Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shopkinslpskids View Post
    It's called read the Bible.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    The Bible says nothing at all about Gay marriage.
    "...It is folly — it is madness — to suppose that you can worship Jesus in the Sacraments and Jesus on the throne of glory, when you are sweating him in the souls and bodies of his children." -- Bishop Frank Weston, 1923 Anglo-Catholic Congress

Father Ray McIntyre
    Anglican Church International

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang View Post
    False teaching.

(Such nonsense is the result of teaching that God's grace is common to all men, which I have scripturally opposed for years!)

God's grace always saves; is irresistible; is gifted only to an elect people chosen in Christ before creation; and proves to be permanent unto everlasting life.
    Ah Calvinism, an eternal and damnable heresy making God a monster and humans nothing more than robots.,
    "...It is folly — it is madness — to suppose that you can worship Jesus in the Sacraments and Jesus on the throne of glory, when you are sweating him in the souls and bodies of his children." -- Bishop Frank Weston, 1923 Anglo-Catholic Congress

Father Ray McIntyre
    Anglican Church International

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwimacahau For Your Post:

glassjester (July 17th, 2017)

Over 4000 post club glassjester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 959 Posts

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eider View Post
    Question:- If you, by giving up your soul and place in Heaven could save every othrer person in the World...... would you give it up?
    Interesting question.

Thinking through it - it seems to be logically impossible.
    Your "catholic" is showing. - Sozo

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glassjester View Post
    Interesting question.

Thinking through it - it seems to be logically impossible.
    I wrote 'If'!
    Originally Posted by eider:-
    Question:- If you, by giving up your soul and place in Heaven could save every othrer person in the World...... would you give it up?

Over 4000 post club glassjester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 959 Posts

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wrote 'If'!
    But "if" does not do away with a logical paradox. Does it?

What I mean is, the question itself might be meaningless. Like asking... if you could draw a square with three sides, would you?
    Your "catholic" is showing. - Sozo

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Bible has plenty to say about homosexuality. I'm pretty sure you know this, too.

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    You can't change God's Word

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes..... trying to make a point.
    The lists of Churches that support Gay friendship, and Gay Unions, and SSM are growing and increasing.
    It would seem that millions of Christians don't accept your kind of Christianity? And it's no good you ranting and raving about 'fake Hell-bound Churches' because their Faith might be more correct?

Now, there are some religions that just won't tolerate Gays, or Gay unions, or SSM..... the public crane-hangings are regular features in some countries. I expect that you might feel more close to these religions than Christians-for-love? Please don't be offended, but do you feel close to Muslims on this issue?
    A horse who calls himself a dog isn't a horse. Jesus said many the End Time churches will fall into apostasy.

The Bible is very clear about homosexuality.

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    Considering what you are willing to say about an entire group of people one might think you are without morals
    All people have sinned. The difference is repentance.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,170 Posts

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimacahau View Post
    Ah Calvinism, an eternal and damnable heresy making God a monster and humans nothing more than robots.,
    You must be hanging out in Pate's threads.
    Psalm 42:1-2 (KJV)

1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,235 Times in 7,878 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Blimey....will wonders never cease?
    That's why Calvinism is the most finely tuned blasphemy ever devised. NOT ONLY does the Calvinism God choose who is in the Elect bucket or the Reprobate bucket before anyone even sins...NOT ONLY is there nothing you can do to get out of the Reprobate bucket...but the Calvinism God actually jerks reprobates around by allowing them to have a false faith by which they THINK and HOPE they're saved, but aren't.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

13. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (July 17th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,327 Times in 5,607 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Nang View Post
    Either Universal salvation is true, or God's grace is particular to a chosen people.

No middle ground . . .

Are you a Universalist?
    That you argue with scripture is a clear indication of your unbelief.

PJ quoted this:
    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Do you not believe it?
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

glassjester (July 17th, 2017),shopkinslpskids (July 17th, 2017),Tambora (July 17th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    These debates are all pointless.

Scripture is against homosexuality.

Period.

Thus, those who claim live by The Book, should not hold to homosexuality.

As for it's solving for, Scripture is clear on this also.

That government is not the solution.

The Law of Moses basically proved what Scripture asserts it had set out to prove - that any attempt to legislate morality will end in failure.

That only the gospel of Christ preached and believed in can solve for such issues.

At least that is the Lord's word on this through the pen of Scripture's writers way back when depravity was at a height we have yet to witness in our day no matter how bad things are thus far....

When the following was written, murder for sport was the norm, along with out in the open pedophilia, as well as both straight and homosexual prostitution, you name it.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

2 Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

No where in any of their writings and or preachings does one see them going on about running for office and or supporting one fool or another as some sort of a means of converting the world to what would make the so called religious right happy in their obvious hypocrisy.

We read instead, things like...

Ephesians 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ; 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

In short, how that the lost can be expected to carry on like the lost.

And how that there is no legislating such away from that.

And that the Believer is neither of that, nor able to somehow normalize it into fitting his beliefs.

That the Believer's role is to be that of one who compassionately continues to preach the following, for it alone is the Believer's sole reality as to a solution.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Rom. 5:8
    Acts 17:11,12
    Excellent post.

1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagles Wings For Your Post:

shopkinslpskids (July 17th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shopkinslpskids View Post
    A horse who calls himself a dog isn't a horse. Jesus said many the End Time churches will fall into apostasy.

The Bible is very clear about homosexuality.

Agree

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagles Wings For Your Post:

shopkinslpskids (July 17th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wrote 'If'!
    Paul addressed this almost directly. Romans 9:3 (KJV)
    HE IS RISEN. Matthew 28:6 (KJV) Mark 16:6 (KJV) Luke 24:6 (KJV)

487 . . . the Catholic faith . . . in Christ.

"...things happen .. and you see the results in the fruits of the happening." Lahey

Thread Information