Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,284 Times in 2,540 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    In the piece, Pillay explained that although HuffPo SA “doesn’t necessarily . . . agree or endorse everything in Garland’s blog” — adding that the purpose of the publication’s “Voices section is to invite a wide array of voices and views” — she was very surprised to see that it had sparked such an outrage.

so if i write a piece arguing that blacks should be re-enslaved for their own good and a woman's place is in the kitchen, they'll publish it?

sweet!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (April 19th, 2017)

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 900 Posts

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    so if i write a piece arguing that blacks should be re-enslaved for their own good and a woman's place is in the kitchen, they'll publish it?

sweet!
    I don't know of any white supremacist magazines. There is not a big enough following to make a profit.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ClimateSanity For Your Post:

I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,443 Times in 9,775 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClimateSanity View Post
    I don't know of any white supremacist magazines. There is not a big enough following to make a profit.

To hear liberals tell it, its was only tiny and emasculated when bammy was in office but now that trump is, they are so huge they caused his election and have massive power

PS, all white males are white supremacists, didnt you know that? Hence the article being published (liberal narrative is complete and utter racism) and defended until found hoax
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (April 19th, 2017),Tambora (April 19th, 2017)

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    first i ever heard of stormfront was from barbie - apparently he's a regular over there

i checked it out once - it appears to be populated by retards

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (April 19th, 2017),ClimateSanity (April 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To hear liberals tell it, it was only tiny and emasculated when bammy was in office but now that trump is, they are so huge they caused his election and have massive power
    ...does that maybe mean that bammy was so bad, it caused people to become white supremacists? Maybe that's what they are saying... since bammy sure didnt get elected without a white vote.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (April 19th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,911 Times in 2,876 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Huffington Post SA has removed the blog "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" published on our Voices section on April 13, 2017.

We have done this because the blog submission from an individual who called herself Shelley Garland, who claimed to be an MA student at UCT, cannot be traced and appears not to exist."

wonderful.............
    So, what?

believe it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...does that maybe mean that bammy was so bad, it caused people to become white supremacists? Maybe that's what they are saying... since bammy sure didnt get elected without a white vote.
    Here is what happened. White supremacy did not grow with Trump's election. Whites, or poor ,uneducated, Christian, unchurched whites were treated as lower than roaches during Obamas presidency by the administration and by media and by Hollywood and by higher education.

Trump gave them reason to hope again and showed them it's ok to be white without feeling shame.

That change in attitude is what is being seen as an increase in racism, when all it is is just racial dignity.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ClimateSanity For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    "Huffington Post SA has removed the blog "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" published on our Voices section on April 13, 2017.

We have done this because the blog submission from an individual who called herself Shelley Garland, who claimed to be an MA student at UCT, cannot be traced and appears not to exist."

wonderful.............
    yeah, seems they would have checked BEFORE publishing it. No integrity in journalism anymore.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Ktoyou (April 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is what happened. White supremacy did not grow with Trump's election. Whites, or poor ,uneducated, Christian, unchurched whites were treated as lower than roaches during Obamas presidency by the administration and by media and by Hollywood and by higher education.

Trump gave them reason to hope again and showed them it's ok to be white without feeling shame.

That change in attitude is what is being seen as an increase in racism, when all it is is just racial dignity.

I know, im showing how they speak from both sides of their mouth. Both cant be true.

Its like feminists protesting to being reduced to their vaginas, while marching wearing vaginas in effect reducing themselves to that, and how kaitlyn is so sexy as a woman, but tell a woman or say they are attractive (harrison ford about Carrie Fisher) and its pathetic.

insanity.

oops it was steve martin, not harrison ford - Steve Martin deletes tweet calling Carrie Fisher ‘beautiful’ after backlash
    Last edited by Angel4Truth; April 19th, 2017 at 03:01 PM. Reason: adding link and correction

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (April 19th, 2017)

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ... cannot be traced and appears not to exist."
    maybe we'll all wake up and discover that kaitlin jenning doesn't exist either

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bruce Jenner? he is a weido
    So, what?

believe it!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (April 19th, 2017),ClimateSanity (April 19th, 2017)

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot reach you by PM. Would you please visit page 105 of the feminism page. I wish you would tell her to leave me alone and also quit talking about me. I have honored your request so far.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    maybe we'll all wake up and discover that kaitlin jenning doesn't exist either
    I never heard of Kaitlin Jenning
    So, what?

believe it!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot reach you by PM. Would you please visit page 105 of the feminism page. I wish you would tell her to leave me alone and also quit talking about me. I have honored your request so far.

I checked. It has really calmed down now. There is no real reason to do more than avoid the conflict. Not saying it is more you than any other. All I can say is if Sherman makes a decision, then you have to just accept it.
    So, what?

believe it!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

patrick jane (April 20th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,141 Times in 4,083 Posts

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who wears women's clothing.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Ktoyou (April 20th, 2017)

Thread Information