Thread: Man Manhandled of United Airlines Flight

Thanks
    Thanked 6,803 Times in 3,858 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by intojoy View Post
    No. Dr ho is the sicko trading drugs for gay sex! "Just kill me just kill me" haha what an idiot he is.
    Hilarious. The guy is a homo! Come on man. No one acts the way dr ho did. I can't believe people give the guy sympathy at all. I would have punched him in the face
    Delicious
    Hopefully dr ho will learn from this and become a man.
    You're sick.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (April 18th, 2017),Rusha (April 17th, 2017),WizardofOz (April 17th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Delicious

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Were you trading for pills too?
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (April 18th, 2017),Rusha (April 17th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I'm not saying the airline handled it correctly. BUT, we are all under obligation to obey the orders given us when we are in an aircraft...or a ship....or someone else's car or house.
    Lawful Orders.
    Which this was not.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fool For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (April 17th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    You're sick.
    "Don't do that" lol

Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post

Were you trading for pills too?
    No, I get mine free. Wizard of gaybob

I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,633 Times in 11,137 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Hopefully his settlement and the publicity will shut United down.
    Why should the whole company shut down because of the idiot actions of a few?

A few (who lied and said he was disruptive) should be jailed for a false report to police and the ceo should resign for all his lies to the media and they should pay this man and his family out the tail because of their negligence. All employees involved, fired.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

fool (April 17th, 2017),kmoney (April 18th, 2017),Ktoyou (April 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not saying the airline handled it correctly. BUT, we are all under obligation to obey the orders given us when we are in an aircraft...or a ship....or someone else's car or house.
    He was already boarded and he has already paid, its contract thing. Several of those workers should be jailed.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

fool (April 17th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,744 Times in 10,938 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    He was already boarded and he has already paid, its contract thing. Several of those workers should be jailed.
    Yeah, boarded and paid or not....all passengers are subject to the authority of the captain and his crew. Were it not so, then we could have anarchy on board. It's actually in the contract that the airlines can remove any passenger they want for any reason they want.

They handled it badly, but they did have the authority to demand a paying customer deplane....for whatever reason they chose. They will certainly lose a lot of money because they could have handled it better, but I don't think they broke any laws.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, boarded and paid or not....all passengers are subject to the authority of the captain and his crew. Were it not so, then we could have anarchy on board. It's actually in the contract that the airlines can remove any passenger they want for any reason they want.
    So if the captain said strip everyone should do it? The last part in bold is false. There are specific guidelines that must occur to remove a paid customer from a flight, which is WHY in this case, the airline lied to aviation authorities and claimed they had a disruptive, beligerant passenger, because that is basis for removal.

They handled it badly
    thats an understatement.

but they did have the authority to demand a paying customer deplane....for whatever reason they chose.
    No, they had the authority to reject boarding, not to remove for any reason they feel like. The plane was already boarded, and thats why they lied at first and said it was overbooked,and then said a dangerous passenger was on board when it wasnt.

They will certainly lose a lot of money because they could have handled it better, but I don't think they broke any laws.
    There would be no basis for a lawsuit, if a law wasnt broken.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why should the whole company shut down because of the idiot actions of a few?

A few (who lied and said he was disruptive) should be jailed for a false report to police and the ceo should resign for all his lies to the media and they should pay this man and his family out the tail because of their negligence. All employees involved, fired.
    That's what needs to happen, they need to be made an example of.
    This was against their own Terms of Service.
    He was not "Involuntarily Denied Boarding" as the CEO implied and that was stupid of him to say. The man was clearly boarded and seated which crosses an important line. All the boarding/not boarding stuff happens at the gate. And then they didn't follow their own protocol to get volunteers to not board after they had screwed up and boarded them.

Now don't get me wrong, I love watching hippies get pepper sprayed and rioters getting throat slammed but after seeing this I actually Googled up the Terms of Service and spent some time reading them. I don't see how they ever got to the point of considering this. That ship had sailed.
    I II III IV

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fool For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (April 17th, 2017),ok doser (April 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    ...I love watching hippies get pepper sprayed and rioters getting throat slammed...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

ok doser (April 18th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,744 Times in 10,938 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if the captain said strip everyone should do it? The last part in bold is false. There are specific guidelines that must occur to remove a paid customer from a flight, which is WHY in this case, the airline lied to aviation authorities and claimed they had a disruptive, beligerant passenger, because that is basis for removal.
    Well, the captain may have to require everyone strip for some reason we don't know of. They may have been informed that someone had smuggled seran gas in the hems of their clothing.

No, they had the authority to reject boarding, not to remove for any reason they feel like. The plane was already boarded, and thats why they lied at first and said it was overbooked,and then said a dangerous passenger was on board when it wasnt.
    Their authority doesn't end at the boarding gate. A passenger can fail to obey a direct order mid flight and they have the authority to use any means necessary to gain compliance. They've had to physically restrain people lots of times.

There would be no basis for a lawsuit, if a law wasnt broken.
    Of course there would be...a civil suit. Just plain old embarrassment would be a case if they got a liberal jury.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, boarded and paid or not....all passengers are subject to the authority of the captain and his crew.
    Because they're responsible for them.

Were it not so, then we could have anarchy on board.
    Anarchy is what they had alright.

It's actually in the contract that the airlines can remove any passenger they want for any reason they want.
    No, the circumstances are clearly spelled out and this didn't meet any of them.
    They already painted themselves into a corner, once they gave him a seat and boarded him.
    They could have not boarded him at the gate. Once they boarded him, they boarded him.
    He's been boarded.
    He didn't climb thru the window.
    He didn't shinny up the landing gear.
    He was voluntarily boarded by the airline.
    What happened to him next was he was De-planed.
    You can't try to retroactively deny someone boarding by de-planing them.
    The two things have different names because they are different things.

They handled it badly, but they did have the authority to demand a paying customer deplane....for whatever reason they chose.
    No they didn't. You can't say there's no food so we have to eat passenger 23a.
    The Captain is supposed to fight to the hilt to defend his passenger against those that would eat him.

They will certainly lose a lot of money because they could have handled it better, but I don't think they broke any laws.
    They broke all the laws. It will only matter if we make it matter.
    I II III IV

21. The Following User Says Thank You to fool For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (April 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the captain may have to require everyone strip for some reason we don't know of. They may have been informed that someone had smuggled seran gas in the hems of their clothing.
    But it's too late to tell that lie, we know that wasn't the reason.

Their authority doesn't end at the boarding gate.
    The responsibility shifts to the Captain.

A passenger can fail to obey a direct order mid flight and they have the authority to use any means necessary to gain compliance. They've had to physically restrain people lots of times.
    What they did was outside of the lines.

Of course there would be...a civil suit. Just plain old embarrassment would be a case if they got a liberal jury.
    Conservatives don't like getting selected by the thug squad either.
    I II III IV

23. The Following User Says Thank You to fool For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (April 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No al sharpton for dr ho huh? I thought gays were co recipients of discrimination.

Thread Information