User Tag List

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 388

Thread: PARADISE ON EARTH---don't we all really want it?

  1. #91
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    21,555
    Thanks
    12,158
    Thanked 33,324 Times in 16,782 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147776
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomRose View Post
    No, Glorydaz, Meshak was not spawned from JWs. She has merely listened with a fair ear to what JWs had to say.
    Oh, that "fair ear" that claims John 1:1KJV says "The Word was with God, and the Word was A God"? I can't remember if you even capitalize God in that instance, but the word "A" is straight from the enemy's playbook.

    It's exactly what satan did in the Garden of Eden. He added words to deceive.


    That isn't a "fair ear", it's a "blind eye".

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Tambora (March 26th, 2017),way 2 go (March 26th, 2017)

  3. #92
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,700
    Thanks
    3,810
    Thanked 1,843 Times in 1,479 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Oh, that "fair ear" that claims John 1:1KJV says "The Word was with God, and the Word was A God"? I can't remember if you even capitalize God in that instance, but the word "A" is straight from the enemy's playbook.

    It's exactly what satan did in the Garden of Eden. He added words to deceive.


    That isn't a "fair ear", it's a "blind eye".
    May God bless you.

  4. #93
    Onward Christian soldiers! Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    49,244
    Thanks
    153,905
    Thanked 44,992 Times in 27,663 Posts

    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148146
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomRose View Post
    No, Glorydaz, Meshak was not spawned from JWs. She has merely listened with a fair ear to what JWs had to say.
    She was booted out by JWs and asked not to come back.

    "The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    glorydaz (March 26th, 2017),musterion (March 27th, 2017)

  6. #94
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    21,555
    Thanks
    12,158
    Thanked 33,324 Times in 16,782 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147776
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomRose View Post
    What is ANY effort on our own parts but self-effort?
    It's what the Spirit accomplishes for and through us. If I were to set my mind to do a good deed, and then went about carrying it out, that is SELF effort. When the Spirit does His work, it isn't something conceived in our brain or our own mind. It's conveyed Spirit to spirt. We are given a heart (a desire) that is HIS for us. Big difference.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Tambora (March 26th, 2017),way 2 go (March 26th, 2017)

  8. #95
    Over 5000 post club marhig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,462
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,839 Posts

    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2098
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    All I did was quote Him when He said who would go and why.

    The only possible reason you would have a problem with that is unbelief.
    This is what you actually said,

    Quote: "May God continue to give grace to you until your body gives out and you find yourself cast into the Lake of Fire."

    So you are clearly making a judgement against another here saying that when their body gives out they will be cast into a lake of fire!

    Who made you judge and jury?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to marhig For Your Post:

    KingdomRose (March 27th, 2017)

  10. #96
    Over 5000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    5,525
    Thanks
    1,143
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368232
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    whatever you say, Lon.

    After all you are subscribing to MAD too.
    That mindset seems to be infiltrating everything these days like a false "unity spirit", (perhaps because Christianity has become so fractured and divided such teachings now seem more appealing to the blind; in other words it is a judgment from Above). And such are easily recognizable because as soon as they are willing to encourage, support, agree, and confess, that "Jesus is YHWH", the wrath of Elohim abides upon them: and therefore they quickly become slanderers and accusers of the brethren. And they only do such things to others because they are jilted and angry inside, and cannot prove what they believe from the scripture, and the wrath of Elohim abides upon them for not believing the Testimony of Messiah concerning himself and the Father in the Gospel accounts. Those who say that "Jesus is YHWH" by default are saying that "Jesus is the Father" because everyone knows that the Father is YHWH throughout the Tanak O/T scriptures. They therefore make the Father into a man because they most all believe that, "Jesus was/is 100% Man and 100% God", and therefore, by their false atonement theories, even worse; they make the Father into a theoretical human sacrifice for their sins. If a people according to their own privately held doctrine will theoretically kill and eat the flesh of their father, and theoretically drink his blood, what will they theoretically do to you?

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daqq For Your Post:

    meshak (March 27th, 2017),Notaclue (March 27th, 2017)

  12. #97
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,700
    Thanks
    3,810
    Thanked 1,843 Times in 1,479 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    That mindset seems to be infiltrating everything these days like a false "unity spirit", (perhaps because Christianity has become so fractured and divided such teachings now seem more appealing to the blind; in other words it is a judgment from Above).
    they use their trinity doctrine to do it. That's why I say to be careful of following popular doctrine.
    all Jesus true followers are united by Jesus, so they have nothing to worry about worldly unity.

    Narrow is the gate to life and only a few find it, says Jesus.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to meshak For Your Post:

    KingdomRose (March 27th, 2017)

  14. #98
    TOL Legend musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    20,828
    Thanks
    3,751
    Thanked 18,592 Times in 10,802 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147193
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Ephesians 1:3

    What does this have to do with your trolling comments?

    You people don't know?
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Tambora (March 27th, 2017)

  16. #99
    TOL Legend musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    20,828
    Thanks
    3,751
    Thanked 18,592 Times in 10,802 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147193
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    This is what you actually said,

    Quote: "May God continue to give grace to you until your body gives out and you find yourself cast into the Lake of Fire."

    So you are clearly making a judgement against another here saying that when their body gives out they will be cast into a lake of fire!

    Who made you judge and jury?
    They have repeatedly rejected the saving Gospel of grace, the only message that can save them, and also called His apostle to the Gentiles "antichrist."

    Therefore they, like you, will be cast into the Lake of Fire, lest they repent.

    I'm just reporting what He has already said He will do.

    So what's really happening here is, you are judging me for simply believing in quoting God.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Tambora (March 27th, 2017)

  18. #100
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,700
    Thanks
    3,810
    Thanked 1,843 Times in 1,479 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    You people don't know?
    you people don't know and deceiving each other.

  19. #101
    TOL Legend musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    20,828
    Thanks
    3,751
    Thanked 18,592 Times in 10,802 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147193
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Nope, you people don't know and deceiving each other.
    You Meshak people don't know and are deceiving each other? Yes I would agree with that.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Tambora (March 28th, 2017)

  21. #102
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,700
    Thanks
    3,810
    Thanked 1,843 Times in 1,479 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    You Meshak people don't know and are deceiving each other? Yes I would agree with that.

    I edited my broken English.

    take a look again.

  22. #103
    TOL Legend musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    20,828
    Thanks
    3,751
    Thanked 18,592 Times in 10,802 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147193
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    I edited my broken English.

    take a look again.
    No. My point stands.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    Tambora (March 28th, 2017)

  24. #104
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,700
    Thanks
    3,810
    Thanked 1,843 Times in 1,479 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    No. My point stands.
    suit yourself with false sense of security.

    may God bless you, musty.

  25. #105
    Over 5000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    5,525
    Thanks
    1,143
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368232
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    They have repeatedly rejected the saving Gospel of grace, the only message that can save them, and also called His apostle to the Gentiles "antichrist."

    Therefore they, like you, will be cast into the Lake of Fire, lest they repent.

    I'm just reporting what He has already said He will do.

    So what's really happening here is, you are judging me for simply believing in quoting God.
    When Paul uses γραφας twice, in 1Cor 15:3-4, it does not just mean "scripture" but also means "writings", and those writings are most likely the Gospel accounts which he was delivering to all the congregations which he founded; including the congregation at Corinth in this instance. The most likely Gospel account of which he speaks is that which is now called the Gospel of Luke; but probably also included Mark, if not all four canonical Gospel accounts. Indeed, those very same Gospel accounts which you and yours claim do not contain the so-called separate Gospel of Paul.

    1 Corinthians 15:3-7
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which also I received: [Gal 1:18 - ιστορησαι κηφα] that Messiah died for our sins according to the writings: [Lk 24:26-27, Lk 24:44-47]
    4 And that he was buried; [Lk 23:50-54] and that he has been raised the third day according to the writings: [Lk 24:21, 46]
    5 And that he appeared to Kepha, moreover to the twelve.
    6 Thereafter he appeared to above five hundred brethren at one time, of whom the greater part remain until now, but some are fallen asleep.
    7 Thereafter he appeared to Yaakob, moreover to all the apostles.


    Your entire religio-paradigm-mindset is based on the hyper dispensationist fallacy that Paul taught a different Gospel from what is written in the Gospel accounts containing the all important holy Testimony of the Messiah. Once a person understands that γραφας may simply mean "writings" in this instance, (though the Gospel accounts we do of course consider to be "scripture"), it becomes painfully obvious that one of the primary passages used in support of the Dispensationist MADist position is wholly misunderstood by the adherents of the MADist position. Just because scholarship has not found a "signature" Gospel account, (meaning what they might imagine as an original document), does not mean that Paul did not have one or more Gospel accounts at his disposal; nor does it mean that he was not passing them out to his congregations along with the epistles and letters from himself and the Acts 15 council. Moreover he plainly states in the above passage that what he himself had received, (likely during his fifteen days spent with Kepha mentioned in Gal 1:18), he also had delivered to the Corinthians.
    Last edited by daqq; March 27th, 2017 at 08:53 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us