User Tag List

Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 367683848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1425

Thread: If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,961 Times in 4,851 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    Nah, I accept the scriptures just as they are written without spinning them out of context to follow MAD.
    You're wrong again, but at least you're consistent.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

Tambora (July 18th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,028 Times in 814 Posts

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    You are attempting to deceive when you say you have answered questions that you know you haven't.
    Asked and answered YOU reject the conclusion.

Here is a couple questions for you.

1. Jesus said Paul persecuted Him when Paul persecuted the early church. How exactly did Paul persecute Jesus if the early disciples preached a different Gospel than Paul ?

2. Paul preached the faith he once sought to destroy so is Paul accursed for preaching a different faith ?
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,706 Times in 6,954 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not Paul is a better question.
    No it isn't. You're still not answering the question.

Having been raised in the strict Jewish life he was a perfect candidate to bring Jesus' gospel to the gentiles.
    No. Being a strict Jew meant nothing to pagans. But the 12 were to be miraculously empowered to do go to them anyway. You're still not answering the question.

Paul did not replace anyone !
    You're still not answering the question.

Paul was brought into salvation by the gospel of Jesus and joined God's team. It is not Paul's message or team it is God's.
    No, because the 12 had already been told to go where God eventually sent Paul. Can you explain why?

Yes I did you just did not like the answer because it does not fit into MAD deception.
    You have not answered it and you know it. You're embarrassing yourself but too stupid to realize it. Or you're a troll. Either way you're not answering the question.

Find me a verse that says Paul " replaced" anyone. Hint: there is no such verse in scripture.
    No one said he replaced anyone. I just asked why he was sent to go where the Great Commision had already said the 12 were going to go. You're not answering the question.

lol, I was never on a hook !
    Yes you still are, because you can't answer a simple question.

The hook YOU are on is denying what Paul himself taught. Jesus said Paul was persecuting Him before Paul ever got saved so those folks Paul was persecuting eventually Paul joined in action and belief. Paul preached EXACTLY the same faith that those he persecuted taught i.e. GRACE- D.B.R. and grace paid for by Jesus. Now might want to get off the hook of denying what Paul actually taught.
    Why did God send Paul to Gentiles when the G.C. included Gentiles and had already been given to the 12?

Will you answer that?
    Salvation by grace is not a divine game of limbo seeing how low one can go and still walk the walk. God has knocked us all down and said we cannot earn righteousness at all (Rom 3:10). He has taken away the limbo bar and declared the game over (Rom 4:5). -- Justin Johnson

5. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=musterion;5065186][QUOTE=dodge;5065171]Why not Paul is a better question.

No. Being a strict Jew meant nothing to pagans. But the 12 were to be miraculously empowered to do go to them anyway. You're still not answering the question.

No, because the 12 had already been told to go where God eventually sent Paul. Can you explain why?

You have not answered it and you know it. You're embarrassing yourself but too stupid to realize it. Or you're a troll. Either way you're not answering the question.

No one said he replaced anyone. I just asked why he was sent to go where the Great Commision had already said the 12 were going to go. You're not answering the question.

Why did God send Paul to Gentiles when the G.C. included Gentiles and had already been given to the 12?

Will you answer that?
    As you know the 12 started out going to Israel which changed after the resurrection of Jesus.

Do you believe Paul was an honest person ?

Paul's teachings prove to anyone seeking the truth that MAD is a wrong.

Rom 16:7
    Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will you answer that?
    Do you consider Paul accursed since he preached the faith he once sought to destroy ?

Gal 1:23
    But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is is, folks. Write it down. Post 1282 proves Dodge is a fake.
    Salvation by grace is not a divine game of limbo seeing how low one can go and still walk the walk. God has knocked us all down and said we cannot earn righteousness at all (Rom 3:10). He has taken away the limbo bar and declared the game over (Rom 4:5). -- Justin Johnson

9. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As you know the 12 started out going to Israel which changed after the resurrection of Jesus.
    That is a lie.

And being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. 5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence... 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
    There's no way you did not know that, if you're truly the Bible believer you say you are. That means you don't believe any of this. You're just making stuff up. You're a troll.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Right Divider (July 17th, 2017),Tambora (July 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh look, he's suddenly gone.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh look, he's suddenly gone.
    lol, I noticed you never answered any of the questions I asked you so don't waste my time trying to convince me that the lie you follow called MAD is valid.

But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

1. Jesus said Paul persecuted Him when Paul persecuted the early church. How exactly did Paul persecute Jesus if the early disciples preached a different Gospel than Paul ?

2. Paul preached the faith he once sought to destroy so is Paul accursed for preaching a different faith ?

Do you consider Paul accursed since he preached the faith he once sought to destroy ?

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a lie.

There's no way you did not know that, if you're truly the Bible believer you say you are. That means you don't believe any of this. You're just making stuff up. You're a troll.
    I guess you missed or ignored where I said " AFTER THE RESURRECTION" ?

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, I noticed you never answered any of the questions I asked you so don't waste my time trying to convince me that the lie you follow called MAD is valid.
    edit

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess you missed or ignored where I said " AFTER THE RESURRECTION" ?
    Shut up, troll. That final commission in Acts 1, from Jerusalem unto the ends of the earth, was after the Resurrection.

You're busted now. Everyone is going to know you're a fake.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shut up, troll. That final commission from Jerusalem unto the ends of the earth was after the Resurrection.

As you answer NO questions you might want to look in a mirror to see the troll !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shut up, troll. You're a liar. You're a fake Christian. NOT ONLY will you not answer simple questions about things you clearly don't understand (MAD), you can't even quote the Bible right, saying Christ said something that didn't happen. NO believer would make that stupid of a mistake.

You're a fake and everyone on TOL who wastes time with you is going to know it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shut up, troll. That final commission in Acts 1, from Jerusalem unto the ends of the earth, was after the Resurrection.

You might consider a reading comprehension course ! Just saying.

Thread Information