Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.

I disagree.
    I know you disagree. You don't know God nor Jesus.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IN becoming a part/blood of isreal ?
    Just tell me what you want me to criticize! I want you to be happy<.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Charity For Your Post:

patrick jane (June 19th, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom.

Incorrect. It was not given to the Gentiles. You are in error. Jesus came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets. And He did so. He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill. Jesus spoke of The New Covenant in His own blood before He actually did bleed and die. Great Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob
    I said
    Your an idiot. It takes two parties to make a contract. When both parties have fulfilled their part or agreement. The contract comes to an end. Finished. Done.

John 10:8
    8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
    (NKJ)

Heb 8:13
    13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
    (NKJ)

Heb 7:12
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
    (NKJ)

Heb 7:18
    18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
    (NKJ)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom.

Incorrect. It was not given to the Gentiles. You are in error. Jesus came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets. And He did so. He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill. Jesus spoke of The New Covenant in His own blood before He actually did bleed and die. Great Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob
    I said
    It was given to the Gentiles.

Luke 14:16-24
    16 Then He said to him, "A certain man gave a great supper and invited many,
    17 "and sent his servant at supper time to say to those who were invited, 'Come, for all things are now ready.'
    18 "But they all with one accord began to make excuses. The first said to him, 'I have bought a piece of ground, and I must go and see it. I ask you to have me excused.'
    19 "And another said, 'I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to test them. I ask you to have me excused.'
    20 "Still another said, 'I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.'
    21 "So that servant came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor and the maimed and the lame and the blind.'
    22 "And the servant said, 'Master, it is done as you commanded, and still there is room.'
    23 "Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
    24 'For I say to you that none of those men who were invited shall taste my supper.'"
    (NKJ)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    I know you disagree. You don't know God nor Jesus.
    Shalom.

I do know God and Jesus. See John 17:3.

Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    IN becoming a part/blood of isreal ?
    Shalom.

I do not know what your question is about. Read Matthew 5:17-20 and Acts 15.

Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    Your an idiot. It takes two parties to make a contract. When both parties have fulfilled their part or agreement. The contract comes to an end. Finished. Done.

John 10:8
    8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
    (NKJ)

Heb 8:13
    13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
    (NKJ)

Heb 7:12
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
    (NKJ)

Heb 7:18
    18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
    (NKJ)
    Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. I do not know why you are talking about a contract.

Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said
    It was given to the Gentiles.

Luke 14:16-24
    16 Then He said to him, "A certain man gave a great supper and invited many,
    17 "and sent his servant at supper time to say to those who were invited, 'Come, for all things are now ready.'
    18 "But they all with one accord began to make excuses. The first said to him, 'I have bought a piece of ground, and I must go and see it. I ask you to have me excused.'
    19 "And another said, 'I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to test them. I ask you to have me excused.'
    20 "Still another said, 'I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.'
    21 "So that servant came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor and the maimed and the lame and the blind.'
    22 "And the servant said, 'Master, it is done as you commanded, and still there is room.'
    23 "Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
    24 'For I say to you that none of those men who were invited shall taste my supper.'"
    (NKJ)
    Shalom.

No. In Jeremiah we read that the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. No one can change that, and the Bible does not indicate that this occurred.

Shalom.

Jacob

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom.

No. In Jeremiah we read that the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. No one can change that, and the Bible does not indicate that this occurred.

Shalom.

Jacob
    I said
    Man changed it by disobedience. I posted a revelation for you go read it. The Jews Rejected Jesus and the New covenant.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said
    Man changed it by disobedience. I posted a revelation for you go read it. The Jews Rejected Jesus and the New covenant.
    Shalom.

I did read the posts in your new thread that you have here mentioned, and I replied, already.

Shalom.

Jacob

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom.

I did read the posts in your new thread that you have here mentioned, and I replied, already.

Shalom.

Jacob
    I said

Jacob

I said
    I know it very well. Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do the same. Apparently you haven't learned that yet.

[Mat 5:17-20
    17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
    18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
    19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

I have fulfilled the law.
    [Rom 13:8
    8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said

Jacob

I said
    I know it very well. Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do the same. Apparently you haven't learned that yet.

[Mat 5:17-20
    17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
    18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
    19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

I have fulfilled the law.
    [Rom 13:8
    8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
    Shalom.

Read Romans 8:1-4.

Shalom.

Jacob

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom.

Read Romans 8:1-4.

Shalom.

Jacob
    I said
    Now your just rambling.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said
    Now your just rambling.
    Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob
    I said
    lol Most people that run out of things to say just stop typing.

Thread Information