BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Ignorant statement.

Folks are blinded to the Gospel by satan because they are Lost 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

It's a spiritual condition!

But to them which are saved the Gospel is the Power of God.

2 Tim. 1:8-9
    8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began
    What the hell is wrong with you? The gospel message as found in John 3:14-18 does not include the requirement of understanding how election works. Or did Jesus lay it out to the thief on the cross and decided it wasn't important enough to write that down?
    No wonder pate acts the fool with 57. Both he and 57 are perfect mirrors of the sin nature in their words for one another. There is no distinction.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by intojoy View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you? The gospel message as found in John 3:14-18 does not include the requirement of understanding how election works. Or did Jesus lay it out to the thief on the cross and decided it wasn't important enough to write that down?
    No wonder pate acts the fool with 57. Both he and 57 are perfect mirrors of the sin nature in their words for one another. There is no distinction.

I must agree with you here. Reading anything pate and 57 post is like watching a counterfeit $50 bill and a counterfeit $100 bill accusing each other of being conterfiet.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

fishrovmen (May 16th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    I must agree with you here. Reading anything pate and 57 post is like watching a counterfeit $50 bill and a counterfeit $100 bill accusing each other of being conterfiet.
    I am not the one following B57 all over the Forum with the same stupid statements. My policy is to answer every comment about what I post, even if the comment is stupid and heretical. I will even answer your comments.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    I am not the one following B57 all over the Forum with the same stupid statements. My policy is to answer every comment about what I post, even if the comment is stupid and heretical. I will even answer your comments.
    He is making stupid statements about your stupid statements, but his stupid statements are slightly closer to the truth in some cases. Therein lies the problem. You have both picked up some nuggets of truth along they way and set up your own form of religion based on those nuggets. Both you and he mock the actuallity of regeneration and you both do so because neither of you have had the expeiriance.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

fishrovmen (May 16th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is making stupid statements about your stupid statements, but his stupid statements are slightly closer to the truth in some cases. Therein lies the problem. You have both picked up some nuggets of truth along they way and set up your own form of religion based on those nuggets. Both you and he mock the actuallity of regeneration and you both do so because neither of you have had the expeiriance.

If you think that B57 and Nanja have nuggets of truth you are in serious trouble.
    There is no truth in Calvinism. It is one of the worst doctrines ever conceived out of the perverted, twisted mind of man. To embrace Calvinism is to commit spiritual suicide.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you think that B57 and Nanja have nuggets of truth you are in serious trouble.
    There is no truth in Calvinism. It is one of the worst doctrines ever conceived out of the perverted, twisted mind of man. To embrace Calvinism is to commit spiritual suicide.
    Both you and he have an intellectual theology. You begin with man and try and work your way back to Elohim. He is in the right-hand lane of the broadway and you are in the left lane. In a narrow way, we always begin with Elohim and work our way back to the man. "In The Beginning Elohim"! Both you and he are working in the opposite direction and you never get there.

To say that there is no truth in Calvinism is to say that there is no truth in the doctrines of Luther or Augustine or Paul and by default the Holy Spirit.
    You should stop making such ludicrous announcements as if they were actual facts. I once found a grain of truth in a Pitman typing manual. It was only a grain, but it was 100% truth. It was the word, "sinner" and I rejoiced at it's discovery to me, because it was the last thing I expected.

In summary, you both lack repentance and you are both adamant that you are found. Why should He who came to seek and to save that which was lost bother with either of you? 57 has never been a sinner under wrath and judgement and it seems that neither have you. Neither of you have been slaves to sin and Satan and so you both still are, because he has blinded you both.

No need to reply...

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both you and he have an intellectual theology. You begin with man and try and work your way back to Elohim. He is in the right-hand lane of the broadway and you are in the left lane. In a narrow way, we always begin with Elohim and work our way back to the man. "In The Beginning Elohim"! Both you and he are working in the opposite direction and you never get there.

To say that there is no truth in Calvinism is to say that there is no truth in the doctrines of Luther or Augustine or Paul and by default the Holy Spirit.
    You should stop making such ludicrous announcements as if they were actual facts. I once found a grain of truth in a Pitman typing manual. It was only a grain, but it was 100% truth. It was the word, "sinner" and I rejoiced at it's discovery to me, because it was the last thing I expected.

In summary, you both lack repentance and you are both adamant that you are found. Why should He who came to seek and to save that which was lost bother with either of you? 57 has never been a sinner under wrath and judgement and it seems that neither have you. Neither of you have been slaves to sin and Satan and so you both still are, because he has blinded you both.

No need to reply...

If you are going to reprimand someone you should it with scripture. You never seem too quote what the bible says about anything.

All men are born into the world as sinners. This is why Paul said there is none righteous, no, not one, Romans 3:10. All men are under condemnation unless they repent and call on Christ to save them, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. There are many that are to proud to call on Christ to save them, Calvinist are one of them. Instead of calling on Christ to save them, they want God to call on them by predestinating them so they don't have to humble themselves and be dependent upon Christ to save them. They and all others like them, will be in the Lord, Lord, didn't we group, Matthew 7:21-23. "Lord, Lord, didn't I" is a one way ticket to hell.

Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by intojoy View Post
    The gospel message as found in John 3:14-18 does not include the requirement of understanding how election works. Or did Jesus lay it out to the thief on the cross and decided it wasn't important enough to write that down?

The thief on the cross was a Sheep of Christ that He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15.

He was Born of the Spirit and given Faith to believe in Christ Gal. 5:22, right there while he hung next to Jesus Luke 23:43.

And likewise, every Elect Child of God shall passively receive New Birth in time and be given Faith to Believe on Christ.

For they were already saved and called according to God's Purpose and Grace given them in Christ Jesus before the world began.

Hence, the Gospel of the Grace of God:

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thief on the cross was a Sheep of Christ that He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15.

He was Born of the Spirit and given Faith to believe in Christ Gal. 5:22, right there while he hung next to Jesus Luke 23:43.

And likewise, every Elect Child of God shall passively receive New Birth in time and be given Faith to Believe on Christ.

For they were already saved and called according to God's Purpose and Grace given them in Christ Jesus before the world began.

The thief on the cross had to act first. He had to reach out to Jesus. Jesus didn't reach out to him.

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amen Brother! Pate is guilty of blasphemy against the efficaciousness of Christ's Blood to Save those it was shed for.
    That's why I have him on ignore. He speaks blasphhemy. It's TERRIBLE !!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TulipBee For Your Post:

Nanja (May 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thief on the cross had to act first. He had to reach out to Jesus. Jesus didn't reach out to him.
    Nanja

Nope, he didn't. He was already chosen in union with Christ to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7, and Saved in Christ his Surety Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:6 before the world began.

And it was revealed to him just moments before his death!

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are going to reprimand someone you should it with scripture. You never seem too quote what the bible says about anything.

All men are born into the world as sinners. This is why Paul said there is none righteous, no, not one, Romans 3:10. All men are under condemnation unless they repent and call on Christ to save them, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. There are many that are to proud to call on Christ to save them, Calvinist are one of them. Instead of calling on Christ to save them, they want God to call on them by predestinating them so they don't have to humble themselves and be dependent upon Christ to save them. They and all others like them, will be in the Lord, Lord, didn't we group, Matthew 7:21-23. "Lord, Lord, didn't I" is a one way ticket to hell.
    Everything I think, say and do is founded on the scriptures. You don't recognise the doctrine and you never have. With you, everything is a competition for you to be right. You use scriptures, but you do so decietfully.

PS there is at least four verses of scripture in the above.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nanja

Nope, he didn't. He was already chosen in union with Christ to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7, and Saved in Christ his Surety Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:6 before the world began.

And it was revealed to him just moments before his death!
    If you have a Bible you can read about the thief.

The thief said, "Jesus, Lord, remember me when you come unto your Kingdom" Luke 23:42.

The thief was the first one to respond. Before that Jesus said NOTHING to him.

Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have a Bible you can read about the thief.

The thief said, "Jesus, Lord, remember me when you come unto your Kingdom" Luke 23:42.

The thief was the first one to respond. Before that Jesus said NOTHING to him.

We can know without a doubt that this thief had just been given Spiritual Life by the Spirit [New Birth] when he said:

Luke 23:42
    And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

1Co 12:3
    Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Now there are many who say that Jesus is Lord by the flesh, in their natural mind, but if they haven't been Born of the Spirit there's no proof they belong to Him; that He is their Lord.

"Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his." -Rom. 8:9

The story of the penitent thief has sometimes been considered the most surprising, the most suggestive, the most instructive incident in all Gospel narrative .... In the salvation of one of the thieves, theology finds one of its finest demonstrations. Sacramentalism was refuted, for the thief was saved without recourse to baptism, the Lord's Supper, church, ceremony, or good works. The dogma of purgatory was refuted, for this vile sinner was instantly transformed into a saint and made fit for paradise apart from his personal expiation of a single sin. The teaching of universalism was refuted, for only one was saved of all who might have been saved. Jesus did not say, “Today ye shall be with me in paradise,” but “Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.” The notion of soul-sleep was refuted, for the clear implication of the entire incident is that the redeemed thief would be in conscious fellowship with his Saviour in paradise even while his body disintegrated in some grave. Too, it is doubtful whether any other gospel incident presents the plan of salvation more clearly or simply. -Dr. Charles Erdman

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ignorant statement of my post. The thief didn't know anything about election whatsoever and he was still saved. Case closed.

Thread Information