User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 139

Thread: WHY THE VAIL ??

  1. #76
    Over 4000 post club dodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,567
    Thanks
    1,161
    Thanked 1,028 Times in 814 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    143924
    Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    STP, Looks like Paul called you ignorant.


    Rom 11:24
    For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?


    Rom 11:25
    For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

  2. #77
    Silver Member SaulToPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    16,422
    Thanks
    2,525
    Thanked 15,559 Times in 9,446 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147774
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    STP, Looks like Paul called you ignorant.


    Rom 11:24
    For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?


    Rom 11:25
    For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
    I believe every word.
    You don't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    You're too literal to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaulToPaul For Your Post:

    heir (April 21st, 2017),Tambora (April 21st, 2017)

  4. #78
    Over 4000 post club dodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,567
    Thanks
    1,161
    Thanked 1,028 Times in 814 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    143924
    Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    I believe every word.
    You don't understand.
    lol, of course you do you have a pope !
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

  5. #79
    Silver Member SaulToPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    16,422
    Thanks
    2,525
    Thanked 15,559 Times in 9,446 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147774
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    lol, of course you do you have a pope !
    Pope Danoh IV?
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    You're too literal to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to SaulToPaul For Your Post:

    Tambora (April 21st, 2017)

  7. #80
    Over 4000 post club dodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,567
    Thanks
    1,161
    Thanked 1,028 Times in 814 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    143924
    Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    Pope Danoh IV?
    Nah,pope Paul the Ist.
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

  8. #81
    Silver Member SaulToPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    16,422
    Thanks
    2,525
    Thanked 15,559 Times in 9,446 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147774
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    Nah,pope Paul the Ist.
    Paul Crouch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    You're too literal to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaulToPaul For Your Post:

    heir (April 21st, 2017),Tambora (April 21st, 2017)

  10. #82
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    4,839
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 424 Times in 341 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    166728
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    Paul was saved though the same Gospel I was.

    You claim the Lord gave him another gospel to preach other than the one Paul was saved by.

    Ridiculous Madism.

    LA

    Hi and Paul was saved under the same GOSPEL as you , and IF that is true name that gospel with a verse !!

    And explain Acts 9:6 and 1 Cor 12:3 and explain the PATTERN of his salvation in 1 Tim 1:16 and if you can not , you are fibbing !!

    dan p

  11. #83
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    11,786
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 2,599 Times in 1,938 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1002129
    Quote Originally Posted by DAN P View Post
    Hi and Paul was saved under the same GOSPEL as you , and IF that is true name that gospel with a verse !!

    And explain Acts 9:6 and 1 Cor 12:3 and explain the PATTERN of his salvation in 1 Tim 1:16 and if you can not , you are fibbing !!

    dan p
    Matthew 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

    There you have an example of Him being called Lord by the lost.

    So what then is the following referring to?

    1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

    To the saved. But also, to another; just as important issue.

    The issue he is addressing...

    12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

    12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

    12:21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

    12:25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

    12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

    In their looking down their haughty noses at those members of the Body (who, like them; had called on the Lord, but who) they considered not of their fool number - in doing so; they were basically calling the Lord Hinself: accursed.

    And that is not...of the Spirit.

    That is their own...speaking.

    Obviously, the Apostle Paul himself would not have been very popular with one or another of the various sects, ever commending themselves within their own number, that Christianity is ever so over crowded with.

    2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

  12. #84
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    4,839
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 424 Times in 341 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    166728
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    Matthew 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

    There you have an example of Him being called Lord by the lost.

    So what then is the following referring to?

    1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

    To the saved. But also, to another; just as important issue.

    The issue he is addressing...

    12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

    12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

    12:21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

    12:25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

    12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

    In their looking down their haughty noses at those members of the Body (who, like them; had called on the Lord, but who) they considered not of their fool number - in doing so; they were basically calling the Lord Hinself: accursed.

    And that is not...of the Spirit.

    That is their own...speaking.

    Obviously, the Apostle Paul himself would not have been very popular with one or another of the various sects, ever commending themselves within their own number, that Christianity is ever so over crowded with.

    2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

    Hi and what you has written is DRIBBLE to me !!

    But impresse me and Ezplain 1 Cor 12:3 and is part of the Pattern found in 1 Tim 1:16 !!

    There is a PATTERN of the Holy Spirit and it beings in 1 Cor 12:3 !!

    Paul was at least 2 times , so what is your PATTERN since you believe in PATTERNS ??

    dan p

  13. #85
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    11,786
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 2,599 Times in 1,938 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1002129
    Quote Originally Posted by DAN P View Post
    Hi and what you has written is DRIBBLE to me !!

    But impresse me and Ezplain 1 Cor 12:3 and is part of the Pattern found in 1 Tim 1:16 !!

    There is a PATTERN of the Holy Spirit and it beings in 1 Cor 12:3 !!

    Paul was at least 2 times , so what is your PATTERN since you believe in PATTERNS ??

    dan p
    It is dribble to you because it is advanced Mid-Acts study.

    Lol - your kind are ever still stuck in fighting with others over what's "not for us" double exclamation point, and how lost everyone but your kind, is, and how they must prove their salvation to your kind exactly as your kind have decreed it.

    Try posting something other than your same old same old still stuck in MAD 101

  14. #86
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    4,839
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 424 Times in 341 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    166728
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    It is dribble to you because it is advanced Mid-Acts study.

    Lol - your kind are ever still stuck in fighting with others over what's "not for us" double exclamation point, and how lost everyone but your kind, is, and how they must prove their salvation to your kind exactly as your kind have decreed it.

    Try posting something other than your same old same old still stuck in MAD 101


    Hi and no matter what clues I give you , you will answer , NOR do you try , O WELL !!

    And you believe in PATTERNS ??

    I gave you half of the PATTERN in 1COR 12:3 and are blind like the Acts 2 and will remain a BABE IN CHRIST < O WELL !!

    dan p

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to DAN P For Your Post:

    glorydaz (April 21st, 2017)

  16. #87
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    11,786
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 2,599 Times in 1,938 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1002129
    Quote Originally Posted by DAN P View Post
    Hi and no matter what clues I give you , you will answer , NOR do you try , O WELL !!

    And you believe in PATTERNS ??

    I gave you half of the PATTERN in 1COR 12:3 and are blind like the Acts 2 and will remain a BABE IN CHRIST < O WELL !!

    dan p
    No one owes you an answer.

    Take that how you will.

    For will...you will

  17. #88
    LIFETIME MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,647
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked 780 Times in 649 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    118026
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    Not at all sharing what God has taught is what we share ! I was just saying condemning folks to eternal condemnation is God's place not ours.
    You read something into my post which is not there.

    Your own theology suggested it, not me.

    LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

  18. #89
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,097
    Thanks
    1,214
    Thanked 4,277 Times in 3,218 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147687
    Quote Originally Posted by DAN P View Post
    WHY THE VAIL ??
    because Peter Seibert wanted to give Aspen some competition

  19. #90
    Over 4000 post club dodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,567
    Thanks
    1,161
    Thanked 1,028 Times in 814 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    143924
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    You read something into my post which is not there.

    Your own theology suggested it, not me.

    LA
    post #49

    Your claim that you are in the body of Christ is false.

    LA


    I did not read anything other than what you said.

    You do know the opposite of telling the truth is simply a lie.

    My theology is sound but yours looks pretty skewed.
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us