Over 6000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    They are also truth because he is the way, the truth and the life, John 14:6.
    When Messiah said, "I Am The Truth" He meant absolute Truth.

First rule of holes pate, first rule of holes.

PS A scripture can only mean what it meant in the context it was given.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 958 Posts

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    When Messiah said, "I Am The Truth" He meant absolute Truth.

First rule of holes pate, first rule of holes.

PS A scripture can only mean what it meant in the context it was given.

There is no other truth than absolute truth.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are also truth because he is the way, the truth and the life, John 14:6.
    And you don't believe that Christ death alone saved sinners He died for!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    And you don't believe that Christ death alone saved sinners He died for!

Paul said, Examine yourself to see whether or not you are in the faith. Have you done that?

Over 1000 post club WonderfulLordJesus's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A reprobate cannot be saved, otherwise he is not a reprobate. A reprobate is a person that the Holy Spirit is no longer dealing with. There is no conviction of sin, nor is there any teaching and learning of truth. They cannot receive truth therefore they cannot hear and believe the Gospel. Only God knows who is a reprobate. I believe that there are many reprobates on this Forum. They are ever learning but not able to come to the truth of the Gospel.
    Do you realize these statements of yours align squarely with the Calvinism you disparage? You have the Calvinists applauding! I, for one, can see no amount of reprobate behavior as proof or conclusive evidence of being damned, when I've seen many what you're calling theological noun reprobates, as in given over to damnation and rejected by God, come to a saving faith, in this age of grace where, I firmly believe, it's not right to declare anybody Christ loved and died for a reject. We have all had minds and conduct God does not approve of and rejects, until we repent and come to Christ, are nobody to hypocritically declare another human damned. It is squarely above anybody’s pay grade to declare anybody else rejected and damned of God, nor do I see how, since you seem to recognize only God knows, you can out of the other side of your mouth declare the many here hopelessly damned. As we speak, I know a couple people I fear for, decades in deception, but nobody on earth I could say this about, nobody. Also, if you think so many are damned and hopeless, why are you daily arguing with them all day long, which we shouldn't do, even if they weren't damned and hopeless, according to scripture exhortations against such disputing already presented you?

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul said, Examine yourself to see whether or not you are in the faith. Have you done that?
    You don't believe that Christ death alone saved sinners, I have examined that!

"... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Over 6000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no other truth than absolute truth.
    Counterfeit truth. Half truths. False doctrine wrapped up in scripture and so on...
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Counterfeit truth. Half truths. False doctrine wrapped up in scripture and so on...
    There are no false doctrines in scripture. Only the ones that your perverted mind create.

Over 6000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are no false doctrines in scripture. Only the ones that your perverted mind create.
    I didn't say that there are false doctrines in scripture. I said false doctrines wrapped in scripture.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't say that there are false doctrines in scripture. I said false doctrines wrapped in scripture.
    Sure you did and now you are saying it again, "False doctrines wrapped in scripture".

Over 6000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure you did and now you are saying it again, "False doctrines wrapped in scripture".
    What it actually means is someone comes up with a false doctrine, like purgatory, and then gets a few scriptures to surround it as a wrapping.

Or salvation by works and wrap or cover it with out of context verses. Just like GT does.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What it actually means is someone comes up with a false doctrine, like purgatory, and then gets a few scriptures to surround it as a wrapping.

Or salvation by works and wrap or cover it with out of context verses. Just like GT does.
    I agree that there are many on the Forum that pervert the scriptures with their twisted interpretations of what the Bible is saying. Most of them are Calvinist.

Thread Information