User Tag List

View Poll Results: SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • SOMETIMES

0 0%
  • ALWAYS

2 100.00%
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

There is much said of what man must do. What is man to expect?

“Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.”
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but Yah Veh upholdeth the just".

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post

There is much said of what man must do. What is man to expect?

“Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.”
    II Timothy 2:10-13

Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Jesus Christ will deny us if we deny him

However, his God and Father, will never leave us nor forsake us.

Hebrews 13:5

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Pro scripture = Protestant

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oatmeal For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (June 12th, 2017),marhig (June 11th, 2017),popsthebuilder (June 22nd, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a disgusting aroma when the unregenerate attempt being spiritual.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jesus died for unregenerates, reprobates and smelly people.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Epoisses For Your Post:

popsthebuilder (June 22nd, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Jesus died for unregenerates, reprobates and smelly people.
    Messiah did not die for goats or wolves in sheeps clothing or reprobates.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Messiah did not die for goats or wolves in sheeps clothing or reprobates.
    Ok so shove off.

Get with the Lords program instead of yours.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazy afternoon For Your Post:

meshak (June 12th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    Ok so shove off.

Get with the Lords program instead of yours.

LA
    I am at the center of the Fathers will.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am at the center of the Fathers will.
    You and many others claim that but few are.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazy afternoon For Your Post:

meshak (June 12th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,582 Times in 13,021 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

There is a disgusting aroma when the unregenerate attempt being spiritual.
    You found a way to feel good about yourself by pretending to be holier than thou. You have managed to put yourself at the center of your salvation, mocking God

18. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

exminister (June 25th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    You found a way to feel good about yourself by pretending to be holier than thou. You have managed to put yourself at the center of your salvation, mocking God
    You carry on enjoying your 40 a day and I will enjoy the liberty I've been given. I have been where you are and I know for an absolute fact that you couldn't possibly imagine what it's like where I am.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    You and many others claim that but few are.

LA
    I'm not counted among the many others. I was separated by grace and it is by grace I am kept.

Thread Information