Thanks
    Thanked 2,013 Times in 1,511 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    This whole thing is insane.
    It's part of a concerted effort to Nixon Trump on "trumped up charges"....they know he wins to drain the swamp. See Limbaugh's video I posted.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Over 5000 post club ClimateSanity's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by exminister View Post
    yep and they selectively decide what to do with information hacked. Well played.
    All well within their rights. Democrats do it all the time but that's ok right?

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,352 Times in 3,269 Posts

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    yep and they selectively decide what to do with information hacked. Well played.
    works for me

it kept hillary out of the white house

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 20th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClimateSanity View Post
    Providing information to the electorate is not meddling in politics. Any country is free to let our electorate know any information. Freedom of speech ya know.

so you are OK with hacking regardless of who it hurts? I think it will have untold affects on the US beyond this current instance.

Also you realize Comey and many Republicans say it was meddling and Russia has been doing it for many years? You are OK with our foes getting stuff over on us and stealing our vital information? Hmmm - Are you an anarchist? Your responses would make sense if so.
    Proverbs 17:19 Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    so you are OK with hacking regardless of who it hurts? I think it will have untold affects on the US beyond this current instance.
    it's the new norm, inevitable

if it wakes up those in power to the risk they run by being careless, so much the better

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (March 20th, 2017),exminister (March 20th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    works for me

it kept hillary out of the white house
    Works for me too. It really is exposing our cyber wall weakness and waking up both sides of the aisle. Hopefully, they will take action in the interest of protecting our national assets and not play into Putin's hands. What harmed Hillary this time could well harmed the right's favored candidate next time.

Americas will do the right thing, after they have tried everything else - Winston Churchill.
    Proverbs 17:19 Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Americas will do the right thing, after they have tried everything else - Winston Churchill.

gotta love churchill

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (March 20th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Russian successfully meddled in our politics by strategically hacking and putting out boring DNC emails. Trump jumped right on it strategically which is fine as long as he wasn't colluding or members of campaign. Comey for some unknown reason had to report it and then take it back, which he didn't do with the Trump campaign even though they were looking into that as well. So it is a real bad cluster mess.
    I bolded two things up there, you have your Clinton E-mail cluster messes combined.
    There were two cluster messes, or actually two and a half. With one waiting in the wings.

FIRST: When Secretary of State she did business on an unsecured private server at her house, when her E-mail got subpoenaed she deleted 30,000 e-mails that she deemed as "private", wiped the server with bleachbit, and handed the e-mails over to her lawyers for sanitizing. Then turned them in.
    The FBI found classified information on these e-mails that had been God knows where on a thumbdrive including her lawyers office and of course the un-secured server at her house.
    They decided that she had been extremely careless but declined to prosecute because she was too stupid to know better.
    This is what Trump was referring to when he said "Maybe the Russians can find them".
    This wrapped up right before the convention and the Clinton heads take "Extremely Careless" as an exoneration so all was good.

SECOND: Her campaign head John Podesta got phished and gave away his password to someone.
    Who then copied all his mail and gave it to wikileaks who started releasing it in October, their "October Surprise". Note; it does not take a Nation State to send a guy and e-mail saying "Please Verify login and password". But, some people are certain it was the Russians. Then these internal e-mails from the Hillary campaign were released in weekly packets showing the DNC and the media colluding with Hillary to defeat her primary rival Bernie Sanders and make her look like exactly what she is.

One point five: The Secretary of State e-mail cluster mess comes back around for more. Her assistant and body person Huma Abeidin (who's gorgeous by the way) is married to Anthony Weiner (yes THAT Anthony Weiner) and he's been sending nudes to underage girls AGAIN. So the laptop he pursues this hobby on is in an evidence envelope downtown and guess what? Huma had an account on there where she had e-mails from Hillary when Secretary of State. So Comey has to go back before Congress who he had told that she was careless and tell them "But wait! There's more!" but we got to look at it. And then comes back and says there's carelessness with classified information but it's all ones we knew were out there this is just one more way they could have leaked blah blah blah we said she was stupid already.

Then the other one:
    Right before the election it came out (perhaps from the Huma laptop, not sure) that Hills would send her housekeeper e-mail so she could print them out for reading at home because she apparently hates trees and her old eyes get tired (as do mine). That mac book that was the receiver has never been found and I don't think they know where the housekeeper is either? Anyone?
    So, whenever that turns up we can do this all again won't that be fun?
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fool For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (March 20th, 2017),glorydaz (March 20th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also you realize Comey and many Republicans say it was meddling and Russia has been doing it for many years? You are OK with our foes getting stuff over on us and stealing our vital information? Hmmm - Are you an anarchist? Your responses would make sense if so.
    Let me point something out.
    People want to say that the Russians hacked Hill's Campaign but insist that nothing leaked out of her home brew, bleachbit, wiped it with a cloth or somthing server from when she was Secretary of State.
    Why does anyone think those two things are both true?
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fool For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 21st, 2017),ClimateSanity (March 20th, 2017),glorydaz (March 20th, 2017)

Over 5000 post club ClimateSanity's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me point something out.
    People want to say that the Russians hacked Hill's Campaign but insist that nothing leaked out of her home brew, bleachbit, wiped it with a cloth or somthing server from when she was Secretary of State.
    Why does anyone think those two things are both true?
    Insanity

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obama son of a whore: pres dutarte!
    Loved that

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

17. The Following User Says Thank You to intojoy For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (March 20th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,438 Times in 4,211 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    So the narrative that there was no wiretapping is wrong?
    There was the FISA request - and there was Trump's claim that Obama engaged in illegal wiretapping and Spicer's claim that the British did it.

There was wiretapping.
    The FISA request which everyone already knows about.

And there was no evidence of collusion in anyway from the international business man who is now your President. Where is your friend rusha? You, AB, and her should go hide together.
    We the public don't know who was involved, do we? The investigation is ongoing. That comes from Comey, the same person who says they have no evidence of Obama wiretapping Trump. So are you going believe Comey on the one but not the other?

I have no reason to hide, nor does Rusha or AB. Rusha's made a choice to be happy elsewhere - and I keep in touch with her so I'll let her know she's not far from your mind.
    So keep your candles burning

a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,294 Times in 1,459 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I got from the article in the OP is that the NSA "wiretaps" the entire planet all the time since 2005.
    One thing I didn't notice the first time I read the article is that the author of this article is the very Fox News wingnut commentator who Trump cited as his source for the whole wiretapping lie in the first place. So it's all leading back to the first place. But I don't think it's a defensible interpretation of Trump's claim. And aside from that, there's no evidence that I'm aware of that the NSA is wiretapping everyone. So, 'no' on every count.

So the answer would be yes, Obama wiretapped Trump.
    Now that Trump is in charge it would be fair to say that Trump is "wiretapping" Obama.
    And everyone else of course.
    Even if the NSA or the FBI or any investigative agency had been wiretapping Trump, which according to James Comey did not happen, that wouldn't be reasonably described as "Obama" wiretapping Trump. Presidents do not have the kind of involvement in these investigations.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    Rusha's made a choice to be happy elsewhere - and I keep in touch with her ...

let her know we're all happy with her choice

Thanks
    Thanked 7,438 Times in 4,211 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    let her know we're all happy with her choice
    Are you speaking for all trolls?
    So keep your candles burning

a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

rexlunae (March 20th, 2017)

Thread Information