User Tag List

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW SERIOUS ARE DOCTRINAL ERRORS?

All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,990 Times in 1,804 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolai_42 View Post
    Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
    Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
    Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
    But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
    Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
    And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
    That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
    Philippians 3:4-10
    Consider carefully what I want to explain to you, for what you bring up in these scriptures is where many false doctrines come.

In the old testament times, the old law had a way to deal with sins. The way God gave the Iraelites to deal with their sin problem, was by doing works, and those works are the purification/ceremonial works.

God walked among the Jews because they did these purification works. God's Spirit was in the tent and in the temple and for God to do that, the people had to do the ceremonial works.

Those ceremonial works were works the Gentiles did not do, they were dead in their sins.

The Gentiles did not do those works and were called unclean.

They were enemies of God because they did not do those works.

Now through faith in Jesus' blood cleaning us, we are made clean.

The Jews did not believe that Jesus' blood could do that and they wanted to keep cleaning themselves.

Paul says he considers it all rubbish now that Jesus came.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,253 Times in 1,969 Posts

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Consider carefully what I want to explain to you, for what you bring up in these scriptures is where many false doctrines come.
    Proverbs 3:7

Galatians 6:6 Nikolai is apt to teach. Listen more, speak less.

You should be listening more, speaking less. Nikolai has something that you need to hear.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (May 16th, 2017),Eagles Wings (May 16th, 2017),Nang (May 16th, 2017)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post

You should be listening more, speaking less. Nikolai has something that you need to hear.
    Like trying to teach a rat table manners.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Lon (May 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post

You are a waste of time when it comes to serious debates.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    Like trying to teach a rat table manners.
    You don't have truth to defend your beliefs so Satan gave you the desire to insult.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As Paul told the Corinthians (I Cor 15:56) the strength of sin is the law.

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
    For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
    For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
    But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above
    Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
    But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
    For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
    The Jews who rejected Jesus' blood cleaning them, those Jews wanted to keep cleaning themselves the way Moses intructed.

When you read Paul saying not of by works but by faith, it is ABOUT CLEANING works versus just having faith that Jesus' blood cleans you, cleans you of the sins you repent of doing.

Paul is NOT saying faith without obeying God.

Jesus says why do you call me Lord and do not do what I say.

Jesus says only those who obey.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Did you read those scriptures?

People think Paul is saying all we have to do is say Jesus is Lord and believe. Paul is not saying that we can call Jesus Lord and not obey! We are to obey the one we call Lord. You can't say someone is your Lord and not obey. Peter and James heard of that ludicrous teaching and misunderstanding of Paul. James call the people foolish, and Peter calls them unstable and ignorant, for who would think that God is saying people are condemned for obeying Him?

See James 2:14, 17, 20, 22, and 24. See also 2 Peter 3:16, and 17.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to God's Truth For Your Post:

popsthebuilder (May 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serpentdove View Post
    As a reminder Nihilo is number 10 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd) category.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    And as another reminder, this user account doesn't even have a category of heretics who deny that the resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the dead on the third day, is a nonfictional fact of history. What kind of a heretic list doesn't have this category? One made up by a loser, like this user account.

And Sd, I've got a live one at this very moment, struggling against admitting to something they don't want to admit to.
    As promised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    What some people saw was Jesus rising to a cloud, beyond their sight, in a physical body. They assumed that that meant that Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body.

The verses which you mention does not address Jesus' rising and how he rose specifically. However the following does that:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
    35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
    44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
    47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
    34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

In order to clear this up, we have to get into the following:

Fact is there are two gospels. which are for two different sets of people. These gospels relate to Jesus' two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
    22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

The gospels are one each for the above two agendas. There are two gospels:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
    7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospels are as follows:

1. The gospel of circumcision is righteousness that is with the ten commandments and other ideals and laws and canons etc. This was given for 'the dead who bury their dead'. The dead are people whose spirit must be saved. This gospel was rendered onto to Peter. However Paul was also called use this gospel.

2. There is the gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments and without any other ideals and laws like canons etc. This is for the spiritually aware (the converted) who can follow Jesus. This gospel was rendered onto only Paul. Peter did not have the actualization to use or teach this gospel.

This means that Peter could legitimately teach only one gospel which is the gospel of circumcision. It was totally different for Paul. Paul had to teach the two gospels.

Therefore you will find Paul teaching two set of things depending on his audience. He will teach one set of things to the 'the dead who bury their dead' And he will teach another set of things to those who can follow Jesus.

When it came to talking about the rising of Jesus, to the dead who bury their dead, Paul taught about Jesus rising in a physical body. This is not possible or truth. Truth is that flesh and blood cannot enter heaven.

However 'the dead who bury their dead' are not given to know truth. So they get a parable which says that Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body. Fact is, all they saw was Jesus rising to a cloud beyond their sight in a physical body. This is what they saw. Jesus rising to a cloud in a physical body is not Jesus rising to spirit heaven.

On the other hand, when it came to talking about the rising of Jesus, to spiritually aware people (i.e those who can follow Jesus) Paul confirmed the truth because they were given to know truth. The truth is that Jesus rose to heaven clad only in his Spirit body.

The above revelation confirmed the truth which is that there are two bodies. There is a physical body and a spirit body and Jesus rose to heaven clad only in his Spirit body.

The entire Holy KJV N.T. is made up of two sets of things. One set is for those who can 'follow Jesus'. The other is for 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The sad and unfortunate fact is that a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christian denied, undermined and relegated Paul and did not recognize the gospel of un-circumcision which is exclusively for those who can and do 'follow Jesus'. .

In fact a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians did not recognize the difference in these two gospels. Instead they esteem and used only the gospel of circumcision which is for only 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
    39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
    HE IS RISEN. Matthew 28:6 (KJV) Mark 16:6 (KJV) Luke 24:6 (KJV)

487 . . . the Catholic faith . . . in Christ.

"...things happen .. and you see the results in the fruits of the happening." Lahey

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't have truth to defend your beliefs so Satan gave you the desire to insult.
    You are an insult to all that is true, holy and just. You have the stench of hell. Others that tiptoe around trying not to offend will be cast into outer darkness with you. You will not stand at the judgement and say that I didn't warn you. Or that I gave an uncertain message.

Repent and trust or burn.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The righteousness of the Law stands in the strength of "do this and live".
    Jesus came to teach the guidelines for the new covenant. The new covenant is about grace, it is about being reconciled to God, it is about receiving the Spirit of God, and being put in God.

Jesus came and gave the guidelines for the new covenant, and he tells us exactly what to do to be saved.

He tells us exactly what to do to have the kind of heart that he lives in.

The righteousness of faith stands in the weakness of man and the strength of God to do for man what man could (and would) never do for himself.
    Again, Jesus tells us what we have to do to receive the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the Helper of those God choose to save, and those are the people who believe and obey.

What Paul says about obedience stands, but to the unregenerate the command to obey is more law.
    God does not give the Holy Spirit and regenerate unbelievers.

I can prove easily to you that what you just said is not from God.

Prove it to yourself, prove it by giving one scripture that says or shows God saving unbelievers.

It is not there.

To the one who is saved, it is only what he has been made willing to do. If a man is saved, it isn't on the basis of his obedience. If a man is not saved, trusting in his obedience will get him nowhere.
    Trusting Jesus' words is never ever wrong.

Jesus tells us what to do, and if you do it, you will be blessed.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are an insult to all that is true, holy and just. You have the stench of hell. Others that tiptoe around trying not to offend will be cast into outer darkness with you. You will not stand at the judgement and say that I didn't warn you. Or that I gave an uncertain message.

Repent and trust or burn.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You would have accused Messiah Yah Shua to be guilty of not loving his neighbour as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Hypocrites (Matthew 6:2,5; 7:5; 15:7; 16:3; 22:18; 23:13,14,15,23,25,27,29; Mark 7:6; Luke 6:42; 11:44; 12:56; 13:15)

Vipers (Matthew 12:34; 23:33)

Dogs (Matthew 7:6; Revelation 22:15).

Swine (Matthew 7:6)

Children of hell (Matthew 23:15)

Fools (Matthew 23:17,19; Luke 11:40; 12:20; 24:25)

Blind (Matthew 15:14; 23:16,17,19,24,26; Revelation 3:17)

Serpents (Matthew 23:33)

Of their father the devil (John 8:44), liars (John 8:55; Revelation 2:2)

And their denomination or cult a synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9)

You would have despised Him, because these are the words He would have used to describe you.

As you accuse the saints, you accuse and curse the Master.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You would also have accused Paul guilty of not loving his neighbour as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Haters of God (Romans 1:30)

Fools (1 Corinthians 15:36)

Accursed (Galatians 1:8-9)

Dogs (Philippians 3:2)

Liars (1 Timothy 1:10)

and bastards (Hebrews 12:8 KJV

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You would have accused Messiah Yah Shua to be guilty of not loving his neighbour as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Hypocrites (Matthew 6:2,5; 7:5; 15:7; 16:3; 22:18; 23:13,14,15,23,25,27,29; Mark 7:6; Luke 6:42; 11:44; 12:56; 13:15)

Vipers (Matthew 12:34; 23:33)

Dogs (Matthew 7:6; Revelation 22:15).

Swine (Matthew 7:6)

Children of hell (Matthew 23:15)

Fools (Matthew 23:17,19; Luke 11:40; 12:20; 24:25)

Blind (Matthew 15:14; 23:16,17,19,24,26; Revelation 3:17)

Serpents (Matthew 23:33)

Of their father the devil (John 8:44), liars (John 8:55; Revelation 2:2)

And their denomination or cult a synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9)

You would have despised Him, because these are the words He would have used to describe you.

As you accuse the saints, you accuse and curse the Master.
    You keep putting your same ignorant copy and paste of scriptures you do not understand.

You are no Jesus, and you are not even the greatest man born to a woman besides Jesus. Neither are you an apostle Paul.

No person of God in the Bible verbally abuses people the way you do.

You are delusional.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why you are allowed to call your verbal abuse a discussion or debate is beyond me.

You should be stopped but since God's Truth is hated by many, it is tolerated.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 1,604 Posts

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nikolai,

If a neg rep shows up to you, please disregard it. I hit the wrong icon!

So sorry. Your answers to GT are excellent and right on.

Nang
    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

Thread Information