User Tag List

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,308 Times in 2,860 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    The Left wants all age of consent laws and other sexual restraints reduced or eliminated, never strengthened.

Islam already practices what the Left wants.

Brought to you by "haven't a clue bumper sticker productions"...

Well this is fun isn't it?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,241 Times in 7,881 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Brought to you by "haven't a clue bumper sticker productions"...

The end quote should come after the word sticker.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

3. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    You really are an idiot. You don't even remember that I debunked this fake interpretation of a photo once before.
    Be fair, it is Nick so you've gotta cut the guy some slack...

Nah, actually you don't. He really is an idiot.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

annabenedetti (May 18th, 2017),Rusha (May 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm ahead of you by 5 points. You are the lesser man.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The end quote should come after the word sticker.
    Your avatar really does suit.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Your avatar really does suit.

Yours is cultural appropriation, racist.

C. H. Mackintosh

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (May 18th, 2017),glorydaz (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    Strange considering all the whining they did about Phil Roberts marriage, when there were only about 4 years difference, huh.
    Actually, the 'whining' was in relation to his sleazy comments about 'getting girls when they're 15/16' as opposed to his marriage, but pretty sure you knew that.

It proves that they really do not care, or that they approve, but don't have the honesty to admit it.
    Admit what? That Nick posted a dumb post that had already been dismantled before and dopes like you simply bought it at face value?

No problem admitting that Musty.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Rusha (May 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yours is cultural appropriation, racist.
    It's cute when you try to sound clever, especially when you miss the mark by so so much...

I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,626 Times in 11,134 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post

Comment and debunking of these 2 anna? Or are you ok with it?
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

glorydaz (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,745 Times in 5,956 Posts

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still, no protest from the child "marriages" practiced in Islam. Because you sexual perverts support the practice.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

glorydaz (May 18th, 2017),musterion (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still, no protest from the child "marriages" practiced in Islam. Because you sexual perverts support the practice.

They must: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Contempor...amic_Marriages gives predominantely muslim areas and their child marriage stats.

But man, oh man, phil roberts is a complete pervert for marrying in a 4 year range instead of 24 or more to a child...They couldnt stop talking about that.

So the issue is clearly not age in phils case, but that hes a christian.

Anna is waiting for her burka.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is incorrect to say that it's not permitted to marry off girls who are 15 and younger. A girl aged 10 or 12 can be married. Those who think she's too young are wrong and they are being unfair to her.
    We hear a lot in the media about the marriage of underage girls. We should know that Shariah law has not brought injustice to women.
    Our mothers and before them our grandmothers married when they were barely 12. Good upbringing makes a girl ready to perform all marital duties at that age.
    Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You gotta really love this one:

A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister.
    The late Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution

So caring you liberals of children, phonys since somehow this sickness is ok with you, but a 15 year and and a 19 year old both in the same high school marrying, is disturbing to you, you claim , hypocrites the lot of you.

At least admit you hate it because they are christians and chomp at the bit to hate on them.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

musterion (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 36,309 Times in 22,688 Posts

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I want no part of Islam, no part of Sharia law.
    It's an abomination.

And I abhor the notion that the day is soon approaching that we cannot tell our daughters and sons that Islam's treatment of wives and women is an atrocity without us being labeled a bigoted hate monger.

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (May 24th, 2017),glorydaz (May 18th, 2017),musterion (May 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    I want no part of Islam, no part of Sharia law.
    It's an abomination.

And I abhor the notion that the day is soon approaching that we cannot tell our daughters and sons that Islam's treatment of wives and women is an atrocity without us being labeled a bigoted hate monger.
    Agree, but i dont care what those demons think about me.

Ive noticed over the last year or so, that loads of them have moved near me, and have overrun a park i go to often, the men walk several feet ahead of the garbed from head to toe women, i see some women dragged out by their arm for smiling at someone, and the men are scared to death of my dog, and they look at my long uncovered hair and sneer.

I thought about handing out small bibles to the women, but i dont want to get them killed, think i should do it anyway?

They dont seem to like my Jesus freak t shirt or the one that says this shirt is illegal in 53 countries and testifies to the cross, what do you think i should do, im gonna start taking my jvc speaker and my mp3 player filled with christian music so all who want the gospel can hear it.

Weird thing, they seemed to have run off most who arent muslim (you know sancturary city whose loaded up on refugees) they give them each more than a 1000 dollars to live on (family of 4, 4 grand) and yet most people from here paying the taxes cant buy a house themselves, sick isnt it

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Thread Information