Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Comey was a sad spectacle - John McCain had a bizarre line of questioning
    It was pretty good for someone with dementia onset. lol

Once he figured out who the President was, he made a good point.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (June 9th, 2017),Tambora (June 8th, 2017)

Resident Rocket Surgeon rocketman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 1,239 Posts

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    It was pretty good for someone with dementia onset. lol

Once he figured out who the President was, he made a good point.
    Time for that idiot to go...
    The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rocketman For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (June 9th, 2017),glorydaz (June 8th, 2017),patrick jane (June 9th, 2017),Tambora (June 8th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 36,656 Times in 18,287 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post
    Time for that idiot to go...
    Yeah, he never got over Trump saying he wasn't a war hero during the campaign. I never know exactly which side he's on most times.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (June 9th, 2017),patrick jane (June 9th, 2017),Tambora (June 8th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 46,643 Times in 28,778 Posts

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Faux news is just that... faux, after today's testimony it is quite clear that there never was a Trump/Russia story (as if we did not already know that for some time now) it was a complete baseless fabrication invented by the faux media. We learned a lot today for sure, the most telling revelation is that Comey himself broke the law, that he was too stupid to realize it, and then admitted to it under oath. Comey better get a lawyer...

The FBI better start straightening up and doing what they were paid to do.
    The mamby pambys need to go.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (June 9th, 2017)

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,032 Times in 668 Posts

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    So what, so is every member of the armed forces, they still have to follow all legal orders given them by their superiors.
    Ah, well perhaps the issue is the "legal order". Are you suggesting that Trump ordered him to drop the Russia investigation and/or to let Flynn off the hook. First the party line is that no such "order" was given, second if it was it was not legal but an obstruction of justice and Trump should retire to Mar-A-Lago

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonahdog For Your Post:

Rusha (June 9th, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,003 Times in 4,985 Posts

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Comey was a sad spectacle - John McCain had a bizarre line of questioning
    I was reading a (brace yourself) liberal conversation a short while ago about McCain's session with Comey, and there's a stark difference between the way the (brace yourself) liberals talked about it and the way it's been talked about here. They had compassion for McCain's obvious difficulties, and as I said elsewhere here myself after having watched them interact, it was obvious to me that Comey could see McCain's confusion and he handled it with grace..

I have plenty of reason to wonder and conjecture about why Comey did what he did before the election, but after watching him yesterday, it's obvious that he's a man of character, not of narcissistic bluster and impulsivity, so of course a lot of Trump's base simply can't relate to him.
    So keep your candles burning

a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,576 Times in 13,016 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    I was reading a (brace yourself) liberal conversation a short while ago about McCain's session with Comey, and there's a stark difference between the way the (brace yourself) liberals talked about it and the way it's been talked about here. They had compassion for McCain's obvious difficulties, and as I said elsewhere here myself after having watched them interact, it was obvious to me that Comey could see McCain's confusion and he handled it with grace..

I have plenty of reason to wonder and conjecture about why Comey did what he did before the election, but after watching him yesterday, it's obvious that he's a man of character, not of narcissistic bluster and impulsivity, so of course a lot of Trump's base simply can't relate to him.
    Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for John McCain, I really felt concerned about him, but he's an elected official. People get too old to do the job (Pelosi, Maxine) and are ineffective. Yes, Comey told all about his lack of presence of mind, his confusion and shock. What a wimp

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

We know who we elected. That's why we elected him. We, as a country, as a nation, elected Donald J. Trump to be the President of the United States of America. We the people, elected him.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,003 Times in 4,985 Posts

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for John McCain, I really felt concerned about him, but he's an elected official. People get too old to do the job (Pelosi, Maxine) and are ineffective. Yes, Comey told all about his lack of presence of mind, his confusion and shock. What a wimp
    You're used to Trump popping off. Trump has no filter and he can't control his impulses, and he's managed to normalize his behavior now and make it seem acceptable in a presidential context. I can see how someone like Comey who considers his course of action might be seen as a "wimp" in comparison, but that's a failure of perception.
    So keep your candles burning

a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

Rusha (June 9th, 2017)

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,597 Times in 2,626 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    You're used to Trump popping off. Trump has no filter and he can't control his impulses, and he's managed to normalize his behavior now and make it seem acceptable in a presidential context. I can see how someone like Comey who considers his course of action might be seen as a "wimp" in comparison, but that's a failure of perception.
    I think it's called having class. Trump has none. It's his lack of filter that has so many Americans fearing for the future of our country under his buffoonery. Did I mention you can't believe anything he says?
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, August 22, 1855

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, he was confused by Trump. Watch the left spin the whole hearing as best they can, they already are
    Spin is unnecessary. Trump admitted in an interview that he believed firing Comey would make the whole Russia thing go away.
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (June 9th, 2017)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    I think it's called having class. Trump has none. It's his lack of filter that has so many Americans fearing for the future of our country under his buffoonery. Did I mention you can't believe anything he says?
    Yep, Comey is the last honest man alive

Thanks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, Comey is the last honest man alive
    No ... he is just 100 times more credible than Trump.

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 1,074 Posts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Since Faux News isn't reporting the truth about Trump's ties to Russia, who should those who aren't playing partisan politics look to?

The Faux news is just that... faux, after today's testimony it is quite clear that there never was a Trump/Russia story (as if we did not already know that for some time now) it was a complete baseless fabrication invented by the faux media. We learned a lot today for sure, the most telling revelation is that Comey himself broke the law, that he was too stupid to realize it, and then admitted to it under oath. Comey better get a lawyer...
    I never thought I'd look to CNN and MSNBC for the truth, but the liberals seem to be presenting a good case against one of their own (Donald Trump).
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 1,074 Posts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Time for that idiot [John McCain] to go...
    How dare McCain question King Donald! A quick stroll down memory lane regarding the Trump-McCain relationship.

Maybe Trump should get a taste of the Hanoi Hilton instead of silver spoon lodgings.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

23. The Following User Says Thank You to aCultureWarrior For Your Post:

Rusha (June 9th, 2017)

Thread Information