Thanked 2,431 Times in 1,805 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    post #49

Your claim that you are in the body of Christ is false.

LA

I did not read anything other than what you said.

You do know the opposite of telling the truth is simply a lie.

My theology is sound but yours looks pretty skewed.
    A fight.
    A fight.
    A fight about who's right.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 928 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    A fight.
    A fight.
    A fight about who's right.

This belongs in "sayings and catch phrases", too.

Just an...

The fourth chapter of Ruth, verses 14-15 (KJV)

14 And the women said unto Naomi, Blessed be the Lord, which hath not left thee this day without a kinsman, that his name may be famous in Israel.

15 And he shall be unto thee a restorer of thy life, and a nourisher of thine old age: for thy daughter in law, which loveth thee, which is better to thee than seven sons, hath born him.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since Israel will be grafted back in according to Paul the olive tree analogy is relevant . What is irrelevant is the false doctrine of MAD.
    Indeed.

The gospel which saved Paul, was the same gospel Paul preached to others even to this very day.

The gospel is an everlasting gospel, it never changes.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
    Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
    Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
    Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
    Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
    Gal 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
    Gal 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    Sick.

Paul is one of the elect in the olive tree.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
    Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

Why are you not?

It is because you deny and avoid the outpouring of the Holy Spirit which began on the day of Pentecost (Acts ch 2 all)

LA
    LA, I believe that is God's call not ours.
    Not at all sharing what God has taught is what we share ! I was just saying condemning folks to eternal condemnation is God's place not ours.
    post #49

LA

I did not read anything other than what you said.

You do know the opposite of telling the truth is simply a lie.

My theology is sound but yours looks pretty skewed.
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 Times in 3,306 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    Not at all.
    Yes, it was according to Romans 16:25-26 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV.
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to heir For Your Post:

SaulToPaul (April 22nd, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not at all. There is one Gospel. There is the matter of what happens when that gen of Israel responds to it, but there is no change about its essential doctrine.
    There's more than one gospel in the Bible and it's so easily shown in one verse alone (Galatians 2:7 KJV). If you want more proof that there is more than one: Acts 2:38 KJV does not equal 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV anymore than Acts 10:35 KJV equals Titus 3:5 KJV. And the reason that Christ was raised from the dead is different too! To Israel: Acts 2:30 KJV. To us: Romans 4:25 KJV. And as to the atonement, even the timing of when it is applied is different. For Israel it will be applied Acts 3:19-21 KJV, but to us, it is now Romans 5:11 KJV. You can't make things that are different the same no matter how hard you try. Now, stop resisting the truth and instead acknowledge it/approve things that are excellent!
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

glorydaz (April 21st, 2017),SaulToPaul (April 22nd, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul was saved though the same Gospel I was.
    Paul was saved by 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. You claim Acts 2:38 KJV is yours. They're not the same gospels.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to heir For Your Post:

glorydaz (April 21st, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,715 Times in 8,297 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heir View Post
    There's more than one gospel in the Bible and it's so easily shown in one verse alone (Galatians 2:7 KJV). If you want more proof that there is more than one: Acts 2:38 KJV does not equal 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV anymore than Acts 10:35 KJV equals Titus 3:5 KJV. And the reason that Christ was raised from the dead is different too! To Israel: Acts 2:30 KJV. To us: Romans 4:25 KJV. And as to the atonement, even the timing of when it is applied is different. For Israel it will be applied Acts 3:19-21 KJV, but to us, it is now Romans 5:11 KJV. You can't make things that are different the same no matter how hard you try. Now, stop resisting the truth and instead acknowledge it/approve things that are excellent!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

SaulToPaul (April 22nd, 2017)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul was saved by 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. You claim Acts 2:38 KJV is yours. They're not the same gospels.
    you claim Paul was saved by a gospel not revealed to Paul until after he was saved.

LA

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sick.

Paul is one of the elect in the olive tree.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
    Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

Why are you not?

It is because you deny and avoid the outpouring of the Holy Spirit which began on the day of Pentecost (Acts ch 2 all)

LA

Hi and Rom 11:25 REFUTES yout defected thinks !!

The first verb in Rom 11:25 is SHALL BE SAVED ? SOZO which is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD !!

Does this then mean we are saved by GRAFTING or Saved by the BLOOD of Christ ??

When if GRAFTED in can also be BROKEN off in verse 21 ??

So are we saved by GRAFTING or SAVED by the BLOOD OF Christ ??

dan p

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's more than one gospel in the Bible and it's so easily shown in one verse alone (Galatians 2:7 KJV).
    There is only one true gospel and any other gospel is false, is what Paul was saying--

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
    2Co 11:5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

It means any other gospel than the one gospel of Christ, is only a lie.

and that Paul was only equal to the other chiefest Apostles, and not greater.

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
    2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

LA

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazy afternoon For Your Post:

Eagles Wings (April 21st, 2017)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DAN P View Post
    Hi and Rom 11:25 REFUTES yout defected thinks !!

The first verb in Rom 11:25 is SHALL BE SAVED ? SOZO which is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD !!

Does this then mean we are saved by GRAFTING or Saved by the BLOOD of Christ ??

When if GRAFTED in can also be BROKEN off in verse 21 ??

So are we saved by GRAFTING or SAVED by the BLOOD OF Christ ??

dan p
    It takes faith in the blood of Christ to be grafted into the olive tree of Israel--

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Paul is explaining how the full number of believers from the nations come into the Israel of God, and then all unbelievers will no longer exist within its sphere, as described in the letters to the churches in Revelation.

Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
    Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
    Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
    Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
    Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
    Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
    Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

LA

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It takes faith in the blood of Christ to be grafted into the olive tree of Israel--

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Paul is explaining how the full number of believers from the nations come into the Israel of God, and then all unbelievers will no longer exist within its sphere, as described in the letters to the churches in Revelation.

Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
    Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
    Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
    Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
    Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
    Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
    Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

LA

Hi and the fifth verb in ROM 11:26 is SHALL TURN AWAY in also in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD !!

We are being saved by the MYSTERY , so who is Paul talking about in Rom 11:26 ?

He will turn Israel , UNGODLINESS away from Jacob !!

The ARTIVE VOICE MEANS THE subject is God and the INDICATIVE MOOD OF FACT is correct and you are wrong !!

Rom 11 is just to HARD for your thinking , SORRY !!

dan p

Thanks
    Thanked 13,842 Times in 8,405 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you claim Paul was saved by a gospel not revealed to Paul until after he was saved.

LA
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    You're too literal to get it.
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaulToPaul For Your Post:

heir (April 25th, 2017),Tambora (April 25th, 2017)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    You can not explain your error so you go on like a stupid person.

LA

Thread Information