3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    for comparison:

Moab: 11 tons

March 9, 1945, Tokyo: 2000 tons

13 and 15 February 1945, Dresden: 3900 tons

Berlin, whole of WW2: British bombers dropped 45,517 tons of bombs;[2] the Americans dropped 23,000 tons, Russian figures unknown

Fat Man yield: 21,000 tons

Little Boy yield: 15,000 tons
    I think your figures are a bit wrong you are mixing explosive weight with blast yield, the measurement for blast yield was in Kilotons for the nuclear weapons you listed not tons so,

Fat Man yield: 21,000 Kilotons of blast yield

Little Boy yield: 15,000 Kilotons blast yield

The MOAB has a blast yield that is measured in Gigijoules, 46 GJ to be exact which is not even one kiloton so, even though this is a devastating weapon it pales to a nuclear blast...thankfully. Just a trying to clear up yer figures here.
    The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rocketman For Your Post:

DavidK (April 18th, 2017),patrick jane (April 28th, 2017),Tambora (April 28th, 2017)

Resident Rocket Surgeon rocketman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 980 Posts

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    I'm ready to play Bingo!
    You should hang out with my wife then, she wins all the time, we joke about it when she goes, she says "i'm going to work"...lol.She brought home $750 a few weeks ago and the girls that went with her won as well...she is my good luck charm.
    The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rocketman For Your Post:

Ktoyou (April 17th, 2017),patrick jane (April 28th, 2017),Tambora (April 28th, 2017)

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,762 Times in 2,860 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    fatman: ‎21 kt (88 TJ)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boys and their toys. If you design it and build it then some military genius will feel compelled to use it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eeset For Your Post:

patrick jane (April 28th, 2017),Rusha (April 18th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,137 Times in 9,936 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    fatman: ‎21 kt (88 TJ)
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:13, 14 -

********** DODGE IS A POOR LOST SOUL **********

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    M-388 thermonuclear device/M-29 Davey Crockett launching system.

250px-DavyCrockettBomb.jpg

20 ton tactical yield. (that's not 20 KT)
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post4983551
    Elect a clown and you get a circus!
    if Trump had half a wit he would be a half wit if Trump had half a wit he would be a half wit if Trump had half a wit he would be a half wit if Trump had half a wit he would be a half wit

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Very troubling circumstances in N. Korea

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things need to get hot and crazy enough that everyone will gladly turn over their freedom in exchange for perceived security.
    Maranatha!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DavidK For Your Post:

SonOfCaleb (April 25th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidK View Post
    Some care. Some are in prayer, in repentance. Some are in the streets, trying to reach as many with the gospel. It's just that these don't have a national stage.

This week I've been pondering:

Daniel 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him; and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter the countries, overwhelm them, and pass through. 41 He shall also enter the Glorious Land, and many countries shall be overthrown; but these shall escape from his hand: Edom, Moab, and the prominent people of Ammon. 42 He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 He shall have power over the treasures of gold and silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt; also the Libyans and Ethiopians shall follow at his heels. 44 But news from the east and the north shall trouble him; therefore he shall go out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many. 45 And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the seas and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and no one will help him."
    An excellent scripture to dwell on in these last days mon frere, and especially telling with recent world events in Russia. Who do you think the King of the South and the North are?
    John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god. 2 This one was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence".

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfCaleb View Post
    An excellent scripture to dwell on in these last days mon frere, and especially telling with recent world events in Russia. Who do you think the King of the South and the North are?
    I don't have a solid answer for that. I'm just getting into these things (so late, I feel!).

You?
    Maranatha!

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidK View Post
    I don't have a solid answer for that. I'm just getting into these things (so late, I feel!).

You?
    Daniel along with Revelation are my two favourite books. That said the King of the South is the Anglo American world power. The UK & the USA. The King of the Norths identity hasnt been fully revealed yet but in my opinion its likely to be Russia. These are the two figurative Kings who have engaged in a the 'pushing and shoving' Daniel describes since post WWII.
    John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god. 2 This one was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence".

Thanks
    Thanked 4,161 Times in 3,046 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfCaleb View Post
    Daniel along with Revelation are my two favourite books. That said the King of the South is the Anglo American world power. The UK & the USA. The King of the Norths identity hasnt been fully revealed yet but in my opinion its likely to be Russia. These are the two figurative Kings who have engaged in a the 'pushing and shoving' Daniel describes since post WWII.
    What kind of JW are you? We all know the king of the south is Egypt and the king of the north is Iran.
    So, what?

believe it!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Tambora (April 28th, 2017)

Over 1000 post club WonderfulLordJesus's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is wide agreement Daniel 11, prior to verse 36, is prophesying ancient history, because those things did happen already. The king of the north is Assyria and king of the south Egypt. As to their identity in eschatological terms, starting verse 36 of the antichrist, the most learned person I've studied on Daniel supposed the king of the north may be Russia, and the king of the south may be Egypt, but, again, nobody knows. It's an instance, like the identity of the antichrist, where things will only become clearer as they actually unfold, otherwise we have a lot of speculation that's usually wrong.

I've always preferred, in the final analysis, "I don't know" to speculation, because being wrong in these things is a wasteland, worse can slander nations in vague scripture of national boogeymen, like the wingnuts who insist Putin is Gog. Consider this: how very evil a slander is it to claim somebody is Gog, or the antichrist, or anything such, and be wrong, how evil to even venture such a claim without absolute certainty? That's damnable lying! The word "devil" means slanderer, the false prophet more like Gog or the antichrist than their victims in such very real terms. Also, there are many charlatans selling books or DVDs, YouTube clicks, liars, who claim they know these things that are merely sucking gullible people in for money, just false prophets.

I do recall reading a well presented, interesting theory somebody had maybe worth mentioning, based on coalitions mentioned throughout scripture and alignments of nations today, that the king of the north could be a coalition of nearer north Muslim nations, likewise the south Egypt or a Muslim coalition of Africa. There are mentions of the nations surrounding Israel, in Old Testament eschatology, out the wazoo, a ton of regional turmoil in the end days, the Lord dealing with these warring enemies of Israel. I've always found some such maybes more probable than others, but would also say, for myself, I cease to dwell on things that can't absolutely be known, believing it a waste of time and perhaps even perverting one's thinking to subscribe to fictions: if somebody is wrong, they're wrong, and the whole line of thinking is just kaput, nowhere, what's worse could entirely skew your view of real scripture truth: you refuse to think outside the box, because you're prejudiced towards a wrong view. I think it's better to concentrate on truths that can be known, to dwell on those things, would also hasten to add many of these people selling bestsellers, of sensational prophecy claims, are frauds, have stuffed prophecy into fantasies they've invented that scripture, itself, disputes, even well disputes, on close examination of the whole of scripture. They're just leading people astray with fictions, and making a lot of money doing it, gullible people chasing these so-called expert frauds in the millions.

2 Peter 2

1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
    2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
    3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    What kind of JW are you? We all know the king of the south is Egypt and the king of the north is Iran.

I'm a Jehovahs Witness JW......Our understanding of the scripture is clearly different. Next time a JW knocks on your door ask them who the King of the South is. In fact have a look through our literature on jw.org and you'll see who we think the King of the South is.

Bearing in mind the passage im refering to covers "the time of the end" EG the time period we are now living in, how have you come to the conclusion that that the King of the South is Egypt and the North Iran? How have they demonstrated to you to be the two Kings engaged in conflict since WW1?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson had some encouraging words today regarding N. Korea. He said our goal is to be in negotiations with KJ Un

Thread Information