Thanks
    Thanked 23,297 Times in 11,756 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil.Eye.<(I)> View Post
    My stance is well known and my actual expression of it is written all over the place. @glorydaz ... I'm bowing out of this because I'm beginning to brawl with Lon... who wasn't really desiring to get into a knock down drag out in this... to begin with.

It is no secret that you, Jerry, myself and Tambora see this in an enormously similar way. I got genuinely frustrated in my other thread and in just moments of reflection and prayer... I've decided to silence myself in this as I have written volumes already and Lon is our brother in Christ.

I appreciate everything you, Jerry and Tambora have written here... because it is defensive of the character and justice of God.

I've really enjoyed being in on this one... but I recognize my personal foul line... and I do believe I need to simply spectate on this... as I'm still a little upset at myself for blasting Angel... All cards on the table.

All Grace... in Him...

- EE
    Well, I won't be in it long, either, if Lon doesn't stop telling me I'm standing against a great crowd of witnesses.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> (August 16th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,383 Times in 2,030 Posts

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post

It's quite appropriate as far as I'm concerned. I love my KJV.

Overlooked.

No, it clearly is in regard to His longsuffering and grace. Why would you even suggest God thought sin was not that bad? Please don't give our Lord that kind of disrespect.
    :Z Wasn't aimed at Him.

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    NO DUH. That was exactly my point.

Deep, Lon, very deep.
    Well, it is just that "winked at" expression. I don't think KJV translators meant that the same way I read it either, but today, it has that connotation
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> (August 16th, 2017),glorydaz (August 15th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 23,297 Times in 11,756 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    :Z Wasn't aimed at Him.

Well, it is just that "winked at" expression. I don't think KJV translators meant that the same way I read it either, but today, it has that connotation
    Yeah, that's probably true. I'm used to reading old time novels, so I know a lot of words have been "adulterated" in many ways.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (August 24th, 2017),Evil.Eye.<(I)> (August 16th, 2017),Lon (August 19th, 2017)

Thread Information