit of Truth, which is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession to strengthened enough (through the grace of the Angels in heaven) so as to 'come to earth' and establish Jesus' kingdom on the surface.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Recently, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has come to earth with the Holy Angels. This resulted from recent realignment among the Angels in heaven. The Angles in heaven are the planets etc. Their recent (2000 odd year) routine realignment brought the surface of earth acutely into their focus in such a way that the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession became very strengthened on the surface of earth.

The above is described as "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:".

Basically, through power derived from the realignment of the Angels in heaven (i.e. the planets etc.), the Spirit of Truth which is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession has strengthened significantly on the surface of earth.

Therefore the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has finally come to the surface of earth. And this Spirit is passing knowledge, all truth and guidance to Saints/Christians and all spiritually awakened people, very much more efficiently and powerfully.

This Spirit of Jesus is now ruling on earth. And creating significant quantum of New creatures in Christ on the surface of earth. In fact for the past century or so New creatures in Christ (i.e. Christians) who were like angels in heaven have been returning to earth in human physical bodies to inherit God's kingdom of heaven which is now forming on the surface of earth, because of the increased powere of the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of earth.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Now only a very limited numbers of day are left for O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people to become N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people, before all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are teleported out of here, through black hole portals, in their physical bodies, to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter . . . to join their counterparts who have being going there after death, for the past 2000 odd years.

The aim of Jesus is to bring God's kingdom, as it it is in spirit heaven, to the surface of earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

God's kingdom, as it is in heaven, has come to earth.

God's kingdom, as it is in (spirit) heaven, is about only the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/'follow Jesus' ideologies which is anchored on grace and truth and not at all about the O.T./Mosaic/Ten Commandments/'let the dead bury their dead' ideologies.

Please wake-up and smell the aroma of truth before too late will be your cry.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 13th, 2017 at 07:42 AM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus had two agendas, which gave rise to two commisssions/churches:

Jesus had, declared, promoted and practiced two agendas, which gave rise to two commission/churches:

One of Jesus' agendas was superior/favorable/popular. This was and continue to be the 'follow Jesus' agenda. This commission is anchored on the gospel of uncircumcision which was committed onto Paul.

The other of Jesus' agenda indicated Jesus' disdain.This agenda was not superior/not favorable/not popular. This was and continue to be the 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda. This commission is anchored on the the gospel of circumcision which was committed onto Peter.

Fact is, Peter was identified by Jesus to be Satan

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
    23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
    24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Peter was identified by Jesus to be Satan for the following reasons:
    1. Peter savourest the things of man and not the things of God.
    2. Peter was not following Jesus. (He was seeking to lead Jesus)

Therefore at least up to the above time, Peter/Satan was not inclined to follow Jesus and he was not following Jesus.

However Jesus made it clear that he had and actively pursued two agenda, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead. Therefore Jesus confirmed that he would set-up two commission/churches. One for each of these two agenda.

Clearly Peter/Satan had already align himself to Jesus second agenda/church by not being inclined to following Jesus but rather wanted to lead Jesus. Peter/Satan had revealed himself 'not qualified to anchor Jesus' 'follow me' commission/church. Peter/Satan had revealed himself 'qualified to anchor Jesus second commission which is 'let the dead the dead bury their dead'.

And indeed Jesus appointed Peter/Satan to anchor what Jesus described as 'my church'.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Fact is Jesus established two commission. One anchored on the gospel of circumcision which was committed onto Peter. And another anchored on the gospel of uncircumcision which was anchored on Paul.

The gospel of circumcision (which was committed onto Peter) is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition. And the ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments makes one and keeps on 'the dead'. So here again Peter/Satan is tied into Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda/commission/church. And not Jesus' 'follow me' agenda/commission/church

To add further confirmation to the above, Jesus established a church under 'Satan' (who He identified to be Peter) where 'the dead' are sent so their spirits may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

One whose spirit must be saved is 'the dead' (who bury their dead)

Since the spirits of those who are in Peter/Stan church my be saved only in the day of the Lord Jesus. And since the day of the Lord Jesus is 'still to come'. Then everyone in the church of Peter/Satan remain 'the dead' for all their entire life time on earth. And when they die physically, they are literally 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Since Jesus 'follow me' agenda was clearly the favorable agenda and Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' was the inferior agenda. It was therefore necessary for Jesus to fool-up Peter/Satan into serving His inferior agenda which was anchored on having the dead bury each other inside the earth, in hell.

It is clear that Peter/Satan was guilty of the following, through out:
    1. staying close to Jesus but savored the things of man and not the things of God.
    2. staying close to Jesus but not being inclined to follow Jesus.
    3. denying Jesus three time, at the final moment, after walking with him through out.
    4. not being capable of loving Jesus and not loving Jesus .

The church of Peter/Satan have been willingly and obediently burring their deceased followers ('the dead') inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter for the past 2000 odd years. They have accepted and willingly and peacefully embraced being buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter based on a very 'iffy' promise, which is that; their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Clearly Peter/Satan was totally out-smarted by Jesus into serving his second agenda of getting rid of 'the dead' from the surface of earth and into hell, inside the earth in an organized, willing and peaceful manner.

The above is a very different idea from the one Satan/Peter promoted about himself. However the above is the literal truth as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

'The dead' are children of the flesh and they are not carded to inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm or on the surface of earth, together with children of God who are spirit and Spirit/Christians.

'The dead'/children of the flesh are destine to be cast out of God's kingdom at every forum/realm. Jesus seemed to have simply devised a peaceful way for the dead to be willingly buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The sad fact which is by their own doing, is that, no one associated with Peter/Satan's church has anyone in heaven. They are all in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter (who went there first).

While they lived they all held on to the idea that their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. They died as 'the dead'. And they were 'the dead who buried their dead'. To this day none of them have saved spirits. Indeed the day of the Lord Jesus is still to come.

Of course, those who 'followed Jesus', did not go the way of Catholics who followed Peter/Satan.

It is quite amazing and curiously foolish, that so many people will deny and abandon Jesus so as to embrace and follow Peter/Satan (whiles making all kinds of 'lame' and simplistic excuses for Peter/Satan).

Clearly many are called and few chosen because Satan fooled-up/deceived the masses both within the Catholic church and in traditional Christianity.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 12th, 2017 at 05:29 PM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please wake-up to the serous folly of unwitting Satan/Peter and his church

Jesus had two aims, agendas and causes, as follows:

'The dead who bury their dead' are those who even in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which is the gospel of circumcision which was committed onto Peter. These are not the Christians.

Christians are the chosen few who did not follow Satan/Peter and instead, actually followed Jesus.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto [U]death[/U.

1. The above says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) was found to be onto death.

3. The above says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) made one and kept one, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The following says that one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from 'the thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can serve spirit:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

In the above the law which one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from', so that one can serve spirit, is the 'thou sahll not covet commandment (and by extension the ten commandments). This is because the the ten commandments killeth. They makes and keeps one, 'the dead' who bury their dead.

(However in spite of the above, the gospel of circumcision (which is the ten commandments) was committed onto Peter. Is this not very note-worthy and very alarming for those who follow Satan/Peter. Seems to indicate that Jesus had sometime very serious against Satan/Peter and others who were and are, also 'the dead')

The above is literally and independently supported by:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
    11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
    12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
    13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
    16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

In the above, 'the ministration of death written and engraven in stone' is the ten commandments. The above say that the ten commandments are the ministration od death. They killeth. They make one and keep one 'the dead who bury their dead'. And the ten commandments is the gospel of circumcision which was committed onto Peter. What further proof does one need to realize that Peter was and remained Satan and was not favored by the Jesus. Peter/Satan was not capable of following and was not given to follow, Jesus.

The above say that the ten commandments was glorious but the glory is done-away-with. The above say that the ten commandments which was glorious was also abolished and replace by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The above is another confirmation that the ten commandments makes and keeps one one 'the dead' (who bury their dead). And the ten commandments are done-away-with/abolish and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

(However in spite of the above, the gospel of circumcision (which is the ten commandments) was committed onto Peter. Is this not very note-worthy and very alarming for those who follow Satan/Peter. Seems to indicate that Jesus had sometime very serious against Satan/Peter and others who were and are, also 'the dead')

The above is supported by yet another independent revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.:

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The above says righteousness of God without the law is manifested and one is justified freely by grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. The following confirms what one who believes in Jesus, is justified to do:

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)

Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 7 KJV N.T., above, says one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so as to serve spirit.

2 Corinthians: 3 verses: 7 to 17 KJV N.T., above, says that the ten commandments were done-done away-with. Therefore 'righteousness of God without the law is manifested' conveys: 'righteousness of God without the the ten commandments is manifested'.

Therefore there is righteousness of God without the ten commandments. This is righteousness of God though the Spirit of Jesus. And this is the Gospel of uncircumcision which was committed onto Paul.

Where as the ten commandments is the gospel of circumcision, which was committed onto Peter:

Additionally, in the following one is warned about the ills of esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments (which is the gospel of circumcision which anchors Peter's church):

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
    1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
    2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
    3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

The above say that if one seeks one justification under the ten commandments (i.e. if one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner) one has fallen from grace and one receives no benefit from Jesus and Christianity.

In spite of all of the above, the gospel of circumcision, which is anchored on the ten commandments, was committed onto Peter/Satan. Clearly Satan/Peter was not prepared to 'follow Jesus' because he was still a Jew who was committed to the O.T./Mosaic.ten commandment tradition which was found to be onto death and which therefore made one and kept one 'the dead' who bury their dead.

Therefore this gave rise to Jesus' expression of disdain and His instruction 'let the dead bury their dead'. This statement indicated Jesus' attitude towards Peter/Satan who was the dead within his inner circle and other who were 'the dead'.

And so Jesus appointed Satan/Peter to anchor a Satanic church were 'the dead will be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter'.

And of course, while Satan/Peter lived he rule over this church on earth. However when Satan/Peter died physically, he was also buried inside the earth, in hell.

Thereafter (and for the past 2000 odd years) every one who esteem the ideas of Satan/Peter and followed Satan/Peter and the church of Satan/Peter (and so abandon and did not follow Jesus) were buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/peter (i.e. when they died physically).

Seems clear that Satan/Peter and his church was and continue to be a devise used by the Lord Jesus to cunningly and peacefully deal with those who refuse to 'follow him'(to heaven) by delivering them into hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

This delivery of 'the dead' to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter was clearly done by the church of Satan/Peter in an orderly and organized manner because they were told that their spirits may be saved at some future day by the Lord Jesus.

This is how Jesus cunningly, peacefully and effectively had his way of 'letting the dead bury their dead'. It was done for the past 2000 odd years, through the unwitting Satan/Peter and his unwitting church.

Of course, Paul was the live example of one who actually follow Jesus. Paul was the live example of a Christian/child of God. Peter was and remained, Satan.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 13th, 2017 at 04:58 PM.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 1,074 Posts

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have tried to take over this thread with your long ramblings. Not once have you mentioned the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our only means of salvation.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    You have tried to take over this thread with your long ramblings. Not once have you mentioned the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our only means of salvation.
    Please offer some reference from the Holy KJV N.T. for your term 'Gospel of Jesus Christ'.

The Holy KJV N.T. mention two gospels. 1. the gospel of circumcision that was committed onto Peter and 2. the gospel of uncircumcision which was committed onto Paul:

Is there a third gospel?

Also please offer some reference from the Holy KJV N.T. to support your wording of: "the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our only means of salvation".

It is advisable to support your statements with literal Holy KJV N.T. verses.

Then we can take things from that point.

If your statements are synthesized from other revelations, you will need to show the the original verses from the Holy KJV N.T. and the trail which led to your conclusion.

Indeed a billion strong traditional Christians seem to believe that the the entire bible is the gospel of Jesus Christ. More precisely a billion strong traditional Christians belive that 'circumcision' and 'uncircumcision' are the same. They believe that the gospel of circumcision and the gospel of uncircumcision are the same. Is this also your view? Are these both the gospel of Jesus Christ?

Indeed what exactly do you perceive to be the gospel of Jesus Christ and what are the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which support your conclusion?

Jesus had two aims, agendas and causes, as follows:

Do you hold the view that both the above aims, agendas and causes related to becoming Christians?

According to the Holy KJV N.T. the gospel of circumcision is directly linked to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

It is very careless (even dangerous) to agree or disagree with your statement, 'the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our only means of salvation' if you have not plainly stated what you perceive to be the gospel of Jesus Christ.

If, instead, you had stated, 'the gospel of uncircumcision is our only means of salvation' one would have a very clear reference from the Holy KJV N.T. and agreement could be forth coming.

Yet before making such a commitment it would be wise and expedient to define what exactly is the gospel of uncircumcision (i.e. according to revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.).

Also it seem that Jesus may not have a monopoly on salvation and deliverance to heaven. Jesus said:

John; 14 King James Version (KJV)
    2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

In the above Jesus says that in his Father's house are many mansions and He went to his father's house (of many mansions) to prepare a place for Christians/those who follow him.

Clearly Jesus is indicating that he controls/prepared only one mansion in God's house for his followers.

The above seem to indicate that Jesus was/is the only begotten son of God, only for the generations of Abraham. In the same way that there are many mansions in God's house, God has many sons, one for each mansion in His house. And God sent Jesus as the only begotten son for the generations of Abraham. That is, Jesus was, the only begotten son for the generation of Abraham.

Based on the above declaration by Jesus, I would hardly want to easily take your word that Jesus is the only path to heaven and so exclude all other traditions.

At any event, it does not seem important to take that (narrow) position. One can totally embrace the path to heaven which Jesus offered and not get into other possibilities.

You cannot gain the favor of Jesus by misrepresenting his statements, even if it is to offer flattering false platitudes to him:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
    21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Clearly the path to heaven is not through parroting platitudes/slogans but quite literally and only, by actually doing the will of the living God.

All that Jesus can do for one in the above context is to help one discern and do the will of the living God. In this context Jesus has and wield no power on his own. This is the message in:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
    26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
    27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above say that one who is led by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know pay for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, serves one's own spirit and do the Will/Spirit of God, in perfect harmony.

The above seem to clearly define the only Christian path to salvation and deliverance to heaven.

Seem that you are trying to say 'Lord', 'Lord' (by unwittingly extending Jesus' power as a flattering platitude to Jesus) so as to gain the favor of Jesus.

A billion strong traditional Christian promote that issuing/parroting platitudes/slogans can save and deliver them. And this is all they do, aparting from filling the coffers of priests etc. who feed them that deception.

The sad fact is that a billion people who share that idea cannot ever be a few. They cannot be a chosen few. They cannot be the few who know scriptures correctly, do not err and are the chosen few.

A billion strong traditional Christians who share that idea must be the great masses who are deceived by false prophets. They are looking for short-cuts and 'easy-does-it. And so, false prophets rise and simply tell them what they want to hear on their terms and these sad and unfortunate people pass huge regular tithes and offerings to these false prophets.

The above is the charade that passes for Christianity in traditional Christianity.

Robert Pate, I hope that you realize that I could not make these points in a shorter post.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 13th, 2017 at 07:45 PM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robert Pate, it seems that Jesus had/delivered two difference gospels.

Robert Pate, re. your statement: "Not once have you mentioned the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our only means of salvation.".

It seems that Jesus had/delivered two different gospels. One for each of his two agendas:

However, only one of these two gospels relate to salvation and deliverance.

1. It seems that one gospel relate to 'following Jesus'. And this is the gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments, canons etc.. And this is gospel of salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven:

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

2. It seems that the other gospel related to 'let the dead bury their dead'. This is the gospel of circumcision. This is righteousness that with the ten commandments and canons etc. And this is the gospel of 'following Satan/Peter. That is, this is the gospel of dispatching/burying the (spiritually) dead into the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Of course while 'the dead' who follow Satan/Peter are on earth, they are given hope in the form of the idea/hope that, (even though they would be buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die physically,) their spirits may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

The above promise enabled everyone in the church of Satan/Peter to willingly and peacefully accept their burial inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

However 'may be saved' is not a guarantee.

Therefore this promise may simply be a devise of Jesus to peacefully and effectively fight Satan/Peter and those who choose to follow Satan/Peter, instead of following Jesus.

There is evidence, in the Holy KJV N.T., that Peter opposed, 'was not willing to follow Jesus' and sought to undermine Jesus. There is evidence, also, that Peter savored the things of man and not the things of God. There is evidence that after walking with Jesus through-out, Satan/peter denied Jesus three time.

There is evidence even in the latest day that Jesus knew that Peter/Satan did not love him. There is evidence, also, that, even in the last day, Jesus did not take Peter to his words and did not trust Peter.

Also there is evidence that at many forums, Peter/Satan demanded/needed physical evidence for spirit, 'not seen' events. All of these things confirmed and re-confirmed that Peter was Satan/one in the flesh and will continue to be Satan/one in the flesh.

The fact that Peter was Satan and would remain Satan is supported by the fact that Jesus established a church under Satan who Jesus identified to be Peter, where the dead are sent so their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. This means that both Peter and his church were expected to remain Satan and Satanic, at least, until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore Jesus had to deal with and manages Peter/Satan (i.e. one who is in the flesh) as one who was hostile to Jesus' 'follow me' agenda which is spirit and Spirit based.

The above led to the 'iffy' promise that was made to Satan/Peter and those who choose to follow Peter/Satan, instead of following Jesus. Of course those who choose to follow Peter/Satan would be 'the dead'/Satanic themselves.

The 'iffy' promise is that (even though they will be buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die physically), their spirit may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

By holding out this 'iffy' promise to Satan/Peter, Jesus was able to have Peter/Satan peacefully and willingly delivered into the earth, in hell when he died physically.

Also by holding out this 'iffy' promise to those in Satan/Petr's church, Jesus was able to get the church of Satan/Peter to willingly, peacefully, orderly and literally bury their follows (who are 'the dead') inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter for what seems to be an indefinite stay. . . . and so very effectively and literally, serve Jesus second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'.

Fact is, 'the dead' are children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and they are not carded to inherit God's kingdom of heaven (either in the spirit realm or on earth), together with children of God (like Issac)

'The dead/children of the flesh are carded to be thrust-out of God's kingdom in both, the spirit realm and on earth and delivered to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
    28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The Holy KJV N.T. indicates clearly and literally that there are two agendas. One in which children of God will inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and also (eventually) on the surface of earth, (without the dead'/children of the flesh).

And a second agenda in which 'the dead'/children of the flesh will be dispatched to hell.

These seem very in line with:

1. Jesus two agendas,
    2. the two gospels mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T.
    3. the mission given to Peter and Paul respectively.:

Therefore to simply mention 'the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our only means of salvation' is, (i.e. to say the least,) misguiding and foolish.

Your statement seems to be for parrots (slogan repeating unaware people) and not for humans who are actively knocking and seeking truth, salvation and deliverance.

Indeed there is a gospel for slogan repeating unawares people. These are 'the dead' (who bury their dead). They are misled into believing that it is all a done deal. So they therefore simply sit on their behinds.

Of course there is another gospel for the genuine seeker and knocker who actually seek to and do, the will of the living God who is in spirit heaven, as discern through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, who is also in spirit heaven.

It is very difficult to perceive that salvation and deliverance is a done deal when so many 'work requiring' instructions are left in the Holy KJV N.T., for example:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
    8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

(The above suggest that truth which is the anchor of salvation and deliverance will not come in a 'few short line' slogans and posts. The above suggests that coming onto truth requires a long and devoted search of seemingly long and rambling posts and the likes. This is serious works which is anchored on serious devoted seeking and knocking. This is often a meek, life long journey, without stopping short along the way, to believe that one knows)

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
    21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
    27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

James: 2 King James Version (KJV)
    14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

If one knocks and seeks, the above truths will be open onto one. However if one simply repeat slogans and be content, one remain both 'the dead' and 'the lost'.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 14th, 2017 at 12:14 PM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robert Pate, do you know why Jesus had two agendas as follows:

Robert Pate, do you know why Jesus had two agendas as follows:

And do you know why Jesus' 'follow me' agenda relates to inheriting God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and eventually inheriting God's kingdom of heaven on earth.

Where as Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda is related to having 'the dead' (who are children of the flesh) buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/peter

This is perfectly related to an O.T. prophesy about Abraham's two sons and their respective generations.

This O.T. prophesy says that only Isaac and his generations (i.e. children of God) will inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and on earth, without Ishmael and his generations (i.e. children of the flesh/'the dead').

Therefore quite literally Jesus' 'follow me' agenda serve to deliver Isaac and his generations (i.e. children of God/Christians) to God's kingdom of heaven, both in the spirit realm and eventually on the surface of earth.

And Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda is to literally let have Ishmael and his generation (i.e. the children of the flesh/'the dead' bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Jesus agendas are to fulfill the prophesy: Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

These are the revelations:

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
    22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
    23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
    24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
    25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
    26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
    27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
    28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
    29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
    30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
    8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
    28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

I offer more targeted posts/information about the above, in the next post.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 14th, 2017 at 08:55 AM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Continuing from post 508 above:

The revelations quoted above (in post # 508), says:

1. Abraham had two sons.
    2. The first was a child of the flesh. He was Ishmael.
    3. The second was a child of promise/child of Spirit. He was Issac.
    4. Issac and his seed are counted for children of God.
    5. Ishmael and his seed are counted for children of the flesh.
    6. There are two covenants.
    7. the first covenant is "the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. This is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/making one and keeping one 'the dead' covenant.
    8. the second covenant is "But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.". This is the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus/going to the mansion in God's house which Jesus prepared for those who follow him covenant.
    9. Ishmael, the child of the flesh was brought forth according to the first covenant (i.e. the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment covenant.
    10. Issac, the child of promise/child of spirit/ child of God was brought forth according to the second covenant (the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant.
    11. At all forums and at all times, children of the flesh ('the dead'/Ishmael and his generations) persecute children of God/children of promise/children of Spirit/Christians (i.e. Isaac and his generations).
    12. Scriptures says cast out Ishmael and his generations (i.e. 'the dead'/children of the flesh), they will not be heirs to God' kingdom of heaven together with Issac and his generations (i.e. children of God/Christians)
    14. Ishmael and his generation (the dead/children of the flesh) will be 'thrust-out' of God's kingdom of heaven.
    15. Only Abraham and Issac and Issac's generation (i.e. the children of God/Christians) will be heir to God's kingdom of heaven.

The above described all the facets of a serious and fundamental O.T. prophesy. Jesus came to fulfill this O.T. prophesy.

Jesus two agendas (i.e. 'follow me' and 'let the dead bury their dead') are simply to make the above happen.

Those who 'follow Jesus' are the generation of Issac and they will inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and also eventually on the surface of earth.

Those who follow Satan/Peter are the generations of Ishmael. They are 'the dead who are given to bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. These are not carded to inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with those who follow Jesus.

The above is in fulfillment of the prophesy: "Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son and their generations: for the son of the bondwoman and their generations shall not be heir (to God's kingdom of heaven) together with the son of the freewoman and their generations. This is also the fulfillment/realization of 'there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, Isaac's generations and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and Ishmael and his generations, thrust out.

This is why the promised that the spirits of 'the dead who bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter', may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus is very 'iffy'.

The above is very 'iffy' because, according to O.T. prophesy, 'the dead' who are also called 'children of the flesh' will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and they will not inherit the surface of earth when God's kingdom come to the surface of earth. Seems that, according to O.T. prophesy, they are destine to stay within the earth, in hell with Satan/peter for a very long time (if not for eternity).

Therefore the promise to 'the dead' who are sent to the church of Satan/Peter (that their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus) was simply to fool/encourage Satan/Peter and those who were sent to his church into willingly, peacefully and orderly deliver each other to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Satan/Peter (when he died physically) was deliver inside the earth,, in hell. And for the ensuing 2000 odd years every one who associated with ideas of Peter/Satan (whether inside Peter/Satan's church or outside his church were delivered to hell inside the earth to join Satan/Peter.

We are now at the time of the end of the last 2000 odd year period (of a Dark Age) and the start of a new 2000 odd year period (of an Age of Enlightenment in Christ) .

Now there is no need for the truth, which anchors Christianity to be hidden. Now all Christian truths that were hidden, for the past 2000 odd years, will surface as increased common knowledge.

My posts are increased knowledge that accompanies this transformation from one age to another. My post are increased knowledge which included the words which were previously 'shut-up' in the Holy KJV N.T. which was 'sealed' (with respect to this particular knowledge).

Fact is 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' could not be privy to this knowledge before, now. They would have gone on a worse rampage against children of God. Also they would not have so willingly let the church of Satan/Peter bury them inside the earth, in hell, with Satan Peter.

Now that the Age of Enlightenment in Christ has dawned on the surface of earth every thing has changed. Jesus' kingdom which was previously not of this world is now fully of this world.

2000 odd years ago when Jesus was physically here, he was able to deliver his new Christian gospel, only secretly and guardedly to only the twelve disciples, in very private sessions among only them. And even then, Satan/Peter (and other disciples) deceived Him. This was because His kingdom was not of this world. The masses were 'the dead'. Indeed even Peter remained 'the dead'/Satan. Back then, Jesus kingdom was only in the spirit realm.

2000 odd years later this has changed drastically. Now Jesus kingdom is also of this world. A relevant quantum of humans on earth are spiritually actualized and in Christ. Jesus is very empowered here and he is ruling. There is absolute no need to hide any Christian thing/truth, any more.

All previously hidden Christian things/truth is surfacing openly as every day knowledge:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
    36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Fact is, although these words (i.e. this increased knowledge which I am posting here) were in the Holy KJV N.T., for the past 2000 odd years they were (mysteriously/miraculously) 'shut-up and the book sealed' from the awareness of the masses. These words were not to be revealed to the masses before now. The book was not to be 'un-sealed' before now.

Now that the time of the end of the previous 2000 odd year, Dark Age is at hand and the start of the New 2000 odd year period of Enlightenment in Christ had dawned, the words are now un-shut-up and the book (the Holy KJV N.T.) is 'unsealed'. Currently, my posts and threads are providing these 'un-shut-up' words from the now 'un-sealed' book (the Holy KJV N.T.) . . . as increased knowledge.

Of course all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system in the least way and continue to do so, will be running 'to and fro' in mad frenzies. They are the old who must give way to the New. They have become irrelevant, in a quantum leap. This is what happens at these 2000 odd year transformations.

These people of O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments orientation, dominated and ruled the roost for the past 2000 odd years. The Age on earth has changed from an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments orientation to a N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus orientation, in a unprecedented quantum leap. Now all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people (including leaders) are being dismantled and displaced at every forum, every where. Their circumstance will only get worse and worse, for them.

Current O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments oriented people are like the leaders and others of the old fallen Roman Empire when they took their fall in oblivion and into nothing. This marked the end of an older 2000 odd year period and the start of another Age, back in history. This is a continuing 2000 odd year cycle. It is happening on earth once again.

I am actualized, quipped and appointed to provide these previously 'shut-up' words which were in the 'sealed' Holy KJV N.T.. I am an authentic Governor and teacher for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. My appointment was done in spirit heaven and not on earth.

The surface of earth is now at the time of the end of one 2000 odd year period and the dawning of another 2000 odd year period. This is according to the on going prophesy of Daniel:

The above is supported, not only by the above revelations. The entire Holy KJV N.T. supports the above, in a very holistic manner which can be discerned only intuitively/spiritually by one who posses a related and relevant Gift of the Spirit.

This added holistic support can be provided, intellectually, at this time.

Quite frankly, it is extremely foolish to not thoroughly read and re-read my posts.

My posts are increased knowledge at 'the time of end'. My post are the words that was previously 'shut-up' in the Holy KJV N.T. which was essential sealed (hidden) from the dead. The dead could not and still cannot, discern these truth. However it is now being made openly known, for all. There is no need to keep these words 'shut-up'/hidden in a 'seal' book, any more. The time of the end for that requirement has come.

Robert Pate, I seem to have an intuition that you are among the few, who can appreciate what I am posting. Please take the time and patience.

What I am saying is very very important stuff. However only a few will appreciate what I am saying.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 14th, 2017 at 02:00 PM.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 1,074 Posts

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    Continuing from post 508 above:

The revelations quoted above (in post # 508), says:

1. Abraham had two sons.
    2. The first was a child of the flesh. He was Ishmael.
    3. The second was a child of promise/child of Spirit. He was Issac.
    4. Issac and his seed are counted for children of God.
    5. Ishmael and his seed are counted for children of the flesh.
    6. There are two covenants.
    7. the first covenant is "the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. This is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/making one and keeping one 'the dead' covenant.
    8. the second covenant is "But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.". This is the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus/going to the mansion in God's house which Jesus prepared for those who follow him covenant.
    9. Ishmael, the child of the flesh was brought forth according to the first covenant (i.e. the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment covenant.
    10. Issac, the child of promise/child of spirit/ child of God was brought forth according to the second covenant (the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant.
    11. At all forums and at all times, children of the flesh ('the dead'/Ishmael and his generations) persecute children of God/children of promise/children of Spirit/Christians (i.e. Isaac and his generations).
    12. Scriptures says cast out Ishmael and his generations (i.e. 'the dead'/children of the flesh), they will not be heirs to God' kingdom of heaven together with Issac and his generations (i.e. children of God/Christians)
    14. Ishmael and his generation (the dead/children of the flesh) will be 'thrust-out' of God's kingdom of heaven.
    15. Only Abraham and Issac and Issac's generation (i.e. the children of God/Christians) will be heir to God's kingdom of heaven.

The above described all the facets of a serious and fundamental O.T. prophesy. Jesus came to fulfill this O.T. prophesy.

Jesus two agendas (i.e. 'follow me' and 'let the dead bury their dead') are simply to make the above happen.

Those who 'follow Jesus' are the generation of Issac and they will inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and also eventually on the surface of earth.

Those who follow Satan/Peter are the generations of Ishmael. They are 'the dead who are given to bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. These are not carded to inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with those who follow Jesus.

The above is in fulfillment of the prophesy: "Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son and their generations: for the son of the bondwoman and their generations shall not be heir (to God's kingdom of heaven) together with the son of the freewoman and their generations. This is also the fulfillment/realization of 'there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, Isaac's generations and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and Ishmael and his generations, thrust out.

This is why the promised that the spirits of 'the dead who bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter', may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus is very 'iffy'.

The above is very 'iffy' because, according to O.T. prophesy, 'the dead' who are also called 'children of the flesh' will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and they will not inherit the surface of earth when God's kingdom come to the surface of earth. Seems that, according to O.T. prophesy, they are destine to stay within the earth, in hell with Satan/peter for a very long time (if not for eternity).

Therefore the promise to 'the dead' who are sent to the church of Satan/Peter (that their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus) was simply to fool/encourage Satan/Peter and those who were sent to his church into willingly, peacefully and orderly deliver each other to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Satan/Peter (when he died physically) was deliver inside the earth,, in hell. And for the ensuing 2000 odd years every one who associated with ideas of Peter/Satan (whether inside Peter/Satan's church or outside his church were delivered to hell inside the earth to join Satan/Peter.

We are now at the time of the end of the last 2000 odd year period (of a Dark Age) and the start of a new 2000 odd year period (of an Age of Enlightenment in Christ) .

Now there is no need for the truth, which anchors Christianity to be hidden. Now all Christian truths that were hidden, for the past 2000 odd years, will surface as increased common knowledge.

My posts are increased knowledge that accompanies this transformation from one age to another. My post are increased knowledge which included the words which were previously 'shut-up' in the Holy KJV N.T. which was 'sealed' (with respect to this particular knowledge).

Fact is 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' could not be privy to this knowledge before, now. They would have gone on a worse rampage against children of God. Also they would not have so willingly let the church of Satan/Peter bury them inside the earth, in hell, with Satan Peter.

Now that the Age of Enlightenment in Christ has dawned on the surface of earth every thing has changed. Jesus' kingdom which was previously not of this world is now fully of this world.

2000 odd years ago when Jesus was physically here, he was able to deliver his new Christian gospel, only secretly and guardedly to only the twelve disciples, in very private sessions among only them. And even then, Satan/Peter (and other disciples) deceived Him. This was because His kingdom was not of this world. The masses were 'the dead'. Indeed even Peter remained 'the dead'/Satan. Back then, Jesus kingdom was only in the spirit realm.

2000 odd years later this has changed drastically. Now Jesus kingdom is also of this world. A relevant quantum of humans on earth are spiritually actualized and in Christ. Jesus is very empowered here and he is ruling. There is absolute no need to hide any Christian thing/truth, any more.

All previously hidden Christian things/truth is surfacing openly as every day knowledge:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
    36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Fact is, although these words (i.e. this increased knowledge which I am posting here) were in the Holy KJV N.T., for the past 2000 odd years they were (mysteriously/miraculously) 'shut-up and the book sealed' from the awareness of the masses. These words were not to be revealed to the masses before now. The book was not to be 'un-sealed' before now.

Now that the time of the end of the previous 2000 odd year, Dark Age is at hand and the start of the New 2000 odd year period of Enlightenment in Christ had dawned, the words are now un-shut-up and the book (the Holy KJV N.T.) is 'unsealed'. Currently, my posts and threads are providing these 'un-shut-up' words from the now 'un-sealed' book (the Holy KJV N.T.) . . . as increased knowledge.

Of course all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system in the least way and continue to do so, will be running 'to and fro' in mad frenzies. They are the old who must give way to the New. They have become irrelevant, in a quantum leap. This is what happens at these 2000 odd year transformations.

These people of O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments orientation, dominated and ruled the roost for the past 2000 odd years. The Age on earth has changed from an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments orientation to a N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus orientation, in a unprecedented quantum leap. Now all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people (including leaders) are being dismantled and displaced at every forum, every where. Their circumstance will only get worse and worse, for them.

Current O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments oriented people are like the leaders and others of the old fallen Roman Empire when they took their fall in oblivion and into nothing. This marked the end of an older 2000 odd year period and the start of another Age, back in history. This is a continuing 2000 odd year cycle. It is happening on earth once again.

I am actualized, quipped and appointed to provide these previously 'shut-up' words which were in the 'sealed' Holy KJV N.T.. I am an authentic Governor and teacher for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. My appointment was done in spirit heaven and not on earth.

The surface of earth is now at the time of the end of one 2000 odd year period and the dawning of another 2000 odd year period. This is according to the on going prophesy of Daniel:

The above is supported, not only by the above revelations. The entire Holy KJV N.T. supports the above, in a very holistic manner which can be discerned only intuitively/spiritually by one who posses a related and relevant Gift of the Spirit.

This added holistic support can be provided, intellectually, at this time.

Quite frankly, it is extremely foolish to not thoroughly read and re-read my posts.

My posts are increased knowledge at 'the time of end'. My post are the words that was previously 'shut-up' in the Holy KJV N.T. which was essential sealed (hidden) from the dead. The dead could not and still cannot, discern these truth. However it is now being made openly known, for all. There is no need to keep these words 'shut-up'/hidden in a 'seal' book, any more. The time of the end for that requirement has come.

Robert Pate, I seem to have an intuition that you are among the few, who can appreciate what I am posting. Please take the time and patience.

What I am saying is very very important stuff. However only a few will appreciate what I am saying.

I wrote you off a long time ago when you referred to Peter as the devil.

Thread Information