User Tag List

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

Down there with them spiders musterion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,598 Times in 8,664 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    That is EXACTLY what MAD does and gives the credit of proclaiming the gospel to Paul when Jesus and other Apostles preached the same gospel.
    No it isn't.

MAD removes Jesus from His own gospels and encourages folks to study Paul and relegates Jesus to being for Israel only, which is a lie.
    No it doesn't.

MAD IGNORES the other Apostles and says study Paul's letters when Paul says ALL scripture is profitable for etc 2 Tim.3 where he also shows that Peter preached the Gospel of grace which those in MAD deny.
    Nope.

MAD as a foundation is a foundation of lies i.e. sand.
    Get your facts straight.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

drbrumley (May 3rd, 2017),Tambora (May 15th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,121 Times in 783 Posts

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol,I have been told repeatedly by those in MAD that Peter and Paul preached different gospels. You sure you're MAD ?
    I"m pretty sure.....

The difference will arise when you and I discuss what is the gospel. Then it will be apparent.
    Contrary to what many Americans seem to think, the document we now call "the Constitution" and the Declaration of Independence are not pretty much the same thing or "connected in spirit," or "two sides of the same coin." The two documents were written by two different groups of people at two different times to accomplish two totally different goals.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to drbrumley For Your Post:

musterion (May 3rd, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 841 Posts

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    I pretty sure.....

The difference will arise when you and I discuss what is the gospel. Then it will be apparent.
    Before we start you need to understand that in scripture there is only ONE gospel. If there was more than one
    gospel then Jesus taught wrong when HE said there are only "2" roads in this life. The narrow road is when one by faith accepts the finished work of Jesus as payment for our sin. The wide road is one one rejects God's gift of salvation, and if there are 2 gospels there would have to be "3" roads. 1 road for the Jews - 1 road for the gentiles that are in Christ Jesus and the 3rd road for those on the wide road. Jesus only taught "2" roads.

Scripture as taught by Paul says the other Apostles were in Christ before he was. According to MADist that would not be possible if Paul was the first to reveal the mystery .
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,166 Times in 4,692 Posts

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    There is only one Gospel of Christ.
    So the "good news" that the Lord Jesus died for our sins is the same "good news" that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

musterion (May 3rd, 2017),Tambora (May 15th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,166 Times in 4,692 Posts

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on MAD all of the other Apostles are accursed for preaching "another gospel" ?
    Are you saying that the gospel mentioned in the following verse is the same gospel which Paul mentioned at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4?:

"And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where" (Lk.9;6).

Since the twelve did not even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die until later (Lk.18:33-34) it is obvious that the gospel which they were preaching was not the same one found at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

So are you saying that the Tweleve were accursed for preaching the gospel which they did at Luke 9:6?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

Tambora (May 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before we start you need to understand that in scripture there is only ONE gospel. If there was more than one
    gospel then Jesus taught wrong when HE said there are only "2" roads in this life. The narrow road is when one by faith accepts the finished work of Jesus as payment for our sin. The wide road is one one rejects God's gift of salvation, and if there are 2 gospels there would have to be "3" roads. 1 road for the Jews - 1 road for the gentiles that are in Christ Jesus and the 3rd road for those on the wide road. Jesus only taught "2" roads.

Scripture as taught by Paul says the other Apostles were in Christ before he was. According to MADist that would not be possible if Paul was the first to reveal the mystery .
    Oh, I understand what your saying...

So I guess the 1st OBVIOUS question must be, what is the gospel? Let's see if we have any agreement on this important question first.

My answer: The gospel means "good news"

You?
    Contrary to what many Americans seem to think, the document we now call "the Constitution" and the Declaration of Independence are not pretty much the same thing or "connected in spirit," or "two sides of the same coin." The two documents were written by two different groups of people at two different times to accomplish two totally different goals.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So I guess the 1st OBVIOUS question must be, what is the gospel? Let's see if we have any agreement on this important question first.

You?

That's a horrible answer considering that there are all kinds of good news. It is the good news of what was accomplished by Christ. There is only one of those.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 841 Posts

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You?
    Same as in singular in salvation as that is the "good news" Jesus taught. There are no good newses as far as salvation is concerned unless there are TWO Jesus', and Neither one of us believes there are "2" saviors.
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    That's a horrible answer considering that there are all kinds of good news. It is the good news of what was accomplished by Christ. There is only one of those.
    Was I even talking to you? But since you decided to butt in, I agree with you. I'm taking baby steps with Dodge as I don't want to misunderstand the man. Now, take a long walk on a short pier.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    So the "good news" that the Lord Jesus died for our sins is the same "good news" that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God?
    They are all parts of the same Gospel of Christ.

Jesus sent the disciples with preaching the end result of the Gospel and then he fulfilled the means of the Gospel.

One Gospel, one faith.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
    Gal 1:24 And they glorified God in me.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Was I even talking to you? But since you decided to butt in, I agree with you. I'm taking baby steps with Dodge as I don't want to misunderstand the man. Now, take a long walk on a short pier.

If you don't want others involved, use private messages.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    True, idiot, but there is more than one piece of good news/gospel in the book, and the good nerws/gospel being discussed, is not always centering around the dbr. The gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which the 12, including Judas preached, moron.

Of course, you are just too stupid/satanic to "get" that, not even knowing what the term "gospel" means. My evidence? You.

Get saved, Christ rejector.

Moron.

The Lord Jesus Christ sent the 12, including Judas, idiot, to preach the gospel of the kingdom, which was void of the dbr, and they did not preach the gospel of Christ of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-the dbr was hid from them, prior to its fulfillment.

Idiot.
    The Gospel by which Paul was saved, which was preached to him, was the same Gospel he preached to others.

Otherwise he condemned his fellow apostles.-

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazy afternoon For Your Post:

meshak (May 3rd, 2017)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

exactly.

Seated in the heavenly places at God's right hand, in Him!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,858 Times in 1,875 Posts

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOU can slice and dice Jesus up and remove Him from His own Gospel but I am not going down that rabbit hole with you !

Jesus was, is, and will always be the first to live, teach, be the sacrifice for , center of, and only one worthy to trust and follow for salvation.

You have been deceived into "another gospel" as Paul taught.

Based on MAD all of the other Apostles are accursed for preaching "another gospel" !

I follow Jesus as Paul taught ! How exactly are you following Jesus if you have been taught Jesus was for Israel and Paul for the gentiles ?

If Jesus' universal teachings, and there are many , are not for you I would believe you have no part in Christ Jesus! It is stated several times that Jesus was sent to Israel which He was to fulfill God's plan;however, Israel was set aside and the gospel was opened to "all" that would place their faith in Him. So now do those in Christ IGNORE His teachings as MAD teaches and believes or do those seeking to do as even Paul teaches follow Jesus or ignore Him and follow Paul ? Double speak much ?

Even the other Apostles are caught up in the lies of MAD. Claiming only Paul taught the gospel of grace and no other Apostle taught the " mystery" is a provable lie from scripture !

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

In what Peter said in the following verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
    2. Salvation
    3. Salvation by faith in Jesus.

MAD is a lie !
    These threads are always some moron ranting about something that Mid Acts Dispensationalism doesn't even teach.

Why do you all waste your time even accepting this know-nothing's premise?
    "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clete For Your Post:

glorydaz (May 3rd, 2017),Tambora (May 15th, 2017)

Thread Information