Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Reverse Terrorism?

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    Hey - maybe the mayor needs to reassign the commissioner. Can he do that? Get him on his team and make him the public face of the operation.
    No idea!
    I don't know, I have no clue about how Mayors, Council Chiefs, Police Commissioners, Fire Heads, Permanent government officials etc knit together. They probably don't knit together...... I have never seen any system in the UK in as big and outrageous a mess as this one. It's not politics, it's permanent-position corruption on a mega scale.

Anna, if I didn't know that this had happened in London City, England I would assume it had happened in some third-world dictatorship where the murderous, wicked, criminal officials didn't give a hoot about the people or their living conditions. It's the most embarrassing and shameful situation ......... and we now know that there are about one hundred tower blocks which need very careful re-inspection.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eider For Your Post:

annabenedetti (June 23rd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eider View Post
    It's the most embarrassing and shameful situation ......... and we now know that there are about one hundred tower blocks which need very careful re-inspection.
    From what I've gathered that cladding would not be on a building in the U.S.
    You have lax building codes.
    And really dumb stickers.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

Thanks
    Thanked 6,784 Times in 3,852 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eider View Post
    It's the most embarrassing and shameful situation ......... and we now know that there are about one hundred tower blocks which need very careful re-inspection.
    Your country is going through a lot right now. I hope that those in positions to do so come together and solve these problems. When everyone works to a purpose that's a greater than the sum of the differences, good things will happen. I hope that for you and yours.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (June 23rd, 2017),eider (June 24th, 2017),patrick jane (June 23rd, 2017),Town Heretic (June 23rd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    From what I've gathered that cladding would not be on a building in the U.S.
    You have lax building codes.
    And really dumb stickers.
    I'm the kind of bloke who gets up and shouts back to defend my country, right or wrong.
    But you've got me...... I have not got anything to stand up upon.

The whole business is rotten through and through. And corrupt permanent officials are covering up for corrupt permanent mates, all from similar backgrounds and societies.

Corruption goes on...... The previous ArchBishop of our CoE, together with other senior 'dignitaries' have all been found to have conspired (in some waty or other) to cover up the sexual assaults that the Bishop of Lewes (now Gloucester) committed upon at least 18 young males.

So, just now, if you chucked a snowball at me, I'd fall and roll over.....

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    Your country is going through a lot right now. I hope that those in positions to do so come together and solve these problems. When everyone works to a purpose that's a greater than the sum of the differences, good things will happen. I hope that for you and yours.
    Bless you for your kind thoughts.
    I tell you what, Anna, the only leader around here who actually looks honest is the person who one year ago everybody thought was a joke. Throw politics in the bin, and vote for ANYBODY with integrity, and all we would be left with for a genuine leader would be Mr Corbyn. I have never voted labour in my life, until this month....... so did my Missus.

But too late for so many...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to eider For Your Post:

annabenedetti (June 24th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,241 Times in 7,881 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need Nigel. Badly.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

Thread Information