Thanked 1,298 Times in 1,010 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Nope, they are enemies of the Gospel.

You are the enemy of the gospel which is Jesus. Jesus' whole word is the gospel.

You don't even know whom you are following and misrepresent Jesus to the world.

It is a grave sin.

You need to repent of your venomous faith.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    Now that's the truth
    they are showing their fruit with just about every word they utter.

they are deliberately blind.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to meshak For Your Post:

marhig (April 22nd, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    truster,

I hope you give up allying with "faith only" groups.

this is their core of their cancer. this is not path of narrow gate. this is the majority church follow after.

I gave you the benefit of doubt because you don't belong to any groups yet.

I think it is time you reflect what is basic principle of Christianity.

blessings.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meshak For Your Post:

marhig (April 22nd, 2017),popsthebuilder (April 22nd, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    truster,

I hope you give up allying with "faith only" groups.

this is their core of their cancer. this is not path of narrow gate. this is the majority church follow after.

I gave you the benefit of doubt because you don't belong to any groups yet.

I think it is time you reflect what is basic principle of Christianity.

blessings.
    I was wondering how long it would last.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 839 Posts

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    My posts have the intention of enlightening the saints as to what has happened in their regeneration. Those that read what I have said will recognise it and rejoice. The doctrines of the effects of grace are not divulged to titivate the inquisitive. The posts are not a show or spectacle. Posting on this site has its difficulties and I am very selective of what, to whom and why I present some doctrines. Four years ago I set up a FB page to allow private conversations between myself and those that I could tell had been converted. That page lays dormant.

Satan has his henchmen and women on this site and once they sense an ounce of truth being spoken they come in like wolves to tear it and the messenger apart. They love to put evil for good and darkness for light. It is the prince of the power of the air working in them that is the root cause of what they say.

The doctrines of grace and the doctrines of the effects of grace, the mechanics if you like, are in and of the Holy Spirit. The application of redemption is by Him the power in regeneration is in Him and the identifying knowledge of what happened is only found in Him. If He has converted, regenerated and is in the process of ongoing sanctification. He will, He must and He can teach all those in His care. He can teach the most uneducated, ignorant, unlearned men and I am certainly proof of that.

Finally, if a person has been converted then they will have an insatiable desire for the scriptures and the doctrines found within. Nothing will take the place in the heart* in preference to sitting in the school of Messiah, Christs School.

* heart. Not the blood pump.

PS the day you stop accusing me and in me Him is possibly the day you get an answer. Accusations of evil do not and never will prompt the teachings from the Holy Spirit. Accusations of evil intents, thoughts words and deeds are blasphemies against the Holy Spirit when directed at the work He is dong in the saints.
    Satan has his henchmen and women on this site and once they sense an ounce of truth being spoken they come in like wolves to tear it and the messenger apart. They love to put evil for good and darkness for light. It is the prince of the power of the air working in them that is the root cause of what they say.

You speak of yourself all while claiming to be a saint.

It isn't going to work here.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to popsthebuilder For Your Post:

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming from you I consider your words a blessing. You are of course calling good evil...tread very carefully, because your feet maybe set in slippery places.
    Fear is not love and you are not the Christ.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to popsthebuilder For Your Post:

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All false teachings originate in the pit and are passed through denominations. Your lies and in them your accusations have come in that way.
    As usual you assume all you say and speak from your rear.

You won't be deceiving me friend.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering how long it would last.
    What, your Vail?

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    As usual you assume all you say and speak from your rear.

You won't be deceiving me friend.

"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause Elohim shall send them a strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

The verse fits, wear it with woe.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What, your Vail?

Woe unto them that put darkness for light and evil for good.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You speak of yourself all while claiming to be a saint.

It isn't going to work here.

You pretended peace unto me and you put on a good show of words. I knew what you are and by what spirit you were and are speaking. "Get thou behind me Satan you have in mind the things of men and not of Elohim".

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eventually, by the grace of GOD, you may eventually see that you steadily speak of yourself all while haughtily assuming against me.

I have produced the proof of your knowing misdirection.

What of what you say of me? Where is your evidence of my evil works that I hide from the sight of man. What's that? You have none because I am honest....Well sucks for you and your continued attempted deceit.

I still wish you the best friend, and know that if you repent ( turn from/ stop) from your knowing misdirection that HE will actually guide you. You won't have to pretend and anymore.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,468 Posts

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not a prophet of God!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to marhig For Your Post:

popsthebuilder (April 22nd, 2017)

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You pretended peace unto me and you put on a good show of words. I knew what you are and by what spirit you were and are speaking. "Get thou behind me Satan you have in mind the things of men and not of Elohim".
    Just as I stated already; keep accusing false Christ....Show your works you deluded proud hypocrite.

My words of peace are sincere to even you

It is you who refuses to accept peace and who refuses to expound on you're perspective when asked.

You who only do good towards your friend and you who knows of GOD and follows not. You who manipulates the word of GOD to your own liking and to your own detriment.

You who turn with the wind.

Would you like me to further show the evidence of your misdirection?

You've turned on a sincere believer who only made an inassuming comment in hopes of helping you.

You instantly revert to your original stance of degradation.

You, as you are, are of no worth. May GOD change you for the sake of creation and to the glorying of GOD.

the request for peace still stands. But I am not perfect or ever giving and my words will fall on deaf ears for only so long. I haven't wholly given up on you, but your salvation should be worked out between you and the Lord and GOD.

Last edited by popsthebuilder; April 22nd, 2017 at 10:27 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to popsthebuilder For Your Post:

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    You are not a prophet of God!
    I have the anointing. John says so, but you obviously disagree...hahahahahahahaaaaaa.

Thread Information