Thanks
    Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,725 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    Maybe it'll lead to another Democrat in office.
    Maybe. It's hard to say. He's definitely one of the old-guard celebrity Nazis. And he kept getting reelected. But maybe they'll have learned something.

In other news, it was pointed out today that there are four felons credibly running for Congress in the Republican Party in 2018.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

Rusha (January 11th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,541 Posts

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    Joe Arpaio, former sheriff and convicted felon is now planning on running for the US Senate to replace Jeff Flake. Because who needs the Bill of Rights?

Echos of Roy Moore?
    Cool. That will make the three,er apparently four, convicted criminals running as republicans this year. To be fair, there's also one democrat with a conviction who's running, but of course, the democrats aren't supporting him.
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/747610...g-major-office
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Dumbocrats are very skilled at running people, getting them elected, and then committing felonies and treason, then deflecting and projecting to avoid prosecution...... Their game is almost over.

Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by THall View Post
    The Dumbocrats are very skilled at running people, getting them elected, and then committing felonies and treason,
    Trump used to be a democrat, but he isn't now.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad (stuff), and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.” Steve Bannon

He wasn't talking about Hillary Clinton...

then deflecting and projecting to avoid prosecution...... Their game is almost over.
    Trump Deflects Questions About a Possible Mueller Interview
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ller-interview

But it looks like it's going to go on for a little longer, doesn't it?
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,453 Times in 2,606 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    You and your clone @jgarden are the two biggest babies on TOL, both one-trick ponies. Enjoy the next 6 years
    As if all over the world, your fraud of a false idol is not daily proving himself just that - and tweet by tweet - a one trick pony, who's jig will soon be up.

Enjoy your self-delusion PJ'd.

Who knows, maybe someday your wall to wall posters of Donald Trump will be worth as much as a whole six pack of Billy Beer - 25 cents.

Of course, if you throw in one Trump: The miserably failed rippoff of Monopoly, ya just might get 26 cents.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Danoh For Your Post:

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    P

Trump without his hair do ?

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post

Trump Deflects Questions About a Possible Mueller Interview
    This is a perfect example of a Trump troll epic fail..... No one would answer questions about an ongoing investigation, if their attorney was advising them properly...... And if he answered questions, all the trolls would say he is a fool for stepping in the trap.... Trump Troll = LOSER

Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by THall View Post
    This is a perfect example of a Trump troll epic fail..... No one would answer questions about an ongoing investigation, if their attorney was advising them properly...... And if he answered questions, all the trolls would say he is a fool for stepping in the trap.... Trump Troll = LOSER
    So your previous comments...

then deflecting and projecting to avoid prosecution...... Their game is almost over.
    ...weren't intended to be serious?

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You obviously have trouble admitting the F.B.I. colluded with the Democratic National Committee to illegally influence the Presidential election.... Just like when you said Trump could never win, I will be there, and the first to say I told you so. American politics just is not your thing, you keep getting it wrong.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,589 Times in 1,383 Posts

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugly: Trump's vulgar immigration comments

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kmoney For Your Post:

WizardofOz (January 20th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    White House spokesperson Raj Shah did not deny the "shithole" remark on Thursday evening, but instead said in a statement that Trump "is fighting for permanent solutions that make our country stronger by welcoming those who can contribute to our society, grow our economy and assimilate into our great nation."
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politi...ion/index.html

Apparently, Trump just blindsided his supporters by denying that he said it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,747 Times in 993 Posts

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bad: Trumps comments about 2013 government shutdown.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Identity politics are a dangerous form of idolatry

17. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

kmoney (January 20th, 2018)

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,462 Times in 1,086 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Trump's comment is emblematic as to why it has been impossible for both Democrats and Republicans to enact legislation that will gain the President's approval - at any given time!

Perhaps they should appoint a nice Norwegian girl, like "Stormy Daniels," as a liaison - she appears to speak this President's language!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,725 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post
    Trump's comment is emblematic as to why it has been impossible for both Democrats and Republicans to enact legislation that will gain the President's approval - at any given time!
    It's also founded on a delusion being pushed by Republicans about why people immigrate. They want people who are already rich and happy (and white) to come here because he think of immigrants from poor countries as takers. They don't want to realize that people who come here poor are looking for a chance to work and contribute, and they work jobs that citizens often won't do. It's actually the same delusion that the tax cuts are based on: the incorrect notion that wealthy people make the economy strong.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

The Barbarian (January 20th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    It's also founded on a delusion being pushed by Republicans about why people immigrate. They want people who are already rich and happy (and white) to come here because he think of immigrants from poor countries as takers. They don't want to realize that people who come here poor are looking for a chance to work and contribute, and they work jobs that citizens often won't do.
    When I was teaching, I saw a lot of parents like that. My oldest son went to school with a kid whose dad, a widower,got out of Vietnam with (I think) six kids. They slept three to a bedroom in a tiny house, with dad doing laboring work.

They are all now college graduates. And being Vietnamese, they are collectively supporting dad in his old age.

Hispanics generally do that, too. A lot laborers work themselves hard to make sure their kid gets a decent education. There's a neighborhood in the town with formerly-rundown houses. Lots of Hispanics move out of Dallas, fix up these little houses and live there because of the school district. As a result, the place is no longer rundown.

People come here, because they believe in the American Dream, and want a piece of it. What could be better for America?

Thread Information