User Tag List

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: What Does it Mean to be Born Again?

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Son's of God are not born of the flesh. They are born of the Spirit.

Those Chosen In Union with Christ from Eternity to be God's Adopted Sons Eph. 1:4-5 are born children of wrath as others, but being His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23 shall in time be Given a nature that identifies them as a Child / Son of God Eph. 2:1-10!

1 Pet. 1:3-5

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away,
    reserved in heaven for you,

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,161 Times in 981 Posts

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Those Chosen In Union with Christ from Eternity to be God's Adopted Sons Eph. 1:4-5 are born children of wrath as others, but being His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23 shall in time be Given a nature that identifies them as a Child / Son of God Eph. 2:1-10!

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
    God chose Jesus to be the savior of the whole world before the foundation of the world, Ephesians 1:4.

God is no respecter of persons. Everything that God does he does corporately. By one man all became sinners, Romans 5:12. By one man the free gift of salvation came upon all men, Romans 5:18.

You are a cultist and a false teacher. repent or burn.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pate
    God chose Jesus to be the savior of the whole world before the foundation of the world, Ephesians 1:4.

Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the World of the sons of God Chosen in Him of the Father, to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love, to have remission of sins Eph. 1:4-7 before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9!

But there is also a world that was condemned already John 3:18, 36: A world that is separate from the World of God's Sons 1 Cor. 11:32, a world that shall die in their sins John 8:21; Rev. 21:8.

Pate
    God is no respecter of persons.

That simply means that God will not show any special favor to a person because of their national origin, whether jew or gentile.

Pate

You're looking in that mirror again!
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

". . . . . These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." Revelation 7:14 (KJV)
    "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Reference View Post
    ". . . . . These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." Revelation 7:14 (KJV)
    Good scripture. These are people that by their own free will responded to Christ and his Gospel and were saved.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good scripture. These are people that by their own free will responded to Christ and his Gospel and were saved.
    Surely you can read better than that? Why had these "Christians" been in the triibulation to begin with? Read the verse again.
    "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surely you can read better than that? Why had these "Christians" been in the triibulation to begin with? Read the verse again.
    Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Christians will escape persecution.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Christians will escape persecution.
    It does in Rev 12:5 KJV when it speaks of the "Body of Christ" being IMMEDIATEDLY caught away after the "Bride of Christ" gives birth to it . . . just before the beginning of the last half of the seven year period we call the tribulation. Think carefully before you say I am in error if you haven't read the rest of the Rev 12 and 13 along with Rev 6:9,10; 7:14 KJV.

All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,990 Times in 1,804 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CR, Christians will be caught up with Christ in the sky at the resurrection time, and then God's wrath will come on the earth; that means God will destroy the earth and put people in the lake of fire.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God is no respecter of persons. Everything that God does he does corporately. By one man all became sinners, Romans 5:12. By one man the free gift of salvation came upon all men, Romans 5:18.

How is your God better than the Calvinist God? The Calvinist God does not let some people be saved for no reason; but, your God condemns some people for preaching obedience to Christ.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post

God did not chose people to be saved and not others before they were ever born. That goes against the nature of God.

All people sin and God does not make some people worse sinners so that they won't be saved.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted. Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. Revelation 2:2-5 (KJV)

What does that mean for the Christian of today? How can it be applied to include him?

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted. Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. Revelation 2:2-5 (KJV)

What does that mean for the Christian of today? How can it be applied to include him?
    I love that scripture. That scripture is about people who were saved, they were saved and know God, but time went on and they became sounding gongs and forgot about how much they loved God. They still spoke truth about God, but they forgot about the joy of the love that is inside them.

Jesus is encouraging those who loved him so much to get back to the love and not be just a sounding gong.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Son's of God are not born of the flesh. They are born of the Spirit.
    Those born of the Spirit were chosen to be saved because of the obedience of their heart, their humbleness, their submission, their repentance of sins and willingness to do what God says to do.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus Spent Himself for God

. . . . . So what is the problem if believing Jesus was more man than God but a man as God intended man to be when He created Adam who, by Eve, would have "birthed" sons as Sons of God?
    Because only God in the flesh could do that.

Thread Information