Thanked 10,956 Times in 6,546 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

Facts:

•When Meshak first arrived on TOL, "she" immediately started charging all trinitarians with being secret sex perverts and lovers of divorce
    •Meshak also said God does not like the military, military people or anyone who supports the military
    •Meshak draws a clear line between "herself" and all "traditional" or "mainstream Christians," which ends up being anyone who disagrees with her on ANY point, no matter how minor
    •Sooner or later, everyone who has been kind to Meshak has posted something that caused "her" to attack and denounce them as just another mainstreamer
    •Whenever sound Biblical correction is offered - usually in response to threads or posts that Mehsak has made - "she" posts something completely irrelevant, or ignores it as if the correction wasn't even offered. [This, in my opinion, is the surest sign of dishonesty and falseness from any purported Bible believer, as it is with God's Truth, as just one example of the same thing]

So why this thread?

Because Meshak had the gall to create a thread (not the first) on "her" perception of the hypocrisy of others.

However, others and myself have studied Meshak's posts since "she" arrived on TOL. We have noticed odd but indisputable variances in syntax, content and vocabulary. It appears beyond question that at least two different people are posting at various times under the same Meshak login (which is why I wrote "she" above). In brief:

1. First it was "Meshak Prime," the supposed little old lady with ("she" said) very limited English skills, and possibly mildly demented.

2. After Meshak Prime began getting swamped with pushback and couldn't respond intelligently, then "Meshak 2.0" began posting. These were somewhat longer, more verbose and relatively more cogent posts which absolutely did not fit the posting style of Meshak Prime.

This discrepancy has tapered off but can still be seen in Meshak's post from time to time. It has led some of us to conclude that there must be at least two "Meshaks" posting on TOL.

Every time this discrepancy has been pointed out to whichever Meshak is online -- and it has been, many times -- it gets ignored or "she" whines that "she" is being attacked by "mainstreamers" for her "love of Jesus," so "good day, friend."

Whoever Meshak is, it is at minimum a judgmental defender of a false gospel very close if not identical to that believed by Jehovah's Witnesses, which Meshak admitted early on was a big influence in "her" religious thinking. At worst, Meshak is actually a composite of at least two people posting for who knows what reason. Deliberate trolling is the simplest and most reasonable explanation, in my opinion.

Either way, Meshak is a hypocrite.

My money is on troll.
    Last edited by musterion; March 18th, 2017 at 11:46 AM.
    Itís not a phobia when you have
    rational reasons to be concerned.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 20th, 2017),Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 20th, 2017),glorydaz (March 18th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (March 18th, 2017),jsanford108 (March 19th, 2017),Right Divider (March 22nd, 2017),Sherman (March 20th, 2017),Tambora (March 18th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,909 Times in 16,759 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Facts:

•When Meshak first arrived on TOL, "she" immediately started charging all trinitarians with being secret sex perverts and lovers of divorce
    •Meshak also said God does not like the military, military people or anyone who supports the military
    •Meshak draws a clear line between "herself" and all "traditional" or "mainstream Christians," which ends up being anyone who disagrees with her on ANY point, no matter how minor
    •Sooner or later, everyone who has been kind to Meshak has posted something that caused "her" to attack and denounce them as just another mainstreamer
    •Whenever sound Biblical correction is offered - often in response to threads or posts that Mehsak has made - posts something completely irrelevant, or ignores it as if the correction wasn't even offered. [This, in my opinion, is the surest sign of dishonesty and falseness from any purported Bible believer, as it is with God's Truth, as just one example of the same thing]

So why this thread?

Because Meshak had the gall to create a thread (not the first) on "her" perception of the hypocrisy of others.

However, others and myself have studied Meshak's posts since "she" arrived on TOL. We have noticed odd but indisputable variances in syntax, content and vocabulary. It appears beyond question that at least two different people are posting at various times under the same Meshak login (which is why I wrote "she" above). In brief:

1. First it was "Meshak Prime," the supposed little old lady with ("she" said) very limited English skills.

2. After Meshak Prime began getting swamped with pushback and couldn't respond intelligently, then "Meshak 2.0" began posting. These were somewhat longer, more verbose and more cogent posts which absolutely did not fit the posting style of Meshak Prime.

This discrepancy has tapered off but can still be seen in Meshak's post from time to time. It has led some of us to conclude that there must be at least two "Meshaks" posting on TOL.

Every time this discrepancy has been pointed out to whichever Meshak is online -- and it has been, many times -- it gets ignored or "she" whines that "she" is being attacked by "mainstreamers" for her "love of Jesus," so "good day, friend."

Whoever Meshak is, it is at minimum a judgmental defender of a false gospel very close (if not identical) to that believed by Jehovah's Witnesses, which Meshak admitted early on was a big influence in her religious thinking. At worst, Meshak is actually a composite of at least two people posting for who knows what reason -- deliberate trolling is the most reasonable explanation in this case.

My money is on troll.
    I have to agree with you on all points. At times Meshak #1 is inarticulate and has numerous spelling errors. Meshak #2 uses articulate words and sentences. Meshak #2 also uses advanced English while Meshak #1 seems to be unlearned and uses broken English.

There appears to be some kind of paradox arising from these two very distinct personalities. Both #1 and #2 have some things in common, however:

1) Both are anti-Church.
    2) Both hate the military.
    3) Both love the JWs.
    4) Both despise the Apostle Paul.
    4) Both only believe in Matthew through
    John and reject the rest of the Bible.
    5) Both hate their Husband.
    6) Both threaten to place everybody on ignore
    at different times.
    7) Both are deniers of the Trinity.

There's obviously a "Tag-Team" involved with the multi-faceted "Meshak persona."

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 20th, 2017),Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 20th, 2017),glorydaz (March 18th, 2017),jsanford108 (March 19th, 2017),musterion (March 18th, 2017),Right Divider (March 22nd, 2017),Sherman (March 20th, 2017),Tambora (March 18th, 2017),Truster (April 11th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent thread.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 20th, 2017),jsanford108 (March 19th, 2017),Tambora (March 18th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,433 Times in 10,155 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Very interesting observations, I have to agree.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 20th, 2017),musterion (March 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    I have to agree with you on all points. At times Meshak #1 is inarticulate and has numerous spelling errors. Meshak #2 uses articulate words and sentences. Meshak #2 also uses advanced English while Meshak #1 seems to be unlearned and uses broken English.

There appears to be some kind of paradox arising from these two very distinct personalities. Both #1 and #2 have some things in common, however:

1) Both are anti-Church.
    2) Both hate the military.
    3) Both love the JWs.
    4) Both despise the Apostle Paul.
    4) Both only believe in Matthew through
    John and reject the rest of the Bible.
    5) Both hate their Husband.
    6) Both threaten to place everybody on ignore
    at different times.
    7) Both are deniers of the Trinity.

There's obviously a "Tag-Team" involved with the multi-faceted "Meshak persona."
    Nailed it, Gros.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 20th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (March 18th, 2017),Tambora (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please do not marginalize TOL threads or TOL members, the topics and threads that interest some TOL members might not interest you. Just ignore threads and TOL members that do not interest you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubRam For Your Post:

eider (April 14th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
    Please do not marginalize TOL threads or TOL members, the topics and threads that interest some TOL members might not interest you. Just ignore threads and TOL members that do not interest you.

Get lost. Start your own thread.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 20th, 2017),glorydaz (March 18th, 2017),Right Divider (March 22nd, 2017),Tambora (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Facts:

•Whenever sound Biblical correction is offered - usually in response to threads or posts that Mehsak has made - "she" posts something completely irrelevant, or ignores it as if the correction wasn't even offered. [This, in my opinion, is the surest sign of dishonesty and falseness from any purported Bible believer, as it is with God's Truth, as just one example of the same thing]

So why this thread?

1. First it was "Meshak Prime," the supposed little old lady with ("she" said) very limited English skills, and possibly mildly demented.

2. After Meshak Prime began getting swamped with pushback and couldn't respond intelligently, then "Meshak 2.0" began posting. These were somewhat longer, more verbose and relatively more cogent posts which absolutely did not fit the posting style of Meshak Prime.

Whoever Meshak is, it is at minimum a judgmental defender of a false gospel very close if not identical to that believed by Jehovah's Witnesses, which Meshak admitted early on was a big influence in "her" religious thinking. At worst, Meshak is actually a composite of at least two people posting for who knows what reason. Deliberate trolling is the simplest and most reasonable explanation, in my opinion.

My money is on troll.
    HAHA
    I was literally just reading her threaad today where she is agressively and in a very un-Christian manner attacking a sweet, lovely and obviously Jeus loving girl and I was thinking to myself "what is wrong with this person? is she actually insane?" and then I read this and it answered my question.... yes there is something very wrong and this is a good observation that answers many questions

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tnkrbl123! For Your Post:

glorydaz (March 18th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (March 19th, 2017),musterion (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,061 Times in 9,078 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
    We've been bombarded with Meshak's threads. We certainly have the right to push back on the avalanche of trash she keeps dumping on this forum.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 20th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (March 19th, 2017),musterion (March 19th, 2017),Right Divider (March 22nd, 2017),Sherman (March 20th, 2017),Tambora (March 19th, 2017),Tnkrbl123! (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,061 Times in 9,078 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get lost. Start your own thread.
    There's room over on Meshak's many threads....and they're all HERS. Privately owned and operated!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 20th, 2017),Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 20th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (March 19th, 2017),musterion (March 19th, 2017),Tambora (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    We've been bombarded with Meshak's threads. We certainly have the right to push back on the avalanche of trash she keeps dumping on this forum.
    Yep.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 20th, 2017),Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 20th, 2017),glorydaz (March 19th, 2017),musterion (March 19th, 2017),Tambora (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't let Meshak fool anybody, she's not a true believer in the Gospel. She's not saved and has acknowledged that she doesn't know if she's saved. She preaches false doctrine and she only trusts in Matthew through John and rejects the rest of the Bible.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 20th, 2017),Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 20th, 2017),glorydaz (March 19th, 2017),musterion (March 19th, 2017),Right Divider (March 22nd, 2017),Sherman (March 20th, 2017),Tambora (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 717 Posts

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Meshak" is by all accounts, a Jehovah's Witness.
    The late Dr. Walter Martin had some excellent info on JW's,
    including the humorous "dialog on your doorstep".

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beameup For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 20th, 2017),Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 20th, 2017),Tambora (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Facts:

This is simply false. I won't call you a liar but you are mistaken in believing this malicious slander.

Furthermore I find it sad that you seem to put so much effort into denigrating meshak no matter what grievance you may be nursing.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Eeset For Your Post:

eider (April 14th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beameup View Post
    "Meshak" is by all accounts, a Jehovah's Witness.
    Meshak denies it. Could be lying, but definitely JW influenced.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 20th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (March 19th, 2017),Right Divider (March 22nd, 2017),Tambora (March 19th, 2017)

Thread Information