Thread: Spirit side the reality?

Trainee
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spirit side the reality?

I dreamt last night that I shouted to someone that "this is the real consciousness and the wa king state is false". He said something to me that made sence but when I woke I did not understand it anymore. Perhaps the structure of belief or the temple must once again be destroyed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xarragh For Your Post:

stephencbh (April 25th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarragh View Post
    I dreamt last night that I shouted to someone that "this is the real consciousness and the wa king state is false". He said something to me that made sence but when I woke I did not understand it anymore. Perhaps the structure of belief or the temple must once again be destroyed.
    Our dreams are strange due to the fact that we are/become aware of the 'unconscious' (soul/spirit) and our rational and 'physically' based mind create these 'scenes'. I find that these dreams are best left alone as they 'may' come again or be processed away during your next sleep.

Using meditation, you 'may' find a relaxed 'path' to the 'unconscious' (soul/spirit) and calm/understand these disturbances (if you are worried / concerned).

I am NOT saying that you have or have not had a spiritual encounter however YOU are the only one with the ANSWER to that. It will come out in your BEING regardless of what it is, so just carry on as best you can.

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or you could just stop having eye of newt, and toe of frog leftovers before going to bed.
    You might sleep more soundly.
    Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to George Affleck For Your Post:

patrick jane (October 18th, 2017)

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we forget dreams for a good reason. If we remembered them all with clarity, we would read way to much into them.

Thread Information