Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    I see.
    Then I'm outta of this thread.
    You can complain how others study to yourself.
    As off you go to your club members, to do just that about anyone who does not see things as you and yours do

Thanks
    Thanked 7,326 Times in 4,760 Posts

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by intojoy View Post
    The hard part would be for the MAD teachers to admit that their definition of a musterion is incorrect and that their teaching sinks or swims on the very definition of what Paul technically termed the musterions.
    If the idea of the MAD community is wrong about the musterion then what do you say about Lewis Sperry Chafer, the founding father of Dallas Theological Seminary (Acts 2):

"But for the Church intercalation -- which was wholly unforeseen and is wholly unrelated to any divine purpose which precedes it or which follows it. In fact, the new, hitherto unrevealed purpose of God in the outcalling of a heavenly people from Jews and Gentiles is so divergent with respect to the divine purpose toward Israel, which purpose preceded it and will yet follow it, that the term parenthetical, commonly employed to describe the new age-purpose, is inaccurate. A parenthetical portion sustains some direct or indirect relation to that which goes before or that which follows; but the present age-purpose is not thus related and therefore is more properly termed an intercalation" [emphasis added] (Chafer, Systematic Theology, 4:41; 5:348-349).

Or what about Charles Ryrie of DTS who wrote that that "dispensational premillennialism has insisted that the mystery is something unrevealed in the Old Testament (though now revealed) in order to demonstrate the distinctiveness of the church from Israel and to emphasize its unique place in God's program for this age...this whole age with its program was not revealed in the Old Testament, but constitutes a new program and a new line of revelation in this present age" [emphasis added] (Ryrie, "The Mystery in Ephesians 3," Bibliotheca Sacra, Jan. 1966).

Please don't tell me that your friend Arnold is now denying the teaching of these men who preceded him at DTS.

Thanks

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    And an entire University is what the late Charles Baker helped found.
    Did not Baker teach that the doctrine found in the Hebrew epistles are not for members of the Body of Christ? And what do you say about what J.C.O'Hair said about that subject here?:

"Peter and James and ten other apostles are going to sit on twelve thrones and judge the twelve tribes of Israel. (Matthew 19:27 and 28). But I do not agree with Christians who say that the twelve apostles were not members of the Body of Christ...I make no such foolish statement...that these Epistles of Peter and James are not for this age...I use 1 Peter 3:18 in preaching the gospel of grace as frequently as I use any other verse"
    [emphasis mine] (O'Hair, The Accuser of the Brethren and the Brethren Concerning Bullingerism).

Thanks
    Thanked 7,844 Times in 4,857 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    Yours is error.

Here is someone else who also proves you are in error.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnk4gcuP_5I&app=desktop
    Hammer laughed this guy right out of his assembly becauses of his twisted doctrine. I'll do the same JP
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to heir For Your Post:

SaulToPaul (September 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is the MAD theology so important to you?
    It seems to me that it's not a big deal.
    Those in the MAD camp understand that the present dispensation did not begin on the day of Pentecost, as Arnold teaches. You might think that it is not important as to when the present dispensation began but it is a huge error to say that the present dispensation began prior to when it actually began because that false teaching puts things belonging to the previous dispensation into the present dispensation.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

Right Divider (October 22nd, 2017)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    Those in the MAD camp understand that the present dispensation did not begin on the day of Pentecost, as Arnold teaches. You might think that it is not important as to when the present dispensation began but it is a huge error to say that the present dispensation began prior to when it actually began because that false teaching puts things belonging to the previous dispensation into the present dispensation.
    Ok, you can think that dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, you can think that dad.
    It is just not what I think but instead what the Bible reveals. The Body of Christ did not begin on the day of Pentecost because the nation of Israel was still in the plan of God and therefore had not been temporarily set aside. In the second Pentecostal sermon Peter told the nation to repent and return to the LORD and the Lord Jesus would be set back (Acts 3:19-21).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

Right Divider (October 27th, 2017)

Thread Information