Thread: The Real Problem With Religion

Over 500 post club Brother Ducky's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    All Calvinists and Reformed are in darkness because they reject Christ as the savior of all men and end up with the Gospel of the Sadducees where we're saved and everyone else is lost. They cannot preach the good news of a loving savior who laid down his life for a lost world because they don't believe it. Their love is twisted into the cold and arbitrary views of their false god who dies for one and rejects the other. Jesus died for reprobates. He died for the goats and he died for the non-elect. You can never reconcile this because you see no difference between the work of Christ on the cross and his work in the heart of man.
    Just a question at this point...and I apologize if I had been aware of it in the past and have since forgotten...are you a universalist?

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Ducky View Post
    Just a question at this point...and I apologize if I had been aware of it in the past and have since forgotten...are you a universalist?
    Universalism teaches that all men will be saved irrespective of faith or unbelief. The bible teaches that those who believe will be saved while those who don't will be lost. I am the first person to admit that faith is the gift of God so at the end of the day all the glory goes back to God. We are saved by grace thru faith and not of ourselves it is the gift of God.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Universalism teaches that all men will be saved irrespective of faith or unbelief. The bible teaches that those who believe will be saved while those who don't will be lost. I am the first person to admit that faith is the gift of God so at the end of the day all the glory goes back to God. We are saved by grace thru faith and not of ourselves it is the gift of God.
    What the Bible actually teaches is that those that are saved, will trust. Trust is the fruit. Salvation the propagating plant. Your doctrinal stance puts fruit before the propagating plant. Have you ever seen a field of corn with no stalks? Or an orchard of apples with no trees?

Me neither...
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 920 Posts

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    What the Bible actually teaches is that those that are saved, will trust. Trust is the fruit. Salvation the propagating plant. Your doctrinal stance puts fruit before the propagating plant. Have you ever seen a field of corn with no stalks? Or an orchard of apples with no trees?

Me neither...
    Those that were saved on the day of Pentecost believed and had faith because they heard and believed the Gospel. Some of them had participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts 2:36. Were those that had crucified Christ God's people?

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post
    He'll end up leaving soon

Last edited by TulipBee; May 2nd, 2017 at 06:18 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TulipBee For Your Post:

Eagles Wings (April 30th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Those that were saved on the day of Pentecost believed and had faith because they heard and believed the Gospel. Some of them had participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts 2:36. Were those that had crucified Christ God's people?
    They trusted because they had been converted.

You seem to be confusing the words believed and had faith again Roberto. You can't just "eeny meeny miny moe" them you know!
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet 1Cor 13:1-13 doesn't. care about proper english from a braggart only silence and a open heart that doesn't smell like rotten flesh trying to resurrect itself every other word, the spirit is the teacher through revelations and expreince not some dogma trainer who reeks of various odors coming out of that white washed tomb.

Over 500 post club Brother Ducky's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then in what way is Jesus the savior of the world?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Brother Ducky For Your Post:

Eagles Wings (April 30th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 920 Posts

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They trusted because they had been converted.

You seem to be confusing the words believed and had faith again Roberto. You can't just "eeny meeny miny moe" them you know!
    Oh! You mean they were saved before they were saved? What about those that had participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts 2:36? Were they God's people?

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Me neither...
    Belief is presented as a command 10 times to every one time it is presented as a gift. Your theology goes against the men who actually taught the gospel.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Ducky View Post
    Then in what way is Jesus the savior of the world?
    The same way John and Paul both said he was that you reject.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Belief is presented as a command 10 times to every one time it is presented as a gift. Your theology goes against the men who actually taught the gospel.

Belief is just one of three English words used to mis-translate one Hebrew and one Greek word. If you knew how ridiculous your word usage is you'd stop talking and typing. One moment you say faith, then believe, the belief and then trust...and on you go like a parrot with no comprehension.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Belief is just one of three English words used to mis-translate one Hebrew and one Greek word. If you knew how ridiculous your word usage is you'd stop talking and typing. One moment you say faith, then believe, the belief and then trust...and on you go like a parrot with no comprehension.
    It's the same thing Reformed drug addict with a damaged brain.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Oh! You mean they were saved before they were saved? What about those that had participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts 2:36? Were they God's people?
    When you flick the switch and a light comes on. Is the lamp itself responsible for the electric supply that makes it shine? Or is the switch responsible? Neither actually it is the power that makes the lamp shine. Take away the power and both lamp and switch are useless. Trust is that power and until supplied to man then that man is in the dark.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When you flick the switch and a light comes on. Is the lamp itself responsible for the electric supply that makes it shine? Or is the switch responsible? Neither actually it is the power that makes the lamp shine. Take away the power and both lamp and switch are useless. Trust is that power and until supplied to man then that man is in the dark.
    No the power is grace you moron. The switch is faith and the light is love.

Thread Information