User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: You are Divine as well as you're own healer when you get past your old self.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Christianity isn't an epiphany, it is a RELATIONSHIP with God! Read those scriptures. EVERY man's story in that book is about how a man 'met' God. This is just Eastern Mysticism with a 'mask' (guise) of Christianity. IT IS NOT Christianity! Don't let ANY snake oil salesman fool you. It is the Emperors New Clothes! Empowerment is just okay but John 15:5 it ain't. Epiphany is okay, but Matthew 4:4 it ain't. It is short-sheeting people and keeping them away from the narrow way. John 14:6 Isn't the lie, this is. Genesis 3:1 was the serpent.

I realize I'm arguing with anonymous, but there is only one set of instructions. All others are contenders who CANNOT contend. John 6:68 The Apostle John, btw, was well acquainted with mysticism. He was addressing the likes of this in is epistles. He was against this Christ-less spiritualism. Read his books.
    This is the achilles heel of the christian traditionalist who have claimed the Fathers Love, who is Love/Good exclusively for themselves and just can't get past their own egocentric dogma like the Judaizers in the story of Christ, they had all the answer except the most important one.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christianity isn't an epiphany, it is a RELATIONSHIP with God! Read those scriptures. EVERY man's story in that book is about how a man 'met' God. This is just Eastern Mysticism with a 'mask' (guise) of Christianity. IT IS NOT Christianity! Don't let ANY snake oil salesman fool you. It is the Emperors New Clothes! Empowerment is just okay but John 15:5 it ain't. Epiphany is okay, but Matthew 4:4 it ain't. It is short-sheeting people and keeping them away from the narrow way. John 14:6 Isn't the lie, this is. Genesis 3:1 was the serpent.

I realize I'm arguing with anonymous, but there is only one set of instructions. All others are contenders who CANNOT contend. John 6:68 The Apostle John, btw, was well acquainted with mysticism. He was addressing the likes of this in is epistles. He was against this Christ-less spiritualism. Read his books.
    He told everyone where to go, seek first for the kingdom and righteousness of God/Good within Luke 17:20-21, that's where the spiritual testament is written on men's hearts then the dead letter will come alive not kill or spread condemnation but give life, and to stop following the religious experts who are the blind leading the blind..Galatians 4:1 the son of perdition pretending to have been freed.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ron Sigler-GREATER IS HE THAT IS WITHIN YOU… There are things everywhere I look that would create anxiety if I respond in the manner in which was intended by their creation. Someone once said that “the only thing we have to fear is fear itself”. I don’t know what Webster’s definition of anxiety is. I guess there is such a thing as positive anxiety. When Paul however exhorted the church to be anxious for nothing, we can I think safely assume he spoke of anxiety in the negative, such as worry tension, fear being the most disempowering of all. I for one am not one who like an ostrich sticks his head in the sand and goes into the denial mode whenever situations or circumstances arise that are negative in nature. I am not blind to what’s been going on with government and the military behind closed doors. I am aware of the corruption in high places as the puppets dance while the dark energies pull their strings. My intent and purpose is to observe, not respond or react, unless it is to release the energy that tends to neutralize the negative energy that is so prevalent in our society today. I do not take the paper, nor do I watch television. Those that control Hollywood and the media have nothing to offer me that I’d care to waste my time watching. I abhor all the graphic violence that is used to desensitize the consciousness of all who are hypnotized by it, so for me I choose to not partake of the bait. There is a very thing line between observing something while keeping my distance so as not to include it into my vibration, and allowing what I’m observing to become a part of it. The emotions are my indicators as to which one I’m doing. The aim and purpose of those that would control me is to in any way possible, funnel things to my consciousness that will create anxiety. They well know that fear in any form will disempower me and that is their primary goal. As for me, I realize that fear, as someone said is faith in the negative, or “fear is faith in reverse”. They couldn’t care less about me as an individual, although “one can put ten thousand to flight”. Mass consciousness… now that’s a whole new ball game, and that is their primary goal. They have been pretty successful in their efforts to control us until recently. Today we who see what the paradigm shift in consciousness has done and is presently doing. We can see the beginning of the demise of all the control that has created the chaos the planet is apparently in now. I say “apparently because there is a real upside to all that is going on in terms of the fear tactics of a few paper tigers behind the scenes. It has been said, “Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself” which I see is beginning to play out. The light that is coming on the globe today is being received by many more then ever before in our particular history. The bloodline that has created all chaos and all who are under their umbrella are losing their death grip on their control and are coming down. This is due only to the number of people today who are by deliberate intent focus on who they are and what that means , while they avoid the control tactics of those who would disempower them by the fear they project. It’s like the bird that becomes mesmerized by the serpent and suddenly the strike and the bird is devoured. What I see, is what I get, there are no exceptions to that law. It is we who hold the keys to what happens now and in the future. “Greater is he that is in you, then he that is in the world”.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AWARENESS, BEYOND BELIEF… All of us who have come to know the heart of the creator are blessed. We who know this heart have our Father to emulate. There is no possibility for this heart to judge anything because its perspective {beyond the lower dimensions} is one that was created by knowing that words like “imperfection” was created by the illusion of separation, and since it knows that no “separation” exists except in the lower “dimensions,” this Consciousness knows that all is well. In the higher consciousness the expression, “unconditional Love” is unknown, as there is no sense of separation, hence no opposing vibration that would require it. In these dimensions Love is the only existing element. In this dimension the “challenge” is unconditional Love, because there many “appearances” that appear to be in opposition to it. Hence the exhortation to “Judge not by appearances…” Before this is possible my ego must come to see that it’s all God, the good, the bad, and the ugly. This perception must become solidified in my consciousness for it must be accepted on an intellectual level first. As it eventually becomes my awareness, only then will this Love that is unconditional be experienced by me no matter what the appearance might be. By then, the truth of there being nothing to forgive will have become my awareness. “Awareness” is a step beyond “belief,” and it is awareness that brings with it the experience. 12/16/12 R.S

Thanks
    Thanked 1,761 Times in 1,268 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Even NOW we are the sons of God.......

~·~·~

The entire library of religious writings and mythology archetypes the soul's experience of growth, evolution and transformation in the Spirit, no matter what terms or language-metaphors are being used in the essay.

All language is symbolic and meanings and values are subjective.

Man is an individual representation, manifestation and expression of his Creator....naturally and potentially.

Man's source, possibilities/potential, purpose and destiny....naturally are rooted in divinity. To deny this is to deny his being, identity and creative purpose.

This truth is as old as the hills, and new and fresh with each breath.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    ~·~·~

The entire library of religious writings and mythology archetypes the soul's experience of growth, evolution and transformation in the Spirit, no matter what terms or language-metaphors are being used in the essay.

All language is symbolic and meanings and values are subjective.

Man is an individual representation, manifestation and expression of his Creator....naturally and potentially.

Man's source, possibilities/potential, purpose and destiny....naturally are rooted in divinity. To deny this is to deny his being, identity and creative purpose.

This truth is as old as the hills, and new and fresh with each breath.
    The truth is, and always was, and will be, all the spiritual pontificating is basically mental and ego driven, Only those who learn to take no thought about any of it start to transcended that mental hundredth monkey consciousness.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

freelight (December 31st, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    The truth is, and always was, and will be, all the spiritual pontificating is basically mental and ego driven, Only those who learn to take no thought about any of it start to transcended that mental hundredth monkey consciousness.
    Christ in you, the hope of glory (the anointing in and upon the soul, re-cognizing and bringing forth the knowledge and realization of immortality) - the Christ-story is the narrative of the soul's putting on of immortality....from birth, death, burial, resurrection and ascension (the entire process and ordeal of the soul's engagement with Spirit, ....in time and eternity....including the terms involving each context).

No matter what myth, history or story you entertain or consider.....only the Spirit gives life....or more rather....is LIFE. Letters, words and symbols are but servants of Spirit.

We would further remind readers Paul's mystery-religion focused on this very concept, a hidden truth, the esoteric grain behind his cosmic redeemer mythos, the Savior undergoing a passion to effect our salvation. The process is our identification with-in Christ and participation with the life giving Spirit, that saves and grants immortality.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    Christ in you, the hope of glory (the anointing in and upon the soul, re-cognizing and bringing forth the knowledge and realization of immortality) - the Christ-story is the narrative of the soul's putting on of immortality....from birth, death, burial, resurrection and ascension (the entire process and ordeal of the soul's engagement with Spirit, ....in time and eternity....including the terms involving each context).

No matter what myth, history or story you entertain or consider.....only the Spirit gives life....or more rather....is LIFE. Letters, words and symbols are but servants of Spirit.

We would further remind readers Paul's mystery-religion focused on this very concept, a hidden truth, the esoteric grain behind his cosmic redeemer mythos, the Savior undergoing a passion to effect our salvation. The process is our identification with-in Christ and participation with the life giving Spirit, that saves and grants immortality.
    The story of scripture is about us, we don't need saved from a dream state that began with time, we need to be woke up to our inheritance we laid aside to enter time Galatians 4:1.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,582 Times in 2,728 Posts

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A Christless Christianity? No such animal. It is simply repackaged Buddhism and other Eastern mysticism.

Trying to sell it to Christians? Never going to work. Only a nonChristian will ever fall for this 1 John 2:19

Neither of you two have prayed and seen the Lord Jesus Christ answer your prayer, miraculously or incredibly. I realize those of us 'believed' first, saw later, but you at least can 'listen' to what you cannot do. True healing comes from Christ Colossians 1:17 You can't bootstrap yourselves. John 15:5 Jesus said you had to be born again, a new creation, FIRST. It is NOT within you to become what is necessary. Only God can make a new Creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17 "the OLD is passed away!" Not embraced and called 'godly.'
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Gold level Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,252 Posts

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    ac or dc?
    https://youtu.be/l482T0yNkeo

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Galatians 4:1, still bound by good and evil from falling prey to religious institutions that stole yoûr ability to discern the truth about who you are, from years of religious wax buildup! that you need to clean out of your divine ears that can't understand dark sayings that tell you the biblical story is a parable about Christ in man that is still asleep in your case, real case of donkey worship their balaam!! well you should grasp what that symbolĝy represents you being a judge of shadows and all things concerning darkness.

But even darkness might be a few more pay grades above your ability at this time, so here is someone you won't believe because he tells it like it is intended to be interpreted, if you could set aside traditions gleaned from wisdœm called foolish by the Father you could be weaned off hagar's teet.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Christless Christianity? No such animal. It is simply repackaged Buddhism and other Eastern mysticism.

Trying to sell it to Christians? Never going to work. Only a nonChristian will ever fall for this 1 John 2:19

Neither of you two have prayed and seen the Lord Jesus Christ answer your prayer, miraculously or incredibly. I realize those of us 'believed' first, saw later, but you at least can 'listen' to what you cannot do. True healing comes from Christ Colossians 1:17 You can't bootstrap yourselves. John 15:5 Jesus said you had to be born again, a new creation, FIRST. It is NOT within you to become what is necessary. Only God can make a new Creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17 "the OLD is passed away!" Not embraced and called 'godly.'
    Don't quit your day job you will go broke reading minds.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

freelight (January 2nd, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,582 Times in 2,728 Posts

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    Don't quit your day job you will go broke reading minds.
    Doesn't require a mindreading. Not at all. Seen this all too often.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't require a mindreading. Not at all. Seen this all too often.
    So have I, I don't believe what you do anymore, the person of Jesus was an IMAGE of the invisible Spirit you refuse to allow to leave the image that has replaced you, a master of confusion with a parasitic degree of indoctrination that stole your ability to know thy self and gave your glory to the IMAGE created by a parable disguised in historical based stories fed to you as reality, that is Idol worship Lon, instead of the inner revelation that is beyond mans understanding while having a belief in another god outside the kingdom of Your Soul/God Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Christ has become a life giving spirit.......

A Christless Christianity?
    Who proposed such? It depends on what 'version' of 'Christ' is being refered and the context. The 'Christ' is that divine seed, spark, spirit, consciousness of 'God' within the soul of man, metaphysically speaking.

Christianity has made its own many 'versions' of Jesus, but the 'Christ' is that divine unction in whose light one's sonship is realized, also referred to as 'Christ-consciousness'.

It is individual and universal.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Zeke (January 3rd, 2018)

Thread Information