User Tag List

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 441

Thread: Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

  1. #76
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    4,058
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 2,503 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147694
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    The Left wants all age of consent laws and other sexual restraints reduced or eliminated, never strengthened.

    Islam already practices what the Left wants.

    Brought to you by "haven't a clue bumper sticker productions"...

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  2. #77
    Silver Member musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17,706
    Thanks
    2,652
    Thanked 11,640 Times in 6,920 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147703
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Brought to you by "haven't a clue bumper sticker productions"...

    The end quote should come after the word sticker.
    Itís not a phobia when you have
    rational reasons to be concerned.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

  4. #78
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    4,058
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 2,503 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147694
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    You really are an idiot. You don't even remember that I debunked this fake interpretation of a photo once before.
    Be fair, it is Nick so you've gotta cut the guy some slack...

    Nah, actually you don't. He really is an idiot.

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (May 18th, 2017),Rusha (May 19th, 2017)

  6. #79
    Silver Member musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17,706
    Thanks
    2,652
    Thanked 11,640 Times in 6,920 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147703
    I'm ahead of you by 5 points. You are the lesser man.
    Itís not a phobia when you have
    rational reasons to be concerned.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Angel4Truth (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

  8. #80
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    4,058
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 2,503 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147694
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    The end quote should come after the word sticker.
    Your avatar really does suit.

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  9. #81
    Silver Member musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17,706
    Thanks
    2,652
    Thanked 11,640 Times in 6,920 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147703
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Your avatar really does suit.

    Yours is cultural appropriation, racist.
    Itís not a phobia when you have
    rational reasons to be concerned.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Angel4Truth (May 18th, 2017),glorydaz (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

  11. #82
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    4,058
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 2,503 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147694
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    Strange considering all the whining they did about Phil Roberts marriage, when there were only about 4 years difference, huh.
    Actually, the 'whining' was in relation to his sleazy comments about 'getting girls when they're 15/16' as opposed to his marriage, but pretty sure you knew that.

    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    It proves that they really do not care, or that they approve, but don't have the honesty to admit it.
    Admit what? That Nick posted a dumb post that had already been dismantled before and dopes like you simply bought it at face value?

    No problem admitting that Musty.

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    Rusha (May 19th, 2017)

  13. #83
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanks
    4,058
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 2,503 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147694
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Yours is cultural appropriation, racist.
    It's cute when you try to sound clever, especially when you miss the mark by so so much...

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  14. #84
    I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between heaven and hell
    Posts
    16,545
    Thanks
    23,962
    Thanked 17,220 Times in 10,863 Posts

    Blog Entries
    52
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147716
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post

    Comment and debunking of these 2 anna? Or are you ok with it?
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

    "Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

    glorydaz (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

  16. #85
    Black Rifles Matter Nick M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    16,531
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 7,876 Times in 5,265 Posts

    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147784
    Still, no protest from the child "marriages" practiced in Islam. Because you sexual perverts support the practice.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

    glorydaz (May 18th, 2017),musterion (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

  18. #86
    I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between heaven and hell
    Posts
    16,545
    Thanks
    23,962
    Thanked 17,220 Times in 10,863 Posts

    Blog Entries
    52
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147716
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Still, no protest from the child "marriages" practiced in Islam. Because you sexual perverts support the practice.

    They must: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Contempor...amic_Marriages gives predominantely muslim areas and their child marriage stats.

    But man, oh man, phil roberts is a complete pervert for marrying in a 4 year range instead of 24 or more to a child...They couldnt stop talking about that.

    So the issue is clearly not age in phils case, but that hes a christian.

    Anna is waiting for her burka.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

    "Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

    glorydaz (May 18th, 2017),musterion (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

  20. #87
    I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between heaven and hell
    Posts
    16,545
    Thanks
    23,962
    Thanked 17,220 Times in 10,863 Posts

    Blog Entries
    52
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147716
    It is incorrect to say that it's not permitted to marry off girls who are 15 and younger. A girl aged 10 or 12 can be married. Those who think she's too young are wrong and they are being unfair to her.
    We hear a lot in the media about the marriage of underage girls. We should know that Shariah law has not brought injustice to women.
    Our mothers and before them our grandmothers married when they were barely 12. Good upbringing makes a girl ready to perform all marital duties at that age.
    Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

    "Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

    Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

  22. #88
    I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between heaven and hell
    Posts
    16,545
    Thanks
    23,962
    Thanked 17,220 Times in 10,863 Posts

    Blog Entries
    52
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147716
    You gotta really love this one:

    A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister.
    The late Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution

    So caring you liberals of children, phonys since somehow this sickness is ok with you, but a 15 year and and a 19 year old both in the same high school marrying, is disturbing to you, you claim , hypocrites the lot of you.

    At least admit you hate it because they are christians and chomp at the bit to hate on them.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

    "Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

    musterion (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

  24. #89
    Fiddle Dee Dee Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    39,313
    Thanks
    109,606
    Thanked 33,332 Times in 21,159 Posts

    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148037
    I want no part of Islam, no part of Sharia law.
    It's an abomination.

    And I abhor the notion that the day is soon approaching that we cannot tell our daughters and sons that Islam's treatment of wives and women is an atrocity without us being labeled a bigoted hate monger.

    Proverbs 18:17 He that is first in his own cause seemeth just; but his neighbour cometh and searcheth him.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    Angel4Truth (May 24th, 2017),glorydaz (May 18th, 2017),musterion (May 18th, 2017)

  26. #90
    I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between heaven and hell
    Posts
    16,545
    Thanks
    23,962
    Thanked 17,220 Times in 10,863 Posts

    Blog Entries
    52
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147716
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    I want no part of Islam, no part of Sharia law.
    It's an abomination.

    And I abhor the notion that the day is soon approaching that we cannot tell our daughters and sons that Islam's treatment of wives and women is an atrocity without us being labeled a bigoted hate monger.
    Agree, but i dont care what those demons think about me.

    Ive noticed over the last year or so, that loads of them have moved near me, and have overrun a park i go to often, the men walk several feet ahead of the garbed from head to toe women, i see some women dragged out by their arm for smiling at someone, and the men are scared to death of my dog, and they look at my long uncovered hair and sneer.

    I thought about handing out small bibles to the women, but i dont want to get them killed, think i should do it anyway?

    They dont seem to like my Jesus freak t shirt or the one that says this shirt is illegal in 53 countries and testifies to the cross, what do you think i should do, im gonna start taking my jvc speaker and my mp3 player filled with christian music so all who want the gospel can hear it.

    Weird thing, they seemed to have run off most who arent muslim (you know sancturary city whose loaded up on refugees) they give them each more than a 1000 dollars to live on (family of 4, 4 grand) and yet most people from here paying the taxes cant buy a house themselves, sick isnt it
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

    "Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

    glorydaz (May 18th, 2017),musterion (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 18th, 2017)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us