User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 170

Thread: Foul.

  1. #46
    Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,411
    Thanks
    13,424
    Thanked 3,605 Times in 2,059 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147730
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You say "Pro-America and Anti-Trump".

    You cannot be pro America and anti president.
    Sure you can ... but only if you care more about the country than a shady salesman. Because I still have *some* hope for America, I know it's just a matter of time before his presidency comes to an end and he is either thrown out of office or resigns. Also, I don't consider him a legitimate president due to the fact that he and his team worked with a hostile foreign nation to influence the voters.
    Before mass leaders seize the power to fit reality to their lies,
    their propaganda is marked by its extreme contempt for facts as such,
    for in their opinion fact depends entirely on the power of man who can fabricate it.
    Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism









  2. #47
    Over 4000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,187
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 734 Posts

    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1001197
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You say "Pro-America and Anti-Trump".

    You cannot be pro America and anti president.

    I suppose you were not anti-Obama



    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

    Rusha (May 29th, 2017)

  4. #48
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    30,509
    Thanks
    1,901
    Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,936 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    160231
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    NOT WORTH IT. I just wanted to point out, to anybody who took you seriously (), that reading through Gt's posts is NOT WORTH IT.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Advice that I've been given before, perhaps by you, perhaps by someone else, but definitely not the fist warning I've received. I just can't help it. It's like a guilty pleasure that I permit myself to indulge once in a while.
    [INDENT]Amen, although, can you make clear what you mean by this, so that I don't err in interpreting what you quoted here?

    Thank you, Glory? (Can I call you Glory, or would you prefer Glorydaz? Or, are you against either one? )

    You are really trying hard.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  5. #49
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    30,509
    Thanks
    1,901
    Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,936 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    160231
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    I suppose you were not anti-Obama
    No.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  6. #50
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    30,509
    Thanks
    1,901
    Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,936 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    160231
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Sure you can ... but only if you care more about the country than a shady salesman. Because I still have *some* hope for America, I know it's just a matter of time before his presidency comes to an end and he is either thrown out of office or resigns. Also, I don't consider him a legitimate president due to the fact that he and his team worked with a hostile foreign nation to influence the voters.
    People such as yourself are hurting America.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  7. #51
    Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,411
    Thanks
    13,424
    Thanked 3,605 Times in 2,059 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147730
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    People such as yourself are hurting America.
    Your opinion has been duly noted and discarded.
    Before mass leaders seize the power to fit reality to their lies,
    their propaganda is marked by its extreme contempt for facts as such,
    for in their opinion fact depends entirely on the power of man who can fabricate it.
    Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism









  8. #52
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    30,509
    Thanks
    1,901
    Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,936 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    160231
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Maybe the gloater than came to stir more trouble?

    Yes, that's you, sssssssssssss
    Anytime a thread turns into a gossipy personal attack on someone, you are in the forefront.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  9. #53
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    30,509
    Thanks
    1,901
    Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,936 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    160231
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Your opinion has been duly noted and discarded.
    People such as yourself are making a mockery of the country.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  10. #54
    Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,411
    Thanks
    13,424
    Thanked 3,605 Times in 2,059 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147730
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    People such as yourself are making a mockery of the country.
    No ... the mockery of our country starts at the top. I didn't put him there. My hands are clean. BTW, if you voted him, you have lost all credibility insofar as lecturing others.
    Before mass leaders seize the power to fit reality to their lies,
    their propaganda is marked by its extreme contempt for facts as such,
    for in their opinion fact depends entirely on the power of man who can fabricate it.
    Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism









  11. #55
    Over 4000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,187
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 734 Posts

    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1001197
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    No.
    You disagree with Roosevelt?



    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

    Rusha (May 29th, 2017)

  13. #56
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    30,509
    Thanks
    1,901
    Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,936 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    160231
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    You disagree with Roosevelt?



    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt
    You act like his words are the very words of God Himself.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  14. #57
    Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,411
    Thanks
    13,424
    Thanked 3,605 Times in 2,059 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147730
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    You disagree with Roosevelt?



    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt
    Great quotes.
    Before mass leaders seize the power to fit reality to their lies,
    their propaganda is marked by its extreme contempt for facts as such,
    for in their opinion fact depends entirely on the power of man who can fabricate it.
    Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism









  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

    WizardofOz (May 29th, 2017)

  16. #58
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    30,509
    Thanks
    1,901
    Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,936 Posts

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    160231
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    No ... the mockery of our country starts at the top. I didn't put him there. My hands are clean. BTW, if you voted him, you have lost all credibility insofar as lecturing others.
    It is not American to attack a president rightfully voted in.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  17. #59
    Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,411
    Thanks
    13,424
    Thanked 3,605 Times in 2,059 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147730
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    It is not American to attack a president rightfully voted in.
    It is not American to turn a blind eye to a candidate conspiring with a HOSTILE attack on his opponent as a way to win the election. I am not responsible for the fact that he tainted and continues to taint his own fake presidency.

    “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

    The fact that this doesn't bother you, says volumes. Save your lectures ... for yourself.
    Before mass leaders seize the power to fit reality to their lies,
    their propaganda is marked by its extreme contempt for facts as such,
    for in their opinion fact depends entirely on the power of man who can fabricate it.
    Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism









  18. #60
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,066
    Thanks
    12,939
    Thanked 14,260 Times in 11,353 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147800
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    It is not American to turn a blind eye to a candidate conspiring with a HOSTILE attack on his opponent as a way to win the election. I am not responsible for the fact that he tainted and continues to taint his own fake presidency.

    “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

    The fact that this doesn't bother you, says volumes. Save your lectures ... for yourself.
    Trump Wins !!!
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us