User Tag List

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW SERIOUS ARE DOCTRINAL ERRORS?

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Why you are allowed to call your verbal abuse a discussion or debate is beyond me.

You should be stopped but since God's Truth is hated by many, it is tolerated.
    This is not verbal abuse this is targeted facts aimed at a worker of iniquity masquerading as a saint.

You are unredeemed, unregenerate and unrepentant.

You are not only hated but despised and reviled as anti-Messiah.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,807 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    This is not verbal abuse this is targeted facts aimed at a worker of iniquity masquerading as a saint.

You are unredeemed, unregenerate and unrepentant.

You are not only hated but despised and reviled as anti-Messiah.
    I get what you think of me, now stop your verbal abuse and debate, or be quiet.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang View Post
    Nikolai,

If a neg rep shows up to you, please disregard it. I hit the wrong icon!

So sorry. Your answers to GT are excellent and right on.

Nang
    Nang,

Be reasonable and wait to give Nikolai kudos AFTER he/she addresses what I said.

This is a discussion group and I am used to people not coming back to actually engage in a discussion. Many here just post their beliefs and run.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get what you think of me, now stop your verbal abuse and debate, or be quiet.
    I think you'll find that this thread is one that I started. I've had to request two threads be closed in the last two weeks because of you disgusting remarks. I shall ask if this can be closed as well as you have derailed this.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you'll find that this thread is one that I started. I've had to request two threads be closed in the last two weeks because of you disgusting remarks. I shall ask if this can be closed as well as you have derailed this.
    Your threads should be ignored by all.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOVEREIGN OR SUBJECT.

The finding of the strait gate is the first manifestation of The Sovereign will and Might. It is sudden, unexpected, forthright and unmistakably obvious, because the blind sinner has just been given eyes to see and ears to hear. He has also been allocated a portion of precious trust in this matter and all other circumstances he shall be witness to and subjected to while in this realm of time.

The narrow way is the way of conclusions or revelations. Each and every conclusion will be based on a single principle. That the Almighty is Sovereign of all He created and is subject to nothing or nobody.

That everything He decreed will come to pass in an appointed manner at the appointed time. If this were not the case it would mean that the Eternal was subject to changing circumstances and the whims of men and demons. This is the kind of God that most people imagine. That is why they have no peace, because there is no unchanging foundation on which to rest.

There is absolutely no access to the revelation, manifestation and sincere acceptance of the Sovereign Rule of the Almighty, but by the finding of the strait gate, regeneration, conversion and repentance. The natural man will be aghast at the suggestion that man is of no account. That the will of unregenerate man has about as much influence as that of a gnat.

Ephesians 1:11 “according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:”

Prov 16 "Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil". :4

Acts 17:28 …..”In who we live and stir and be”.

"Thine, O YAH VEH, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O YAH VEH, and thou art exalted as head above all." 1 Chron 29:11

DEADLY SERIOUS
    Try and get this thread back on course.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOVEREIGN OR SUBJECT.

But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased. Psalm 115:3

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? Daniel 4:35
    Back on course?

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THE INWARD REVELATION OF THE UNITY OF THE DIVINE ESSENCE IN THREE PERSONS.

This certain and true revelation is received soon after regeneration. It has no need to be studied or questioned. It is as certain and immovable as the foundation of the earth.

Only the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners receive and love this truth. Where there is no love of this truth a powerful delusion is sent and those that recive the delusion are caused to believe the lie.

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this cause ELOHIM shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

DEADLY SERIOUS.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neg rep from Truster:

May 16th, 2017 12:37 PM
    Truster
    Thread: HOW SERIOUS ARE DOCTRINAL ERRORS?
    You hate the fact that my threads are read.

No, Truster, I am not hateful and it makes no sense to say I hate it that your threads are read if I am posting in your thread.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back on course?
    1 Timothy 2:4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,257 Times in 1,971 Posts

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You are a waste of time when it comes to serious debates.
    I'm not debating. There was nothing to respond to. The post said "Listen." Try it. Nikolai knows scripture. Listen.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Jews who rejected Jesus' blood cleaning them, those Jews wanted to keep cleaning themselves the way Moses intructed.

When you read Paul saying not of by works but by faith, it is ABOUT CLEANING works versus just having faith that Jesus' blood cleans you, cleans you of the sins you repent of doing.

Paul is NOT saying faith without obeying God.

Jesus says why do you call me Lord and do not do what I say.

Jesus says only those who obey.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Did you read those scriptures?

People think Paul is saying all we have to do is say Jesus is Lord and believe. Paul is not saying that we can call Jesus Lord and not obey! We are to obey the one we call Lord. You can't say someone is your Lord and not obey. Peter and James heard of that ludicrous teaching and misunderstanding of Paul. James call the people foolish, and Peter calls them unstable and ignorant, for who would think that God is saying people are condemned for obeying Him?

See James 2:14, 17, 20, 22, and 24. See also 2 Peter 3:16, and 17.
    Nowhere did I say anything against obeying. But to make that the foundation is to miss the whole problem. Our problem is not one of disobedience as much as it is one of autonomy. We don't want to submit to God. We don't want to have someone else run our lives. So, yes. Obedience is a part of that. But we don't find salvation through obedience - we find obedience through salvation. If it were simply a matter of obedience first, then a (another?) Law would have been sufficient to save. But it wasn't. It couldn't be. Jesus didn't come that we might have obedience, but life. Christ's life is the end of "me" and "mine" and "my obedience".

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
    But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
    For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
    For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
    I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 2:16-21
    If God promises life, He slayeth first; when He builds, He casteth all down first. God is no patcher; He cannot build on another's foundation. - William Tyndale

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
    Jeremiah 17:9

Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
    Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

Isaiah 50:10-11

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nikolai_42 For Your Post:

Nang (May 17th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolai_42 View Post
    Nowhere did I say anything against obeying.
    When you say no one can obey until they are saved, then you are speaking against obeying.

Jesus says do this and do that if you want to be saved.

Calvinists say, "No, I cannot; save me first".

Calvinists teach that no one can obey until they are saved.

You then hinder people from getting saved when you preach things like that.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But to make that the foundation is to miss the whole problem.
    God’s words matter. Jesus IS the Word of God.

Nowhere anywhere does God say we cannot believe and obey after learning of Him; in fact, it is the way we come to believe and obey.

Our problem is not one of disobedience as much as it is one of autonomy. We don't want to submit to God. We don't want to have someone else run our lives. So, yes. Obedience is a part of that. But we don't find salvation through obedience - we find obedience through salvation.
    That is not what Jesus says. Jesus says no one can enter unless...Jesus says you will not be forgiven unless...Jesus tells us what we have to do to get saved. He is the way and he tells us how to get in him and to the Father.

If it were simply a matter of obedience first, then a (another?) Law would have been sufficient to save. But it wasn't.
    That is not true, for the law could not make one clean once and for all. The law could not reconcile us to God. The blood of animals were just a teaching tool, a shadow of Jesus Christ.

It couldn't be. Jesus didn't come that we might have obedience, but life. Christ's life is the end of "me" and "mine" and "my obedience".
    Jesus’ words are life, and there is no way anyone can have that life unless they obey the words that give life.

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
    We have to believe, have faith that Jesus’ blood cleans us of the sins we repent of doing, for if you do not repent, then what is that faith alone? We are told that faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone.

But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
    For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
    For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
    I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
    Galatians 2:16-21
    That is about the righteous purification works of the old law. Paul is explaining that the purification works did not take away guilt.

Thread Information