User Tag List

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

Thanks
    Thanked 1,337 Times in 1,039 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    That is a lie because you keep posting at me.
    why does it bother you that I expose your evil deeds?

this is rhetorical question.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 841 Posts

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You won't even try to see what those verses I posted tell us about Him.
    Just finished re-reading the 4 verses you posted and they give no new message that Peter did not preach.

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

Things that are the same are the same even if you do not recognize them as the same.
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dodge For Your Post:

meshak (May 3rd, 2017)

Down there with them spiders musterion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,665 Times in 8,698 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post

Rhetorical questions don't need answered.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

5. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (May 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just maybe if we stop attacking each other and discuss the scriptures JUST MAYBE God will bless out effort because if I am wrong , I do not believe I am, I want to yield to God and His truth over anyone's opinion.

There is my opinion then there is their opinion and then there is the truth of God.
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just maybe if we stop attacking each other and discuss the scriptures JUST MAYBE God will bless out effort because if I am wrong , I do not believe I am, I want to yield to God and His truth over anyone's opinion.

There is my opinion then there is their opinion and then there is the truth of God.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not expect it. But I thought you thought I was really asking you since you don't seem to understand what is going on. You are just a mouth.

You are here for cheer leader of corrupt faith.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 788 Posts

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post

Outstanding....
    Contrary to what many Americans seem to think, the document we now call "the Constitution" and the Declaration of Independence are not pretty much the same thing or "connected in spirit," or "two sides of the same coin." The two documents were written by two different groups of people at two different times to accomplish two totally different goals.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just finished re-reading the 4 verses you posted and they give no new message that Peter did not preach.

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

Things that are the same are the same even if you do not recognize them as the same.

You're not seeing it.

See the purple I added in your quote? That's a contextual key. It is why you're in error citing Peter at this time. If you'd like me to explain that I can.

Hint: 1 Peter 1:1; Gal 2:9
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

11. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (May 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    Um, not sure what you mean by that but if I understand you correctly, your speaking of the DBR. Correct?

The Twelve apostles when they preached the Gospel of the Kingdom prior to the death of Christ never mentioned the death of Christ (Luke 18:31-34.

Luke 18:31-34New King James Version (NKJV)
    Jesus a Third Time Predicts His Death and Resurrection
    31*Then He took the twelve aside and said to them, “Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of Man will be accomplished. 32*For He will be delivered to the Gentiles and will be mocked and insulted and spit upon. 33*They will scourge Him and kill Him. And the third day He will rise again.”
    34*But they understood none of these things; this saying was hidden from them, and they did not know the things which were spoken.

So what do you do about that?
    I keep on trusting God and loving Jesus that is what I do.

Paul said the other Apostles were in Christ before he was. NOW if Paul was the first to reveal the mystery and the other Apostles were already saved by the gospel of grace that no less than Paul said was revealed to the other Apostles by the SPIRIT what do you do about that ?

Here is the verse:

1Co 2:10
    But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Notice that Paul received the same message as all of the other Apostles. Remember the other Apostles were in Christ BEFORE Paul as he said.

Rom 16:7
    Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is all about what is going on. They will not read what you post. They twist the scripture to suit their doctrine.

Quoting the scripture to them is throwing peals to the pig, as Jesus says. And again, they don't care what Jesus says.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It is all about what is going on. They will not read what you post. They twist the scripture to suit their doctrine.

Quoting the scripture to them is throwing peals to the pig, as Jesus says. And again, they don't care what Jesus says.
    What must we do to be saved?

C. H. Mackintosh

15. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (May 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What must we do to be saved?
    Accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior by your word and deeds.

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets pray that God will set them free into His glorious light and freedom from the darkness that diminishes Jesus and that Almighty God would break the chains of deception and of honoring anyone above Jesus.

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sure looks like the only one they honor and follow is Paul, and I would contend that is Satanic and straight out of the pits of hell.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior by your word and deeds.
    What kind of deeds?

C. H. Mackintosh

20. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (May 15th, 2017)

Thread Information