User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 185

Thread: Shalom. Shabbat.

  1. #61
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    29,234
    Thanks
    1,830
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,878 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    163228
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.

    No. Jesus' commands are God's commands because Jesus is the Son of God. With Moses we also know that what he communicated was God's commands, but Moses was a prophet and NOT the Son of God.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    Jesus says plainly that they are God's commands, and he says they are his commands.

    Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Son.

    There is no difference between Jesus and the Father.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  2. #62
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, WA
    Posts
    9,698
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 443 Times in 417 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    72026
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Jesus says plainly that they are God's commands, and he says they are his commands.

    Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Son.

    There is no difference between Jesus and the Father.
    Shalom.

    There is a difference.

    Shalom.

    Jacob

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacob For Your Post:

    Nihilo (May 16th, 2017)

  4. #63
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    29,234
    Thanks
    1,830
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,878 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    163228
    God is the Redeemer

    Psalm 78:35 They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer.

    Isaiah 48:17 This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

    Jesus is the Redeemer

    Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”


    God is the Holy One.

    Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.

    Jesus is the Holy One.


    Acts 3:14 You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you.


    God is our Rock, and Jesus is our Rock.

    Psalm 31:2 Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.

    Jesus is the rock


    1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.


    Jesus is God.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  5. #64
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    29,234
    Thanks
    1,830
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,878 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    163228
    The Father gives life, see John 5:21.

    Jesus gives life 1 Corinthians 15:45


    They are exactly the same.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  6. #65
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, WA
    Posts
    9,698
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 443 Times in 417 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    72026
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    God is the Redeemer

    Psalm 78:35 They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer.

    Isaiah 48:17 This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

    Jesus is the Redeemer

    Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”


    God is the Holy One.

    Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.

    Jesus is the Holy One.


    Acts 3:14 You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you.


    God is our Rock, and Jesus is our Rock.

    Psalm 31:2 Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.

    Jesus is the rock


    1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.


    Jesus is God.
    Shalom.

    You are saying that Jesus is God because of the use of the same or a similar word. This is wrong to do.

    Shalom.

    Jacob

  7. #66
    LIFETIME MEMBER Bright Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calfornia
    Posts
    7,571
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 2,491 Times in 1,652 Posts

    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    1883750
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    God is the Redeemer

    Psalm 78:35 They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer.

    Isaiah 48:17 This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

    Jesus is the Redeemer

    Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”


    God is the Holy One.

    Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.

    Jesus is the Holy One.


    Acts 3:14 You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you.


    God is our Rock, and Jesus is our Rock.

    Psalm 31:2 Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.

    Jesus is the rock


    1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.


    Jesus is God.
    Of course He is.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

    Jim Elliot

  8. #67
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    29,234
    Thanks
    1,830
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,878 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    163228
    God the Father lives in believers.

    God the Father lives in believers, John 14:23.

    The Spirit of Jesus Christ lives in believers.

    Ephesians 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  9. #68
    LIFETIME MEMBER Bright Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calfornia
    Posts
    7,571
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 2,491 Times in 1,652 Posts

    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    1883750
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    The Father gives life, see John 5:21.

    Jesus gives life 1 Corinthians 15:45


    They are exactly the same.
    No, two different entities, one God.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

    Jim Elliot

  10. #69
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    29,234
    Thanks
    1,830
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,878 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    163228
    God sends the Holy Spirit

    Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." And John 14:26.

    Jesus sends the Holy Spirit.

    Luke 24:49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high." And John 15:26; 16:7.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  11. #70
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, WA
    Posts
    9,698
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 443 Times in 417 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    72026
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    The Father gives life, see John 5:21.

    Jesus gives life 1 Corinthians 15:45


    They are exactly the same.
    Shalom.

    No. You are incorrect.

    Shalom.

    Jacob

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacob For Your Post:

    Nihilo (May 16th, 2017)

  13. #71
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    29,234
    Thanks
    1,830
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,878 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    163228
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
    No, two different entities, one God.
    I am proving that there is no difference between God and Jesus.

    I am proving it with many scriptures, not just because I say so, as you are doing. Please address the scriptures that I am giving that show they are exactly the same---tell me from the scriptures how they are different.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  14. #72
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    29,234
    Thanks
    1,830
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,878 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    163228
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.

    No. You are incorrect.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    Jacob, your opinion is worthless, just like all opinions. You need to address the scriptures that I gave and not just give opinion. I gave scripture to PROVE my beliefs. I gave scripture that shows they are exactly the same. You need to show me from those scriptures how they are NOT the same.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  15. #73
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, WA
    Posts
    9,698
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 443 Times in 417 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    72026
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    God the Father lives in believers.

    God the Father lives in believers, John 14:23.

    The Spirit of Jesus Christ lives in believers.

    Ephesians 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
    Shalom.

    You are mistaken. You are equating something that need not be equated.

    Shalom.

    Jacob

  16. #74
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    29,234
    Thanks
    1,830
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,878 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    163228
    The Father gives life, see John 5:21.

    Jesus gives life 1 Corinthians 15:45


    See those scriptures I gave, Jacob?

    One scripture says the Father gives life, and the other scripture says Jesus gives life.

    I have proved that the Father and Jesus both give life.

    You posted no to me.

    That is not debating.

    You need to address the scriptures I gave and show me how they are NOT the same according to those scriptures.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  17. #75
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    29,234
    Thanks
    1,830
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,878 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    163228
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.

    You are mistaken. You are equating something that need not be equated.

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    You prove you think more about your opinion than God's written words.

    How do you EVER get that you merely saying I am mistaken, or saying 'no' means anything?
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us