Thanks
    Thanked 16,212 Times in 10,287 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muslim Professor Busted for Fake Islamophobic Crimes

Islamophobia is a serious nationwide problem. Fake Islamophobia that is. Here's another outbreak of it.

Indiana State University has announced that an assistant professor of aviation technology has been arrested for allegedly creating fake anti-Muslim threats back in March.

The charges reportedly stem from a series of emails that were received on campus containing anti-Muslim messages and threats.

On March 8, a series were emails were reported that allegedly specifically mentioned Azhar Hussain as a target.

“Based upon the investigation, it is our belief that Hussain was trying to gain sympathy by becoming a victim of anti-Muslim threats which he had created himself,” said Joseph Newport, chief of ISU’s police department.

On March 24, Hussain reported an alleged assault in the College of Technology in which he said he was thrown to the floor.

During the investigation, the ISU Police collaborated with the FBI and the Vigo County Prosecutor’s Office.

Aside from everything else, Hussain wasted plenty of law enforcement resources. The FBI is short-handed investigating ISIS plots. Meanwhile it has to cope with Islamophobic scams like this. And if law enforcement had been less thorough and more susceptible to giving in to political pressure to "fight Islamophobia", an innocent person might have been arrested.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (May 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    Link to your information, please, thanks.
    Granted all sources I found after copying and pasting a portion of the post into a google search are dubious, here is the top link:
    White police officer shot herself and blamed the crime on a Black man

Dribble - be a little nicer. You've only got 3 posts. Angel was polite in her request.

Here is a WAPO article on this story.
    “Theist and atheist: The fight between them is as to whether God shall be called God or shall have some other name” S.B.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (May 16th, 2017)

I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble View Post
    I can't post links

Stop being so lazy, please, thanks.
    Lazy is posting information without linking it, and do tell us what is current about last September? Lazy is expecting others to do your job for you, and im not your secretary, you can post links to articles, you cant link drop, which means directing elsewhere without information, so do read the guidelines here before you end up in trouble, your majesty.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (May 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I give Dribble about 5 days here.

Over/under anyone?
    “Theist and atheist: The fight between them is as to whether God shall be called God or shall have some other name” S.B.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post

Over/under anyone?
    I give him about one more.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Lon (May 16th, 2017),Tambora (May 16th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,581 Times in 1,577 Posts

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lazy is posting information without linking it, and do tell us what is current about last September? Lazy is expecting others to do your job for you, and im not your secretary, you can post links to articles, you cant link drop, which means directing elsewhere without information, so do read the guidelines here before you end up in trouble, your majesty.
    It seems like I couldn't post a www.anything.wut link when I first came to TOL. I got around it by typing wwwdotanythingdotcom or something to the effect if I remember that right (it was a long time ago). Maybe it was another forum that didn't let me do it....
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    It seems like I couldn't post a www.anything.wut link when I first came to TOL. I got around it by typing wwwdotanythingdotcom or something to the effect if I remember that right (it was a long time ago).
    Yeah, I think there is a minimum time registered and/or minimum post limit before being able to post links...if I remember correctly.

But...newbs can handle hazing

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (May 16th, 2017),Lon (May 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    It seems like I couldn't post a www.anything.wut link when I first came to TOL. I got around it by typing wwwdotanythingdotcom or something to the effect if I remember that right (it was a long time ago).
    Well there are spam trolls daily who post a link in their first post. Its link dropping when no information is given or false info is given, and or they are trying to direct people to their pages or blogs or sites, i could post links day one.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Lon (May 16th, 2017),Tambora (May 16th, 2017)

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, Haters—A Handful of Hoaxes Doesn’t Debunk the Hate-Crime Reality

"While skeptics fixate on a handful of false reports, the number of real hate crimes has been rising across the United States."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDante For Your Post:

Rusha (May 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    Sorry, Haters—A Handful of Hoaxes Doesn’t Debunk the Hate-Crime Reality

"While skeptics fixate on a handful of false reports, the number of real hate crimes has been rising across the United States."
    Welcome back, dribble.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (May 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Over/under anyone?
    I give him about one more.
    We both lost, he didnt even make it a day.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (May 16th, 2017),WizardofOz (May 16th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 31,507 Times in 20,118 Posts

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hehe!
    Never underestimate our Sherman.
    KABOOM!

I make the alligators look tame.
    A wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin' woman.
    Lord have mercy.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More fake liberal causes hate crimes in the news

Be prepared to have this President's supporters flooding the forum with these kinds of threads to divert attention away from Captain Trump and the H M S Titanic!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jgarden For Your Post:

Rusha (May 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Threads
    Members

Welcome to our newest member, Dribble

He will be missed. He contributed a great deal to TOL and to the world. Goodbye, Dribble

28. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Threads
    Members

Welcome to our newest member, Dribble

He will be missed. He contributed a great deal to TOL and to the world. Goodbye, Dribble

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (May 16th, 2017)

Thread Information