User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: You are Divine as well as you're own healer when you get past your old self.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    No,...the infinite omnipresence of Spirit is not physically bound.

'God' is already always omnipresent

(Thats kinda the point. It is only your theology and belief that you are a terrible sinner seperate from love, that veils your heart from the living Christ. Jesus came to show us the kingdom is within us already, it just needs to returned to, re-cognized)

No other 'God' is being assumed since only one universal reality exists in which all mirrored reflections arise. 'God' is ever one, regardless of multiple infinitude of perspectives which arise in universal Mind. God is Spirt.

Jesus was a good teacher, Rabbi, apostle, prophet as well. To deny this is to deny the NT which attests to these things...and to deny the meanings of these terms as they apply to the Messiah's ministry. This teacher went on further to affirm only 'God' as being good....pointing to the Father alone (the Father of all)...as pure 'God'

I highly recommend this video -

Tom is one that taught traditional theology up in Canada, not some armchair quarterback but a very knowledgeable man that read some of Alvin Boyd Kuhns work and others about the real beginnings of the christian religion that showed him he had been duped by institutional christian theology.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

freelight (December 29th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 Times in 2,643 Posts

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    Tom is one that taught traditional theology up in Canada, not some armchair quarterback but a very knowledgeable man that read some of Alvin Boyd Kuhns work and others about the real beginnings of the christian religion that showed him he had been duped by institutional christian theology.
    AS BAD AS James Cameron's 'tomb of Jesus' mockumentary. Again, this is part of my degree. Been there, done that. Most that claim 'same' are about as far apart as "this 'guy' in Egypt and that 'guy' in Mesopotamia." The comparisons are REALLY this bad. Just poor mindless confirmation bias gone amok.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    AS BAD AS James Cameron's 'tomb of Jesus' mockumentary. Again, this is part of my degree. Been there, done that. Most that claim 'same' are about as far apart as "this 'guy' in Egypt and that 'guy' in Mesopotamia." The comparisons are REALLY this bad. Just poor mindless confirmation bias gone amok.
    We know Lon you have a degree, along with all those christian assumptions and evidence to prove you don't have any, which isn't an issue with right division of those dead letters Galatians 4:24, 2Cor 3:6.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freelight did you know Lon had a degree in dead letters?

Thanks

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Freelight did you know Lon had a degree in dead letters?
    Hebrews 4:12 Either you or the letters are completely wrong Genesis 3:1

(Genesis 3:5 don't be your own god )

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (January 1st, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Hebrews 4:12 Either you or the letters are completely wrong Genesis 3:1

(Genesis 3:5 don't be your own god )
    Never said I was a God, I AM One with God the absolute truth in all who can receive it. John 17:5 is every Son of Gods prayer once the scales/persona is removed from the child's eyes Galatians 4:1, When will you sit on the throne in you're kingdom Luke 17:20-21, And hear the I AM in your Eternal Soul answer this question, who do men say that I am Mark 8:27, Only a Son knows the Father with that answer Matt 11:27, you Lon are still a person/persona like I have pointed out many times which is why you can't know you're Spiritual Father fully while giving homage to the state, the persons creator who gave you that worthless degree.
    Do your children need a degree to understand who dad is/ NO, your interactions with them reveal what type of Father you are regardless what someone says, or writes about you, are they ever to stay under your power or will they become like every off springs does grow up to mature adults and go there own ways with your blessing?.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In spite of its crimes in the past, most Christians tend to think that the Christian Church was founded through gentle persuasion and with sound argument; that their religion has always been the paddy-cake social club that it is for the most part today. Nothing could be further from the truth. The coinage used to establish Christianity throughout the Roman Empire was terror and coercion. The penalty to question the legitimacy of Rome's new demigod, the Romanized Christ, brought swift reprisals to anyone that questioned, either through persecution, torture or murder.

Wayne Lamar, the fix was in: The Romanized Christ.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

freelight (December 29th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what Lon tries to defend with intellectual dishonesty that has no way out but tries to and put lipstick on the sows, crumbs from mans table Luke 15:15 is the reward of the dead until they wake up from john doe person.

Thanks

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Never said I was a God.
    The title: You 1) ARE divine (god ) and 2) Your OWN healer (John 15:5 ).

Coming away from that? Good!

This is what Lon tries to defend with intellectual dishonesty that has no way out but tries to and put lipstick on the sows, crumbs from mans table Luke 15:15 is the reward of the dead until they wake up from john doe person.
    As opposed to unfounded/unfoundable vitriol and accusation? SOMEONE is dishonest here, that is for sure. You can easily discount me. You cannot discount scripture John 15:5 1 Peter 1:25 My feet are in God's hands, not yours. Romans 14:4 Isaiah 41:10 Does not even one scripture speak truth to you here?

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never said I was A God, certainly a Divine off spring in the which the Spirit dwells, I AM going to take my own advice on this thread and give you and your theology no more thought.

Thanks

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Never said I was A God, certainly a Divine off spring in the which the Spirit dwells, I AM going to take my own advice on this thread and give you and your theology no more thought.
    So randomly spamming another thread is okay, but when one brings it to you, you don't like it?

Interesting.

You are 'advocating' your own 'godness' and own abilities to pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps on your own power. John 15:5 Colossians 1:17 again.

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (December 30th, 2017),JudgeRightly (January 1st, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [IMG] I AM GODÖ. I AM God...I am not my body but the I AM that I AM is the Life that uses my body in order to manifest. That Life that resides in my body is the same Life that uses any other body that has Life in it. The Life that uses my body is not just a little bit of Life but the whole of Life. Therefore I AM complete in Him, omnipotent etc. I AM awareness and to the extent that I am aware of who I AM, to that extent I AM. Awareness is not just knowledge but rather experience...which I have often called deep knowledge. In perfect truth I AM.....period. But included in the all and in all is the image. That image is man who said: I will be like the most high. That is the original sin, because the idea is one of separation making the all in all which is one into God, and an image through whom God experiences Himself. The image distorts the purity of I AM into a being of separation, in other words many parts making up the whole. This image or illusion or lie makes up the duality of God and image needed for manifestation. That is why illusion is reality because there is only the all and in all which is one, just as the shadow is the image of whatever the sun shines on. Even though the image or shadow is not the real object, nevertheless the shadow is real. Importantly, the shadow has no power of itself, it cannot move without the whatever, which has that power moving. And so is with man created in the image of God. Man has no power of himself, but can only move as God moves. Of myself I can do nothing and it is (always) the Father that doeth the works. Man thinks he thinks but he doesn't really. Thoughts as everything emanate from the Source, God. The sun shines, it is hot. We seek out a tree and sit under it in the shade where it is cooler than in the open. We say it is cooler in the shade. But it is not the shade which provides the coolness. The shade has no power in itself to do or provide anything, it is the tree that provides the shade and hence the coolness. The shade as it were manifests the power of the tree to provide shade. And so is man. Jesus said as a man thinks so is he. Man is complete in Him, perfect. There is no level of perfectness. Man is perfect because he is the image of God. The shadow of a tree is always perfect. If it is cold in the shade, then that is perfect. If it is too hot in the shade, then that is perfect. It has nothing to do with what man thinks. For all that is, is God and God is perfect, including man. So what then does Jesus mean? A baby is perfect, a young man is perfect, and an old man is perfect for all there is, is God. But to the degree that man is enlightened or has awoken from his sleep, to that degree of awareness which is according to the "thought" of man, is he perfect according to man. Perfection is not a label in this sense, but a state of enlightenment In God's sight everything is perfect, including man. Jesus spoke to and about men that were unenlightened. No need to speak to Himself. And yet He called man brethren because as He thought, that is truth. For His thoughts were taken captive unto Christ. Author unknow[/IMG]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

freelight (December 30th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only in the mind of man is there separation, but when I find the spiritual path and begin to walk thereon at some point I will come to the deep realization that Not only is God my Father, but he is also my very Being. There is one thing I began to realize some time back and itís this, I must needs go through Hell before I can get to Heaven, and these two are within me. As I walk on the ego level I walk through Hell. As the light dawns upon me it reveals my true identity. I will then began to know heaven here and now.

Anonymous.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

freelight (December 30th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

[IMG] I AM GOD…. I AM God...I am not my body but the I AM that I AM is the Life that uses my body in order to manifest. That Life that resides in my body is the same Life that uses any other body that has Life in it. The Life that uses my body is not just a little bit of Life but the whole of Life. Therefore I AM complete in Him, omnipotent etc. I AM awareness and to the extent that I am aware of who I AM, to that extent I AM. Awareness is not just knowledge but rather experience...which I have often called deep knowledge. In perfect truth I AM.....period. But included in the all and in all is the image. That image is man who said: I will be like the most high. That is the original sin, because the idea is one of separation making the all in all which is one into God, and an image through whom God experiences Himself. The image distorts the purity of I AM into a being of separation, in other words many parts making up the whole. This image or illusion or lie makes up the duality of God and image needed for manifestation. That is why illusion is reality because there is only the all and in all which is one, just as the shadow is the image of whatever the sun shines on. Even though the image or shadow is not the real object, nevertheless the shadow is real. Importantly, the shadow has no power of itself, it cannot move without the whatever, which has that power moving. And so is with man created in the image of God. Man has no power of himself, but can only move as God moves. Of myself I can do nothing and it is (always) the Father that doeth the works. Man thinks he thinks but he doesn't really. Thoughts as everything emanate from the Source, God. The sun shines, it is hot. We seek out a tree and sit under it in the shade where it is cooler than in the open. We say it is cooler in the shade. But it is not the shade which provides the coolness. The shade has no power in itself to do or provide anything, it is the tree that provides the shade and hence the coolness. The shade as it were manifests the power of the tree to provide shade. And so is man. Jesus said as a man thinks so is he. Man is complete in Him, perfect. There is no level of perfectness. Man is perfect because he is the image of God. The shadow of a tree is always perfect. If it is cold in the shade, then that is perfect. If it is too hot in the shade, then that is perfect. It has nothing to do with what man thinks. For all that is, is God and God is perfect, including man. So what then does Jesus mean? A baby is perfect, a young man is perfect, and an old man is perfect for all there is, is God. But to the degree that man is enlightened or has awoken from his sleep, to that degree of awareness which is according to the "thought" of man, is he perfect according to man. Perfection is not a label in this sense, but a state of enlightenment In God's sight everything is perfect, including man. Jesus spoke to and about men that were unenlightened. No need to speak to Himself. And yet He called man brethren because as He thought, that is truth. For His thoughts were taken captive unto Christ. Author unknow[/IMG]
    I've seen all that. This isn't my first time around with this, though surely it is yours? It is again, pantheism (thus universalism) and is yet physically, createdly, constrained. God is not a man nor does He think like one, nor does He lie. All scriptures.

You cannot 'think' OR 'feel' your way to God. Matthew 7:13,14 I have no qualms with people taking the message and making it their own, nor do I have a thing at all to say as the Lord Jesus Christ takes a hold of a person and does His own work. Rather, I'm VERY against anything that sets itself against the message of the Lord Jesus Christ, an actual historic person and God in the flesh 2 Corinthians 10:3-6. As you've said, you have no one to trust in, you deny His actual existence. Christianity is NOT a principle. It is a relationship John 15:5 There are principles within relationships, but primarily this: 1 John 5:12 Thus I emplore: Have the Son! There is no other way. John 14:6

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Thanks

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Only in the mind of man is there separation, but when I find the spiritual path and begin to walk thereon at some point I will come to the deep realization that Not only is God my Father, but he is also my very Being.
    Christianity isn't an epiphany, it is a RELATIONSHIP with God! Read those scriptures. EVERY man's story in that book is about how a man 'met' God. This is just Eastern Mysticism with a 'mask' (guise) of Christianity. IT IS NOT Christianity! Don't let ANY snake oil salesman fool you. It is the Emperors New Clothes! Empowerment is just okay but John 15:5 it ain't. Epiphany is okay, but Matthew 4:4 it ain't. It is short-sheeting people and keeping them away from the narrow way. John 14:6 Isn't the lie, this is. Genesis 3:1 was the serpent.

There is one thing I began to realize some time back and it’s this, I must needs go through Hell before I can get to Heaven, and these two are within me. As I walk on the ego level I walk through Hell. As the light dawns upon me it reveals my true identity. I will then began to know heaven here and now.

Anonymous.
    I realize I'm arguing with anonymous, but there is only one set of instructions. All others are contenders who CANNOT contend. John 6:68 The Apostle John, btw, was well acquainted with mysticism. He was addressing the likes of this in is epistles. He was against this Christ-less spiritualism. Read his books.

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Thread Information