34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sherman's Pick 3/20/17

@rocketman

Rocketman lays down the smack!

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post

Originally Posted by DFT_Dave
    Why do I have to keep explaining what a debate is???

I already posted this to you, here it is again:

When you figure out the fact that you actually have to prove your assertions with facts that is when the debate starts Dave. You have not posted fact one to defend your argument yet there have been at least two people here that are experts in the aerospace field explaining to you with facts, science, photos, videos, et al. and you haven't defended spit.

All arguments "to the man", or "to the majority", and "to the expert" will be considered logical fallacies and dismissed by me.

Do whatever you please Dave but, when you dismiss science, math, physics, and any semblance of logic and reason the logical fallacy is your own.

Good arguments in favor of globe earth that are made in regard to flat earth are what I want to see.

Why, thus far plenty of evidence has been presented that proves your theory is not only debunked but, quite an embarrassing position.

I would like to see if flat earth can be defeated in an acceptable way with out using thought experiment and assumptions that all physics and all astronomy simply affirm the static quo. There are a number of contradictions in globe earth and we went to the moon that do not make any sense at all.

So, because people have attempted to use science to prove a bogus theory (evolution) it somehow makes all science bogus? that is just absurd especially since science can be used to prove the creation model as well, and has, ever heard of Chuck Missler or Dr.Mark Eastman? they lectured on "The Creator Beyond Time & Space" back in the 90's and used all the physical & biological sciences to prove their point. Rejecting genuine science because people have attempted to pervert science is not the answer.

I will point out all contradictory and imagined thought projections that prove nothing.

Then you had better start with your own contradictory and imagined thought projections that prove nothing, which is most of what you have proposed in rejection of actual facts.

The theory of evolution is all about imagined evidence that prove nothing. I want to make sure that my cosmology is not built on the same.

We are not talking about evolution Dave, and deciding that actual science is false because one piece of it is built on a lie does not make all science suspect.

I will make the case for flat earth and you can make it for the globe model.

Please begin... I have been waiting for the indisputable facts that can be scientifically tested to be presented. You haven't showed us anything yet except conspiracy theory nonsense that is devoid of facts. Your theory has to be tested, how do you intend to show us the science that proves your theory?

Name calling is not an argument, make your point without them or go away.

I haven't called you any names unless you consider ignoramus to be a pejorative. In this case it is not, it is a descriptive term given to one that lacks, or rejects knowledge. You can be the judge whether that term fits or not...

​My sincere congrats on a good job.

Thread rules:
    1. Congrats only
    2. No debating
    3. No trolling

Any disruption of the thread or rule breaking will get you removed from the thread.

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 30th, 2017),glorydaz (March 20th, 2017),musterion (April 1st, 2017),Tambora (March 20th, 2017)

Resident Rocket Surgeon rocketman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,585 Times in 1,090 Posts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much Sherman but, there have been many good points made by many in this thread so, I share all honors with the rest of the group who actually subscribe to logic & reason, and which have not embraced the absurd.
    The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rocketman For Your Post:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 30th, 2017),glorydaz (March 20th, 2017),Lon (May 4th, 2017),musterion (April 1st, 2017),Sherman (March 30th, 2017),Tambora (March 20th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 36,418 Times in 22,752 Posts

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Congrats RocketMan!

It has been a very interesting thread to read, that's for sure.

Oh, and the earth is not flat.

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 30th, 2017),glorydaz (March 20th, 2017),Sherman (March 30th, 2017)

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 3,267 Posts

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    rocketdude's pretty sharp!

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Oh, and the earth is not flat.

parts of it are

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 30th, 2017),glorydaz (March 20th, 2017),Lon (May 4th, 2017),Sherman (March 30th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,746 Times in 5,956 Posts

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post
    Thank you so much Sherman but, there have been many good points made by many in this thread so, I share all honors with the rest of the group who actually subscribe to logic & reason, and which have not embraced the absurd.
    Yeah, I am pretty much not in tune with random accidents causing an increase in complexity.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

glorydaz (April 1st, 2017),rocketman (April 7th, 2017),Tambora (April 1st, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,261 Times in 7,890 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats, Rocket.

So if I can ask those who know Dave better than I (I don't know him at all, really), what's going on with him? Please PM me any insights so as not to disrupt...from what I hear, he used to be a pretty square guy.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

12. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (April 1st, 2017)

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is stupid.

There was nothing "smack worthy" about what Sherman quoted.

There was nothing particularly pithy, witty, etc.

It was just another unmemorable round of arguments among others.

This is yet more evidence that...

...this website is dying.
    "If you say the Rosary faithfully until death, I do assure you that, in spite of the gravity of your sins 'you shall receive a never fading crown of glory.' [2] Even if you are on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in Hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do who practise black magic, and even if you are a heretic as obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and save your soul, if----and mark well what I say----if you say the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for your sins" (St. Louis Marie de Montfort, Secret of the Rosary, Red Rose).

Thanks
    Thanked 36,418 Times in 22,752 Posts

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Traditio View Post
    This thread is stupid.

There was nothing "smack worthy" about what Sherman quoted.

There was nothing particularly pithy, witty, etc.

It was just another unmemorable round of arguments among others.

This is yet more evidence that...

...this website is dying.
    There, there.
    Everything is gonna be alright.

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Thread Information