User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Results 106 to 113 of 113

Thread: Calvinism and the word "WHOSOEVER"

  1. #106
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Carmarthenshire
    Posts
    7,456
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 713 Times in 631 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    174245
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Please stop dodging questions, Truster. Your intellectually dishonest side is showing.
    I don't debate truth. I state spiritual facts. Those that have the Holy Spirit recognise the truth.


    "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".


    I'm not responsible for the pseudo brethren.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

    "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

    I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

    Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

    I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

  2. #107
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    12,087
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 1,353 Times in 1,129 Posts

    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    335556
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    I don't debate truth. I state spiritual facts. Those that have the Holy Spirit recognise the truth.


    "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".


    I'm not responsible for the pseudo brethren.
    If you had the truth you would have the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert Pate For Your Post:

    glorydaz (June 19th, 2017)

  4. #108
    TOL Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    4,143
    Thanks
    10,783
    Thanked 2,851 Times in 1,810 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1055289
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    I don't debate truth. I state spiritual facts. Those that have the Holy Spirit recognise the truth.


    "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".


    I'm not responsible for the pseudo brethren.
    Could you drop your "holier than thou" disposition for a moment?

    It's getting in the way of reasoning with those you speak with.

    God is the God of reason. He says, "Come let us reason together". Can you?

    If not, why are you even on this site? This is a discussion board for reasoning things out between members.

    You're clearly not here to spread the Gospel, as you've said, "I don't cast my pearls" [speaking of your beliefs] "before swine" [calling me, as far as I can tell, "unregenerate pig"], in that you believe that I am not a "true Christian."

    Now. Robert asked you a question. I, and I'm sure he as well, would like to see it answered by you.
    Last edited by JudgeRightly; June 19th, 2017 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Grammar is hard sometimes

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

    glorydaz (June 19th, 2017)

  6. #109
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    19,210
    Thanks
    9,402
    Thanked 28,269 Times in 14,142 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147749
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Could you drop your "holier than thou" disposition for a moment?

    It's getting in the way of reasoning with those you speak with.

    God is the God of reason. He says, "Come let us reason together". Can you?

    If not, why are you even on this site? This is a discussion board for reasoning things out between members.

    You're clearly not here to spread the Gospel, as you've said, "I don't cast my pearls" [speaking of your beliefs] "before swine" [calling me, as far as I can tell, "unregenerate pig"], in that you believe that I am not a "true Christian."

    Now. Robert asked you a question. I, and I'm sure he would to, would like to see it answered by you.

  7. #110
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    12,087
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 1,353 Times in 1,129 Posts

    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    335556
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Could you drop your "holier than thou" disposition for a moment?

    It's getting in the way of reasoning with those you speak with.

    God is the God of reason. He says, "Come let us reason together". Can you?

    If not, why are you even on this site? This is a discussion board for reasoning things out between members.

    You're clearly not here to spread the Gospel, as you've said, "I don't cast my pearls" [speaking of your beliefs] "before swine" [calling me, as far as I can tell, "unregenerate pig"], in that you believe that I am not a "true Christian."

    Now. Robert asked you a question. I, and I'm sure he as well, would like to see it answered by you.
    Right on.

    Our pearls are the Gospel. Truster does not believe the Gospel. His pearls are religion.

  8. #111
    TOL Legend beloved57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    17,428
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 1,037 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    51069
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Right on.

    Our pearls are the Gospel. Truster does not believe the Gospel. His pearls are religion.
    You don't believe the Gospel! How can you when you don't believe that Christ death saved them He died for!

    Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

    Charles Spurgeon !

  9. #112
    TOL Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    4,143
    Thanks
    10,783
    Thanked 2,851 Times in 1,810 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1055289
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Right on.

    Our pearls are the Gospel. Truster does not believe the Gospel. His pearls are religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    You don't believe the Gospel! How can you when you don't believe that Christ death saved them He died for!

    Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app
    Tell B57 that parachute analogy I used above. I think they have me on ignore.

  10. #113
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    12,087
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 1,353 Times in 1,129 Posts

    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    335556
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Tell B57 that parachute analogy I used above. I think they have me on ignore.
    If they don't like what you say, they just ignore you. A very closed mind.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us