User Tag List

Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 796

Thread: MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

  1. #481
    TOL Subscriber Nihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The North & the West
    Posts
    3,922
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 844 Times in 706 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    185394
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Did you just quote and reply to yourself?
    @God's Truth gave me the neg rep I asked for. 'Just wanted to acknowledge it.
    HE IS RISEN. Matthew 28:6 (KJV) Mark 16:6 (KJV) Luke 24:6 (KJV)

    487 What the Catholic faith believes about Mary is based on what it believes about Christ, and what it teaches about Mary illumines in turn its faith in Christ.

    "It's better to have a gun and need it, than not have a gun and not need it." Ricky

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nihilo For Your Post:

    Evil.Eye.<(I)> (June 16th, 2017),glorydaz (June 20th, 2017),JudgeRightly (June 16th, 2017),Tambora (June 20th, 2017)

  3. #482
    Silver Member JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    3,048
    Thanks
    4,143
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,038 Posts

    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    227589
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    @God's Truth gave me the neg rep I asked for. 'Just wanted to acknowledge it.
    Ah, I can't see that on the mobile TOL app.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

    Evil.Eye.<(I)> (June 16th, 2017),glorydaz (June 20th, 2017),Nihilo (June 16th, 2017)

  5. #483
    TOL Subscriber Nihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The North & the West
    Posts
    3,922
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 844 Times in 706 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    185394
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Why do you feel the need to capitalize "resurrection"?
    To distinguish it from other resurrections, although I do sometimes capitalize it when referring to the future general Resurrection of the dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    I was just pointing out that your comment was incorrect in regard to what Israel means.


    . . . Israel are the descendants of Israel (Jacob) and not Abraham.
    OK. Is Israel to denote the Houses of Israel and of Judah though?
    HE IS RISEN. Matthew 28:6 (KJV) Mark 16:6 (KJV) Luke 24:6 (KJV)

    487 What the Catholic faith believes about Mary is based on what it believes about Christ, and what it teaches about Mary illumines in turn its faith in Christ.

    "It's better to have a gun and need it, than not have a gun and not need it." Ricky

  6. #484
    TOL Subscriber
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    10,985
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 573 Times in 510 Posts

    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    161009
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    To distinguish it from other resurrections, although I do sometimes capitalize it when referring to the future general Resurrection of the dead.
    OK. Is Israel to denote the Houses of Israel and of Judah though?



    RD is not reliable on these things.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  7. #485
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,502
    Thanks
    5,323
    Thanked 8,544 Times in 5,261 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147616

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    RD is not reliable on these things.
    IP is a liar.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

    The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (June 20th, 2017),JudgeRightly (June 20th, 2017),Tambora (June 19th, 2017)

  9. #486
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,502
    Thanks
    5,323
    Thanked 8,544 Times in 5,261 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147616

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    It is insane to think all the dictionaries of the world are wrong.

    mes·si·ah
    məˈsīə/Submit
    noun
    1.
    the promised deliverer of the Jewish nation prophesied in the Hebrew Bible.
    2.
    a leader or savior of a particular group or cause.
    "he was regarded as a messiah by liberal and conservatives alike"
    You would rather believe "all of the dictionaries of the WORLD", than the BIBLE!

    That definition is CONTRIVED and does NOT come from the Bible.

    As I SHOWED you, 38 times the word mashiyach is used in the scripture and 36 TIMES it is translated as ANOINTED... twice it is translated MESSIAH.

    Throw that garbage (whatever you got that "definition" from) away and believe the BIBLE.

    That the LORD Jesus is BOTH savior and the ANOINTED does NOT make those WORDS means the same thing.

    You try to use FALLACIOUS arguments. Accept the TRUTH instead.
    Last edited by Right Divider; June 19th, 2017 at 01:28 PM. Reason: wrong word
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

    The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (June 20th, 2017),JudgeRightly (June 18th, 2017),Tambora (June 19th, 2017)

  11. #487
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,502
    Thanks
    5,323
    Thanked 8,544 Times in 5,261 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147616

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Jesus didn't verbally abuse people as you do.
    It is NOT "verbally abusive" to tell a liar that they are liar. It's called being HONEST and TRUTHFUL.

    You just don't like it because you are a liar.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

    The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (June 20th, 2017),JudgeRightly (June 18th, 2017),musterion (June 18th, 2017),Tambora (June 19th, 2017)

  13. #488
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,502
    Thanks
    5,323
    Thanked 8,544 Times in 5,261 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147616

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    To distinguish it from other resurrections, although I do sometimes capitalize it when referring to the future general Resurrection of the dead.
    OK. Is Israel to denote the Houses of Israel and of Judah though?
    The kingdom of Israel was split into the houses of Israel and Judah (because of the great sins of Solomon).

    All of Israel are the descendants of Jacob and not just Abraham. Ishmael is a descendant of Abraham, but he is not an Israelite.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

    The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (June 20th, 2017),JudgeRightly (June 20th, 2017),Tambora (June 19th, 2017)

  15. #489
    TOL Subscriber
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    10,985
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 573 Times in 510 Posts

    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    161009
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    The kingdom of Israel was split into the houses of Israel and Judah (because of the great sins of Solomon).

    All of Israel are the descendants of Jacob and not just Abraham. Ishmael is a descendant of Abraham, but he is not an Israelite.




    But RD's distinctions don't matter in the NT. What matters if faith, or not. All such distinctions he is making are a thing of the past.

    His conclusions are known miles ahead of his posts; he fails to give reasons, to deal with reasons.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  16. #490
    All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    27,342
    Thanks
    1,777
    Thanked 1,921 Times in 1,749 Posts

    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    155037
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    It is NOT "verbally abusive" to tell a liar that they are liar. It's called being HONEST and TRUTHFUL.

    You just don't like it because you are a liar.
    How do you think you can be a teacher of the Bible when you do not even have sense that is common?
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  17. #491
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,502
    Thanks
    5,323
    Thanked 8,544 Times in 5,261 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147616

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    How do you think you can be a teacher of the Bible when you do not even have sense that is common?
    I will take this with a grain of salt, since you are one the most illogical posters on TOL.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

    The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (June 20th, 2017),Tambora (June 19th, 2017)

  19. #492
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,502
    Thanks
    5,323
    Thanked 8,544 Times in 5,261 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147616

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    But RD's distinctions don't matter in the NT. What matters if faith, or not. All such distinctions he is making are a thing of the past.

    His conclusions are known miles ahead of his posts; he fails to give reasons, to deal with reasons.
    You've been given valid reasons many times, but you insist on your fallacious logic instead.

    Good work fallacy boy.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

    The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    Tambora (June 19th, 2017)

  21. #493
    All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    27,342
    Thanks
    1,777
    Thanked 1,921 Times in 1,749 Posts

    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    155037
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    I will take this with a grain of salt, since you are one the most illogical posters on TOL.
    What is so illogical to say that the whole Bible goes together in perfect harmony?

    What is so illogical to say there is one good news, gospel message, covenant for all?

    What is so illogical to say we have to believe and obey God?

    What you have done to the Bible is proof of instability and ignorance.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  22. #494
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    12,054
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 2,718 Times in 2,024 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1018982
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    What is so illogical to say that the whole Bible goes together in perfect harmony?

    What is so illogical to say there is one good news, gospel message, covenant for all?

    What is so illogical to say we have to believe and obey God?

    What you have done to the Bible is proof of instability and ignorance.
    THAT is your "sense" of that.

    That is your sense of It's "common sense."

    It is NOT Scriptures' sense of what It holds in common with Itself.

    Yours continues to be your same old "well what this or that passages means to me is..."

    For you haven't much of an objective standard by which to compare your conclusions against

    You only think you do.

    You're as off in that as those who conclude you are up to no good, and or who spit on you, or whatever, just because you are looking at things from a different perspective (whether sound or not).

    And you're as off in that as your own often conclusion that all who attempt to point out your errors are up to no good against you.

  23. #495
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,502
    Thanks
    5,323
    Thanked 8,544 Times in 5,261 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147616

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    What is so illogical to say that the whole Bible goes together in perfect harmony?
    That is NOT illogical. Did I say that EVERYTHING that you say is illogical?

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    What is so illogical to say there is one good news, gospel message, covenant for all?
    That is not necessarily illogical, it's just NOT true.

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    What is so illogical to say we have to believe and obey God?
    There is nothing illogical about that, it's just not true for someone to be saved BY GRACE through FAITH.

    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    What you have done to the Bible is proof of instability and ignorance.
    Wrong again. At least you're consistent.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

    The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (June 19th, 2017),steko (June 19th, 2017),Tambora (June 19th, 2017)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us