User Tag List

Page 1 of 54 12341151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4299

Thread: Foundation.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    TOL Subscriber
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Carmarthenshire
    Posts
    6,333
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 638 Times in 567 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    142942

    Foundation.

    If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

    If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

    If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

    Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

    I also shall laugh at your calamity;
    I shall deride when your dread cometh;
    when your dread cometh as devastation
    and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
    when tribulation and distress
    cometh upon you.
    Then shall they call upon Me,
    but I shall not answer;
    they shall seek me early,
    but they shall not find me:
    for that they hated knowledge,
    and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
    they willed none of my counsel:
    they scorned all my reproof.
    Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
    and be satiated with their own counsels.
    For the apostasy of the gullible
    shall slaughter them,
    and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

    But whoso hearkeneth unto me
    shall tabernacle confidently
    and shall relax from dread of evil.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

    "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

    I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

    Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

    I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

  2. #2
    Veteran Spockrates's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 50 Times in 48 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15721
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.
    How do you know?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spockrates For Your Post:

    SondySquirrelly (April 29th, 2017)

  4. #3
    TOL Subscriber
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Carmarthenshire
    Posts
    6,333
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 638 Times in 567 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    142942
    Quote Originally Posted by Spockrates View Post
    How do you know?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's what the Bible teaches.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

    "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

    I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

    Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

    I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

    SondySquirrelly (April 29th, 2017)

  6. #4
    Veteran Spockrates's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 50 Times in 48 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15721
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    That's what the Bible teaches.
    Please tell me where, or what words teach it, because I'd like to find out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spockrates For Your Post:

    SondySquirrelly (April 29th, 2017)

  8. #5
    TOL Subscriber
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Carmarthenshire
    Posts
    6,333
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 638 Times in 567 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    142942
    Quote Originally Posted by Spockrates View Post
    Please tell me where, or what words teach it, because I'd like to find out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When I was converted I began to read the scriptures to discover what had happened to me. Why it had happened and why I should be saved. If you have been converted then do the same. If not then the scriptures are closed to you. In the same way they are closed to most other people on here.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

    "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

    I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

    Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

    I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

  9. #6
    Veteran Spockrates's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 50 Times in 48 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15721
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    When I was converted I began to read the scriptures to discover what had happened to me. Why it had happened and why I should be saved. If you have been converted then do the same. If not then the scriptures are closed to you.
    I have an idea what converted means, but please tell me what you mean by the word (I don't want to think apples if you're really talking oranges).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Spockrates For Your Post:

    SondySquirrelly (April 29th, 2017)

  11. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    When I was converted I began to read the scriptures to discover what had happened to me. Why it had happened and why I should be saved. If you have been converted then do the same. If not then the scriptures are closed to you. In the same way they are closed to most other people on here.
    'When I was converted I began to read the scriptures to discover what had happened to me. Why it had happened and why I should be saved. If you have been converted then do the same. If not then the scriptures are closed to you. In the same way they are closed to most other people on here.'

    ---Truster
    Ok. Did they speak to your life specifically Truster?
    You know i don't think they wrote about you since you are alive and it's very old these books and letters....etc.




    Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

  12. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    When I was converted I began to read the scriptures to discover what had happened to me. Why it had happened and why I should be saved. If you have been converted then do the same. If not then the scriptures are closed to you. In the same way they are closed to most other people on here.
    'If you have been converted then do the same. If not then the scriptures are closed to you. In the same way they are closed to most other people on here.'
    ---Truster
    (On your authority?)

    Hmmmmm.
    I recommended "The Screwtape Letters"

    Now i am reminded of..."Sympathy for the Devil"
    ----The Rolling Stones.

    Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

  13. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    That's what the Bible teaches.
    Trustrr quote the Bible.
    Not in lirlttle pieces here and there to form some Da da-ist randomish 'book of your design...out of context making a new you context'

    And don't get me wrong...Dadaism is fun poetry writing etc.



    Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

  14. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    That's what the Bible teaches.
    However Truster...i am aware you had someone help you find that scripture.
    Saying the word is like gonging of a bell...Even the Pharisees...did that.
    Where is your love.
    '... If you have not love....'

    Perhaps me thinks thou doest protest too much.
    I f i followed you home would you live in a glass house ....built on sand?

    I see you call yourself Truster.
    I'm having trouble thinking you cannot be trusted.



    Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to SondySquirrelly For Your Post:

    meshak (April 30th, 2017)

  16. #11
    All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hidden with Christ in God, Col 3:3
    Posts
    27,336
    Thanks
    1,777
    Thanked 1,921 Times in 1,749 Posts

    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    155037
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.
    Obeying the Creator’s words is not building on sand.

    Luke 6
    46 “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47 As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. 48 They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. 49 But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete.”
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to God's Truth For Your Post:

    daqq (April 14th, 2017),meshak (April 13th, 2017),popsthebuilder (April 15th, 2017)

  18. #12
    TOL Subscriber
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Carmarthenshire
    Posts
    6,333
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 638 Times in 567 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    142942
    This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

    There is nothing you have to say that I need nor want to hear. You can't hear the truth and you hate the truth, because it glorifies Messiah and puts man and his works in the dust.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

    "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

    I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

    Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

    I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

  19. #13
    Over 4000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    4,209
    Thanks
    844
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 907 Posts

    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209557
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

    There is nothing you have to say that I need nor want to hear. You can't hear the truth and you hate the truth, because it glorifies Messiah and puts man and his works in the dust.
    If I remember correctly I also am now on your ignore list after you saying these same things in another thread about how God was going to mock and ridicule those who disagree with you as He destroys them, or something similar, like what you posted here in your OP once again. So I suppose, before you say so yourself, "This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list." Haha, beat you to it, but you will probably repeat it again anyways seeing how you have intentionally blinded yourself to what others have to say.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to daqq For Your Post:

    God's Truth (April 13th, 2017)

  21. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    If I remember correctly I also am now on your ignore list after you saying these same things in another thread about how God was going to mock and ridicule those who disagree with you as He destroys them, or something similar, like what you posted here in your OP once again. So I suppose, before you say so yourself, "This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list." Haha, beat you to it, but you will probably repeat it again anyways seeing how you have intentionally blinded yourself to what others have to say.
    'This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.'

    God's truth cannot be put on an ignore list. The message is hidden by one who exalts him/herself to ''God's Truth" but that name is a lie.

    Ever see "The Wizard of Oz"?

    Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

  22. #15
    Journeyman Saxon Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 51 Times in 42 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19559
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

    There is nothing you have to say that I need nor want to hear. You can't hear the truth and you hate the truth, because it glorifies Messiah and puts man and his works in the dust.
    This is a very aggressive attitude and you damn others without cause and your gross over-simplification of others makes your net very wide.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us