User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: You are Divine as well as you're own healer when you get past your old self.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    How have you healed yourself today Zeke?
    I'm at rest, a prize discovered where our pattern man pointed all to seek for within themselves Luke 17:20-21.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are the temple PJ wake up and stop killing the message by bad division 2Cor 3:6.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,862 Times in 12,457 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    I'm at rest, a prize discovered where our pattern man pointed all to seek for within themselves Luke 17:20-21.
    I hope you're resting in Him. Jesus Christ is THE man, God incarnate. Paul was a pattern.

1 Timothy 1:16 KJV - Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope you're resting in Him. Jesus Christ is THE man, God incarnate. Paul was a pattern.

1 Timothy 1:16 KJV - Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting
    Thanks PJ, I AM resting in I AM, and I shall have no other gods before me. Notice Paul reminds you where it takes place first "in me" no book or religion can teach you from the inside out, Saul was blinded by the letter of the law ignorant of its spiritual intent, Jesus was representing the spirit of the law teaching take no thought based on the outside from appearances/observance where gods and masters rule over you, the scolding of Jesus wasn't aimed at the back alley but the religious minded who followed instead of taking the reigns of awareness that frees us from that bondage Galatians 4:1.

Paul shows the dual pictorial of siblings is really the outward rule giving way to an inward rule where we claim our heritage, you think the christian traditional path is the foundation of truth yet it's no different than any other outward view that keeps you looking outside in time and history for something you came into this world with, that light that lights every one descending into this play of dualistic drama Galatians 4:20-28 that take place in you until you reconcile your mind with that younger sibling which is the quickening spirit 1Cor 15:44-45.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

freelight (February 4th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,683 Times in 1,208 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Rising above Paulianity.......

Jesus and Paul both show you the kingdom of God/heaven/the Spirit is within your own soul. As above, so below. Where is God? Is God omnipresent? Wherever God is is the full potential/possibility of perfection, unfolding glory, new creation, etc. Christ in you.

Paul may be a pattern but only as he recognized and lived by the law of the Spirit, and in that WAY...he says follow me as I follow Christ. But Paul is not to be worshipped as he also distorted and taught differently than what Jesus and his original apostles taught on other matters and among some Paul is a deceiver and false prophet, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Here amomg other various models, one's own discernment holds, since the case against Paul are made somewhat convincingly from history and the so called scriptures.

I take the good nevertheless, but it is interesting how Paul took advantage of certain opportunities and proclaimed his own apostleship, heralding his own personal revelation of an ethereal Christ, demeaning the pillars of the Jerusalem Community, who to him were nothing! (See Galations for starters) He was quite arrogant at times....we get a better picture in his authentic letters than how Acts spins the story, so you have to sift thru the craftwork to read between the lines. Paul is not inlcuded among the 12 apostles of the Lamb in the Johns record, while a false apostle is mentioned as a warning to one of the churches. Who is that false prophet? Just saying....there is always more to the story.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    Jesus and Paul both show you the kingdom of God/heaven/the Spirit is within your own soul. As above, so below. Where is God? Is God omnipresent? Wherever God is is the full potential/possibility of perfection, unfolding glory, new creation, etc. Christ in you.

Paul may be a pattern but only as he recognized and lived by the law of the Spirit, and in that WAY...he says follow me as I follow Christ. But Paul is not to be worshipped as he also distorted and taught differently than what Jesus and his original apostles taught on other matters and among some Paul is a deceiver and false prophet, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Here amomg other various models, one's own discernment holds, since the case against Paul are made somewhat convincingly from history and the so called scriptures.

I take the good nevertheless, but it is interesting how Paul took advantage of certain opportunities and proclaimed his own apostleship, heralding his own personal revelation of an ethereal Christ, demeaning the pillars of the Jerusalem Community, who to him were nothing! (See Galations for starters) He was quite arrogant at times....we get a better picture in his authentic letters than how Acts spins the story, so you have to sift thru the craftwork to read between the lines. Paul is not inlcuded among the 12 apostles of the Lamb in the Johns record, while a false apostle is mentioned as a warning to one of the churches. Who is that false prophet? Just saying....there is always more to the story.
    I wouldn't call Paul a deceiver anymore than anyone in the scripture, Jesus/Spirit taught (who was also arrogant Matt 23:13) through dark sayings/parables meant to deceive/blind the mind but at the same time speak to the heart still under the ruler ship of the mind's perceptions. Its a wash for me and doesn't really matter who wrote what, its the message not the man who is presumed to have been the instrument used to scribble it down, the twelve came later along with Jesus who taught the kingdom was within, just like Paul did 1Cor3:16, The twelve were no more literal than the seven churches in Revelations were.
    2Cor 3:6 still is the way on how the letter is understood, inwardly or taken outwardly mixed together causes divided minds which exposes its leavened and not thee ONE truth where no Messiah/Guru/religion is a crutch for the mind to support the ego.
    Last edited by Zeke; February 6th, 2018 at 09:13 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

freelight (February 5th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,683 Times in 1,208 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    I wouldn't call Paul a deceiver anymore than anyone in the scripture, Jesus/Spirit taught (who was also arrogant Matt 23:13) through dark sayings/parables meant to deceive/blind the mind but at the same time speak to the heart still under the ruler ship of the mind's perceptions. Its a wash for me and doesn't really who wrote what, its the message not the man who is presumed to have been the instrument used to scribble it down, the twelve came later along with Jesus who taught the kingdom was within, just like Paul did 1Cor3:16, The twelve were no more literal than the seven churches in Revelations were.
    2Cor 3:6 still is the way on how the letter is understood, inwardly or taken outwardly mixed together causes divided minds which exposes its leavened and not thee ONE truth where no Messiah/Guru/religion is a crutch for the mind to support the ego.

You know I hear ya,

I can go total meta-universal and often do, but find the relational details and developments in the bible most interesting, as the different gospels of Jesus and Paul stands and the tensions between the Paul and original appstles is significant, while the writer of Acts spins his narrative fancifully to tailor events to Paul's liking when his attitude towards the actual apostles of Jesus is rather disdainful and indifferent in his own personal letters.

One teacher (Jeff Daugherty) has even gone as far as claim Paul was the one who killed James by some subtle translation of a few passages in Acts and some hints in apocryphal writings that Paul was at odds with the pillars of the original community so created his own gospel tailor made for the gentiles, since the majority of Jews rejected his anti-torah rhetoric and rejection of the law. We could go on. The case against Paul does seem solid on various points, but im still researching these.

Yes....the universal, allegorical truths always hold, no matter sectarian infighting or doctrinal disputes, but these have their place in the historical setting still interpreted subjectively.

The divine in man is the glimmering light of conscience and the budding seed of immortality in the soul, hence each tradition or school having intuited or tasted the divine can offer a true description thereof, but the aspirant must taste the Spirit for himself, in order to know it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Zeke (February 6th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    You know I hear ya,

I can go total meta-universal and often do, but find the relational details and developments in the bible most interesting, as the different gospels of Jesus and Paul stands and the tensions between the Paul and original appstles is significant, while the writer of Acts spins his narrative fancifully to tailor events to Paul's liking when his attitude towards the actual apostles of Jesus is rather disdainful and indifferent in his own personal letters.

One teacher (Jeff Daugherty) has even gone as far as claim Paul was the one who killed James by some subtle translation of a few passages in Acts and some hints in apocryphal writings that Paul was at odds with the pillars of the original community so created his own gospel tailor made for the gentiles, since the majority of Jews rejected his anti-torah rhetoric and rejection of the law. We could go on. The case against Paul does seem solid on various points, but im still researching these.

Yes....the universal, allegorical truths always hold, no matter sectarian infighting or doctrinal disputes, but these have their place in the historical setting still interpreted subjectively.

The divine in man is the glimmering light of conscience and the budding seed of immortality in the soul, hence each tradition or school having intuited or tasted the divine can offer a true description thereof, but the aspirant must taste the Spirit for himself, in order to know it.
    Its all part of the mental dance seeking and dancing with its self without knowing it is.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

freelight (February 6th, 2018)

Thread Information