Thread: No Conception of Time in Death

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When a person dies the body remains in the realm of time to await the resurrection. The soul and spirit leave time and enter eternity.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 Times in 1,057 Posts

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    When a person dies the body remains in the realm of time to await the resurrection. The soul and spirit leave time and enter eternity.
    Where is your scripture that says that?

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Where is your scripture that says that?
    There are three scriptures in that statement. Be a noble Berean and go find them.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Robert Pate;5020479]
    Quote Originally Posted by fishrovmen View Post

More than likely angels.
    Nothing about angels in Romans 2:16 and 1 Corinthians 4:5 and Hebrews 4:13
    Omniscience limited
    Prophetic guesses
    Election by observation
    No future yet

Thanks
    Thanked 9,139 Times in 6,309 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not before the resurrection. However, Jesus said to the thief on the cross... "Today you will be with me in paradise".
    Our Lord Jesus Christ did not speak of the Body of Christ in his earthly ministry with Israel. So here is 2 Corinthians.

1For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, 3 if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. 4 For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. 7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

We are currently at home in the body, our body of flesh and blood which will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. And in this body, we are absent from the Lord. And when we are with the Lord, we will be absent from this body. I agree, at the resurrection, we get the new bodies. The glorified body, the redemption of the purchased possession, which can come and go like the wind. No diabetes, no cancer, no male pattern baldness.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    We only await the redemption of our body. So, when we die, we are absent from the body, but present with the Lord.
    Christ is the firstfruit, with a resurrected body, and we will receive ours at His coming.

1 Cor. 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

2Co 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
    2Co 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight
    2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
    2Co 5:9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

Consider that when we die we know nothing, sleep, till he comes for us, that could be many years and we would not know it.

It does not say that we go to God at death. Most assume that to be true.

Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
    Ecc 9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion forever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Psa 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
    Psa 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day.

All will be raised

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
    Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
    Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Joh 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
    Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurre2ction of damnation.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of good scripture.

The fact remains that all who belong to Jesus Christ and have faith in him will live again after they die.

Because he lives we will live also.

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=fishrovmen;5021445]

Nothing about angels in Romans 2:16 and 1 Corinthians 4:5 and Hebrews 4:13
    Matthew 18:10.