User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW SERIOUS ARE DOCTRINAL ERRORS?

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tehmill View Post
    "If you have never seen your sinfulness as being vile and filthy, if you have never been broken in utter despair at face of true holiness..."

THIS IS DEADLY ERROR

"The sacrifices of Elohim are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O Elohim, thou wilt not despise".

You seem to be a stranger to this. One of my greatest comforts in the first few years on my walk was reading the psalms and how David had walked the same way I was in. There is an inner work of salvation that you couldn't possibly imagine unless you have had the experience. Peter had it when he went outside and wept...
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 1,347 Posts

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10, Acts 14:22, and 1 John 2:24.
    WHY is Jesus exhorting us to remain in him if we could not ever again be out of him?

John 15:10 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.

John 15:9 If you obey my commands, you will continue in my love, as I have obeyed my Father's commands and continue in His love.

Why do the disciples have to be encouraged and REMAIN TRUE to the faith?

Acts 14:22 strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said.

READ THIS SCRIPTURE:

1 John 2:24 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.

IF IT DOES?! If it does?! As for you, SEE THAT WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD REMAINS in you. IF IT DOES YOU WILL REMAIN IN HIM.

You say that IS NOT a warning to the SAVED?!
    GT . . this can (and should) be read as promise . . not warnings.

Saving faith is a permanent gift from God. It cannot be lost.
    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nang For Your Post:

Eagles Wings (May 15th, 2017),Lon (May 13th, 2017)

All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,422 Posts

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang View Post
    GT . . this can (and should) be read as promise . . not warnings.

Saving faith is a permanent gift from God. It cannot be lost.
    I gave scripture, you gave a teaching from the Calvinists.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to God's Truth For Your Post:

jsanford108 (May 14th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    False.
    So what is wrong with you then, since you insist.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,539 Posts

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I gave scripture, you gave a teaching from the Calvinists.
    Look just at the scriptures then:
    Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10
    No indwelling at this point, no "New Creation." 2 Corinthians 5:17 A new nature is Christ abiding in you. There cannot be 'no abiding' in a new creation. If you don't get this, you need to become a new creation and must get this from God Ephesians 2:8,9,10

Acts 14:22, and 1 John 2:24.
    Acts 14, clearly about holding up under persecution they'd begun to endure. If you were being persecuted for your faith, I too, would encourage you to stay strong. It has not to do with loss of salvation. 1 John 2:25, Nang was right, it is a promise, not a warning and you are remiss to say so.
    WHY is Jesus exhorting us to remain in him if we could not ever again be out of him?

John 15:10 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.

John 15:9 If you obey my commands, you will continue in my love, as I have obeyed my Father's commands and continue in His love.

Acts 14:22 strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said.

READ THIS SCRIPTURE:

1 John 2:24 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.

IF IT DOES?! If it does?! As for you, SEE THAT WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD REMAINS in you. IF IT DOES YOU WILL REMAIN IN HIM.

You are remiss in this too. You did a word search or Google and came up with a list of one sentence quotes. As is evident, if you'd just looked and read, you'd have known your quick and shoddy work isn't scripture study and isn't showing respect to God or His Word. You, and the other lazy people who helped you with this list, were molding scripture to you, rather than you being molded by scripture. Whatever we do, we should show we are approved workman. I rebuke your lack of work and lack of desire to be molded by Him. You are found wanting and a lazy servant, burying His deposit in the sand.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

Eagles Wings (May 15th, 2017),steko (May 13th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10
    No indwelling at this point, no "New Creation." 2 Corinthians 5:17 A new nature is Christ abiding in you. There cannot be 'no abiding' in a new creation. If you don't get this, you need to become a new creation and must get this from God Ephesians 2:8,9,10
    Jesus tells his apostles to remain in him, and it was BEFORE the indwelling.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10, Acts 14:22, and 1 John 2:24.

READ THIS SCRIPTURE:

You are clueless and a disgrace to all that you profess. I hope that nobody allows you anywhere near children.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what is wrong with you then, since you insist.
    "To be deep in history, is to cease to be Protestant"---Newman

Matthew 16:18 AENT "I say also to you that you are Keefa, and on this Keefa I will build my assembly, and the gates of Sheol will not subdue it." (BR, emphasis mine)

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    You are clueless and a disgrace to all that you profess. I hope that nobody allows you anywhere near children.
    Correct.

Matthew 16:18 AENT "I say also to you that you are Keefa, and on this Keefa I will build my assembly, and the gates of Sheol will not subdue it." (BR, emphasis mine)

Thanks

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    Correct.
    You are wanting to demean. That is not a spirit from God.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who on earth cares what your user account thinks about anything?

I mean except Nang's user account.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need no help in demeaning yourself. Your behaviour is an absolute disgrace.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,539 Posts

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jesus tells his apostles to remain in him, and it was BEFORE the indwelling.
    Precisely. ▲ Put two and two together▲ It will [should] dawn on you.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    "The sacrifices of Elohim are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O Elohim, thou wilt not despise".

You seem to be a stranger to this. One of my greatest comforts in the first few years on my walk was reading the psalms and how David had walked the same way I was in. There is an inner work of salvation that you couldn't possibly imagine unless you have had the experience. Peter had it when he went outside and wept...
    One minute you say God jumped on you and you had no wish or part in your salvation "no-one was more shocked than me gov", and you claim anybody that did have any imput is not saved now you say if we do not rent our clothes and throw dust, weep and howl, fall down in abject remorse etc we are strangers again to God and His salvation.

none of any of this is supported by scripture...sorrow for sin for me came later, and then it was pure pragmatism, I wanted Christ so sin had to go. God deals with each one of us differently yet we all do reach repentance and the new birth if we are saved.
    To progress we have to go back...to the bible.

Thanks

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Precisely. ▲ Put two and two together▲ It will [should] dawn on you.
    Say what you mean.

Thread Information