User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW SERIOUS ARE DOCTRINAL ERRORS?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,590 Times in 9,450 Posts

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    serpentdove has a couple screws loose
    I found one of 'em and threw it in the scrap box.
    Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to steko For Your Post:

Tambora (May 20th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Col. 2:8
    Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Messiah.

The word “spoil” in this verse does not convey the strength of the original which is better understood as “seduce”. This seduction is of the intellect and fires up pride and vanity. It is always in need of feeding and so will be fed with approving words as long as the poor soul is toeing the denomination line. These will be found in creeds, statements of faith and confessions. They must be studied and adhered to. They do contain a multitude of scripture, but are compiled by men, for men and have become traditions that replace the One True Foundation who is Messiah Yah Shua.

JW's and Mormons are adept at this. Salvation doesn't even enter the darkened mindset. Following their traditions is the most important factor. Work, work, work and more work of the flesh.
    As with all other denominations and cults. Trust, peace, rest and sitting at the feet of Messiah are just words used in verses and form no part of their experience.

DEADLY SERIOUS
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Corinthians 10:12 - Let him who thinks he stands, take heed lest he fall.

There is one, almost guaranteed, way to ensure that you become a victim of false doctrine. It is to think that it’s not dangerous and that you need not have a care about it. That you just accept everything you hear and never study to discover if there was truth in what you are told.
    Another way to fall victim is to take for granted that the person speaking understands what the words he is using means, because if he doesn’t, the context in which he uses the words will be wrong and the message will be useless.

Luke 8:18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

DEADLY SERIOUS
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How serious are your doctrinal errors?

How serious are your doctrinal errors?

The question that needs to be asked of course is how serious are your doctrinal errors. Which may well be the errors of your denomination. If you have been brought up in a "christian home" then you are more than likely on the Broad Way that leads to destruction. You would have a religion that is not based on salvation, but on something you have done like going to church for 40 years. Giving your heart to Jesus. Going forward in a meeting. Being baptised. Being confirmed and the list goes on. All of it worthless, but you won't know that until the evil day arrives and washes away all you have built and half-heartedly rely upon.

If you have never seen your sinfulness as being vile and filthy. If you have never been broken in utter despair at face of true holiness. If these words are strangers to you. Then you are a stranger to the grace that brings salvation.

DEADLY ERROR

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serpentdove View Post
    Jas 2:19, Lk 21:34

As a reminder Nihilo is number 10 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd) category.
    As another reminder, this poster here, is still to this day a huge embarrassing loser. They are numbers 1, 2, 4 and 8 on my list of biggest losers I have ever encountered in my whole life.
    "To be deep in history, is to cease to be Protestant"---Newman

Matthew 16:18 AENT "I say also to you that you are Keefa, and on this Keefa I will build my assembly, and the gates of Sheol will not subdue it." (BR, emphasis mine)

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    'You think that it is possible to believe that He rose from the dead on the third day, and then to hear Him say these words to you? I don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    I know for an absolute fact that I won't hear those words.

Do you really think I'm warning myself here?
    No!
    I'm warning you and the likes of you who walk in impiety and take the name of Yah Shua in vain.
    I have never written or uttered that name, so . . . no possibility that I'm taking that name in vain.
    And you're a goof; but I like you, and that's even knowing that you're probably going to urinate on me verbally in a moment.

Matthew 16:18 AENT "I say also to you that you are Keefa, and on this Keefa I will build my assembly, and the gates of Sheol will not subdue it." (BR, emphasis mine)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No!
    I have never written or uttered that name, so . . . no possibility that I'm taking that name in vain.
    It's not by speaking the same that it is taken in vain, but acting contrary to a profession made in regard the Eternal Son.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "If you have never seen your sinfulness as being vile and filthy, if you have never been broken in utter despair at face of true holiness..."

THIS IS DEADLY ERROR

To progress we have to go back...to the bible.

All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,422 Posts

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As another reminder, this poster here, is still to this day a huge embarrassing loser. They are numbers 1, 2, 4 and 8 on my list of biggest losers I have ever encountered in my whole life.
    ...don't keep lists.

1 Corinthians 13:5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know for an absolute fact that I won't hear those words.

Do you really think I'm warning myself here?

I'm warning you and the likes of you who walk in impiety and take the name of Yah Shua in vain.
    Jesus warns those he loves.

People can fall away from Jesus see Galatians 5:4; 1 Corinthians 10:12; 2 Peter 3:17. We are warned not to drift away, Hebrews 2:1, not to draw back, Hebrews 10:38; to hold on and stand firm, Hebrews 3:14, 1 Corinthians 15:2, 2 Thessalonians 2:15. We are told how not to fall, 2 Peter 1:10, how not to be hardened, Hebrews 3:8,13.

God can throw people out, Matthew 22:13, blot people out, Exodus 32:32-33, remove your lampstand, Revelation 2:5, sign you a place with unbelievers, Luke 12:46, and cut you off, Romans 11:19-21. We can become defiled, Hebrews 12:15. Our lamps can burn out, Matthew 25:8. We can cause ourselves to have to have Christ formed in us again, Galatians 4:19.

We are told how to remain in Jesus, John 6:56, and if we do Jesus will remain in us, John 15:4. Jesus tells us of the good if we remain in him, John 15:5, and of the bad when we do not, John 15:6. Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10, Acts 14:22, and 1 John 2:24.

Thanks

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10, Acts 14:22, and 1 John 2:24.
    WHY is Jesus exhorting us to remain in him if we could not ever again be out of him?

John 15:10 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.

John 15:9 If you obey my commands, you will continue in my love, as I have obeyed my Father's commands and continue in His love.

Why do the disciples have to be encouraged and REMAIN TRUE to the faith?

Acts 14:22 strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said.

READ THIS SCRIPTURE:

1 John 2:24 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.

IF IT DOES?! If it does?! As for you, SEE THAT WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD REMAINS in you. IF IT DOES YOU WILL REMAIN IN HIM.

You say that IS NOT a warning to the SAVED?!

Thanks

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.

1 Corinthians 15:2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 10:12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!

Romans 11:22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

Galatians 3:4 Have you experienced so much in vain--if it really was in vain?

Romans 2:3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?

1 Corinthians 11:31 But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

1 Timothy 3:6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil.

1 Corinthians 9:27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

See 2 Corinthians 13:5, Hebrews 10:31, Luke 12:46, Galatians 4:19, John 15:6, Luke 13:28, Matthew 8:12, and Matthew 5:13.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    ...don't keep lists.

1 Corinthians 13:5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
    What is wrong with you.

Thanks

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is wrong with you.
    Nothing. You?

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Nothing. You?
    False.

Thread Information