Thread: Foundation.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    We have no such capacity. It man did, then man wouldn't need to be rescued.

Psalm 2 is the verse you want.
    He who sits on high looks down at the pride of man, who says he has free will, and He laughs at the feeble boast and says, Go on then, do it.

I was talking about that comment friend.

I asked if it was derived from scripture and if it was if you could reference said scripture.

You answered Psalm 2

I can only assume you mean Psalm 1:2

Which reads as follows

Psalm: 1. 2. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Could you attempt to explain differently or how I've misunderstood?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 8,856 Times in 5,196 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My irony meter just blew and entered low earth orbit.

Why is it that people who question the integrity of others always go on to prove they have none of their own?
    1. Meshak is not what you think.

2. I made an observation. A correct one.

3. Report me if you think I broke a rule, you pathetic legalist.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (April 21st, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,153 Times in 895 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    1. Meshak is not what you think.

2. I made an observation. A correct one.

3. Report me if you think I broke a rule, you pathetic legalist.
    Truster just proved me wrong.

He gained my trust.

It was a godly of him to accept my apology after I made so many accusations.

It is not a good Christian thing to do to call him names.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    He who sits on high looks down at the pride of man, who says he has free will, and He laughs at the feeble boast and says, Go on then, do it.

I was talking about that comment friend.

I asked if it was derived from scripture and if it was if you could reference said scripture.

You answered Psalm 2

I can only assume you mean Psalm 1:2

Which reads as follows

Psalm: 1. 2. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Could you attempt to explain differently or how I've misunderstood?

peace

You really ought to read what I've written and stop interpreting what I write. If I had meant Psalm 1:2 I would most certainly have written Psalm 1:2. I wrote Psalm 2 and I meant you would find the line I wrote in psalm 2.
    Your mind must be a very cluttered and disturbed place.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really ought to read what I've written and stop interpreting what I write. If I had meant Psalm 1:2 I would most certainly have written Psalm 1:2. I wrote Psalm 2 and I meant you would find the line I wrote in psalm 2.
    Your mind must be a very cluttered and disturbed place.
    What you reference in Psalm 2 is pertaining to those in high places that place greed before the guidance of GOD, and in no way pertains to those striving to be faithful to the Lord and GOD. It too is a testament to the utter insignificance of those willingly against GOD, as their works are as nothing to the Lord and only work to prop up the truth.

I openly admit that my life is very busy at times and I cannot always devote the time I would like to message boards.

Thank you for specifying and clarifying your meaning.

I do disagree on your premise though.

Would you care to attempt to provide additional scripture to support your claim?

peace friend

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    What you reference in Psalm 2 is pertaining to those in high places that place greed before the guidance of GOD, and in no way pertains to those striving to be faithful to the Lord and GOD. It too is a testament to the utter insignificance of those willingly against GOD, as their works are as nothing to the Lord and only work to prop up the truth.

I openly admit that my life is very busy at times and I cannot always devote the time I would like to message boards.

Thank you for specifying and clarifying your meaning.

I do disagree on your premise though.

Would you care to attempt to provide additional scripture to support your claim?

peace friend

No. Truth needs no support. Truth is absolute.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,856 Times in 5,196 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Truster just proved me wrong.
    Several godly people on this board have proved all of you wrong on many points but you all ignore them and count them as enemies, despite your hypocritical false "blessings."

So as for you and Truster now being friends, that only demonstrates how water always seeks its own level.
    You cannot convince me to your "your works cannot save you" corrupt doctrine.
    The Jehovah's Witnesses posting as "Meshak," 6:31 pm, 4/8/2017.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (April 23rd, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Several godly people on this board have proved all of you wrong on many points but you all ignore them and count them as enemies, despite your hypocritical false "blessings."

So as for you and Truster now being friends, that only demonstrates how water always seeks its own level.
    I have been here many years and most of you never gained my trust. I don't see any evidence you are sincere Christians.

This is the first time I confronted truster. I did the same with many of you and failed my test: most of you refused to show the prove like truster did.

If any of you prove me wrong, I will make apology too.

The Bible says to test the spirit.
    Last edited by meshak; April 21st, 2017 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PS,

Nang gained my trust too. She did not succumbed to EE when many felled to his clever sweet lip tactic.

I have several more I can trust even though I don't agree with many of their theology.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water is used as an analogy by the Holy Spirit to describe Himself and His work. It was blood and water that came forthwith from the side that was pierced by the spear.

I would advise you to familiarize yourself with scriptures before you try using spiritual devices in attacking someone who knows them well.

You have just shown yourself to be a complete ignoramus. You might consider apologizing to the lady. Or just wallow in your own mess.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    PS,

Nang gained my trust too. She did not succumbed to EE when many felled to his clever sweet lip tactic.

I have several more I can trust even though I don't agree with many of their theology.
    I would like to add that GT did not succumbed to EE's tactic even though he tried very hard..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to meshak For Your Post:

God's Truth (April 21st, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, they did not have any prove whatsoever.

The honesty is my main quality much more than the knowledge.

I am not afraid to admit my mistakes when I make one.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to meshak For Your Post:

popsthebuilder (April 21st, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. Truth needs no support. Truth is absolute.
    You are joking right?

I refuted your singular verse with no problem whatsoever. And you refuse to even attempt to further support your claim with scripture that is actually within context?

Why are you against showing or guiding others to the truth when they honestly ask you? If it is truth and you are right and as a Christian to help others then why not do it. What do you fear if what you say is true?

peace friend

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me?

Where and when was I prove wrong, and by whom?

Just curious

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

I also shall laugh at your calamity;
    I shall deride when your dread cometh;
    when your dread cometh as devastation
    and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
    when tribulation and distress
    cometh upon you.
    Then shall they call upon Me,
    but I shall not answer;
    they shall seek me early,
    but they shall not find me:
    for that they hated knowledge,
    and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
    they willed none of my counsel:
    they scorned all my reproof.
    Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
    and be satiated with their own counsels.
    For the apostasy of the gullible
    shall slaughter them,
    and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
    shall tabernacle confidently
    and shall relax from dread of evil.
    Truster , lets cut to the chase , enough about truth.

If you are "in Christ" , then you have the Spirit of Christ. If you have the Spirit of Christ , then you have the "Mind of Christ."

The Scriptures tell us what happens and what having the Spirit of Christ is like. But, it doesn't tell us what it's like to have the "Mind of Christ." You have to have the experience .

So tell me , What happened when you received the Mind of Christ and what is it like?

Prove your do nothing Faith works.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Faither For Your Post:

popsthebuilder (April 21st, 2017)

Thread Information