Thanked 5,078 Times in 2,835 Posts

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    yes, all of us trolls

me and nick
    Okay, I'll let her know you and Nick were thinking of her.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

rexlunae (March 20th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,732 Times in 9,638 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    yes, all of us trolls

me and nick and you and town and artie and everybody

everybody's a troll
    Not me
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:13, 14 -

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,879 Times in 2,231 Posts

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    pj too

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 636 Posts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ClimateSanity View Post
    Russians are free to provide information as anyone is. Would you still object if no foreign government took part in the release of that information?
    It's not the disclosure itself that was a crime. The crime was the spearfishing campaign, and subsequent unauthorized access to private emails. If investigators can identify the actual culprits, I expect that they will be indicted as those who participated in the Yahoo attack have been. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ed1_story.html

These are crimes that in other spheres, people regularly go to jail for, even when the stakes are much lower.

Quote Originally Posted by ClimateSanity View Post
    The electoral process is unhealthy if people hear information you have deemed them not worthy to know? That's the essence of totalitarianism.
    Regardless, I'd bet that Trump's campaign has a few secrets that they'd prefer not to be disclosed. When criminals engage to release damaging information to influence the outcome, isn't that a serious matter that should be investigated?

It's possible that the Russians undertook this on their own without any coordination with the Trump campaign. If, however, the Trump campaign coordinated the efforts of the Russians, they are culpable in the same crimes that Russians are, with the added distinction that they are under the jurisdiction of US law. And the fact that the campaign seems to have extensive secret contacts with Russia at least raises suspicions, especially as Trump adviser Roger Stone seems to have known about the release of John Podesta's emails before it happened, and multiple Trump advisers have lied about their contacts with Russian officials. That raises questions that deserve answers.

Incidentally, Michael Flynn seems to have committed a crime by accepting payments from foreign governments as a retired military officer. Even apart from his potential role with the Russians helping Trump, that deserves investigation.
    http://www.dod.mil/dodgc/defense_eth...strictions.pdf
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

annabenedetti (March 20th, 2017),kmoney (March 21st, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    People want to say that the Russians hacked Hill's Campaign but insist that nothing leaked out of her home brew, bleachbit, wiped it with a cloth or somthing server from when she was Secretary of State.
    Why does anyone think those two things are both true?
    I don't think there's anyone asserting that Clinton's home server was secure or that nothing was stolen from it. It's really impossible to know. It is, actually, perfectly feasible to run a private email server securely. But you'd have to audit the server, prior to it being wiped, to know if that happened. But that isn't the basis for claiming that the Russians attacked the election to help Trump.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 843 Posts

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Detroit did. Yet you have no problem with it. So did California, Illinois, and New York. And not a word from you.
    You didn't hear a word from me because I didn't know anyone made that allegation. Which is why I asked if anyone had.

I don't know why I bother.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 2,835 Posts

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    You didn't hear a word from me because I didn't know anyone made that allegation. Which is why I asked if anyone had.

It's news to me, I don't remember seeing anything about it.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 Times in 1,587 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It is ever a fascinating study to me...

That many of the very often smug people on TOL, on all sides, who normally border on cussing one another out during their ugly back and forth with one another on Scripture; collectively put that same kind of an ever self-righteous, self-serving hypocrite of a fraud...in the White House.

Reminds me of the actual reality behind the Civil War that both sides - long since proven racists to their very core - turned into the alternative fact that most still hold as "fact" to this very day.

There is no reasoning with such.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Danoh For Your Post:

rexlunae (March 21st, 2017)

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Obama surveil Trump

Trump and his supporters are hoping against hope that something else will come along and all this will be forgotten!

Trump fell to a 37% approval rating, rebuked by the FBI and the NSA over his tweets, informed that his campaign is under investigation for colluding with the Russians and faces losing the healthcare vote in the House on Thursday - all within a 5 day period.

This is supposed to be a new president's "honeymoon" period - this administration has created enemies with the intelligence community, the national media, the judiciary and members within his own party!

Republican politicians have started to distance themselves from a damaged and unpopular president as they position themselves for the 2018 Midterms!

I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,966 Times in 9,491 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post

Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    It's news to me, I don't remember seeing anything about it.
    Weird, ive posted it a few times from the news.

Detroit's election woes: 782 more votes than voters

Detroit Voter Fraud so Extensive Half of Initial Votes Ineligible for Recount…
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

Thanks
    Thanked 11,732 Times in 9,638 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The left wants to believe that Russia made Hitlery lose the election and that the Trump campaign was involved - No on both counts
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:13, 14 -

16. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 21st, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    The left wants to believe that Russia made Hitlery lose the election
    Well, they probably did.

... and that the Trump campaign was involved - No on both counts
    How do you know that? What makes you so certain?

I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,966 Times in 9,491 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The left wants to believe that Russia made Hitlery lose the election and that the Trump campaign was involved - No on both counts
    People are sick of watching liberals act like nuts and force their nuttiness on them, thats what happened in the election and they still cant get it.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (March 21st, 2017),patrick jane (March 21st, 2017)

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump supporters really have no idea as to nature of the Trump Campaign's connection with the Russians - between that and his failure to place his business holdings in a "blind trust," this Administration is already operating under a dark cloud of its own making!

Thread Information