User Tag List

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: And Jesus Said Unto Paul of Ryan ...

I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,838 Times in 11,256 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClimateSanity View Post
    Not everyone has a loving family is true. Stop and think about that though before automatically going to welfare is the only answer. Society should create an atmosphere that makes that kind of family almost an inevitability.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app
    yes, thats called entitlement mentality, its why so many need them now and why sin is rampant.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (March 17th, 2017),Tambora (March 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClimateSanity View Post
    We are not a democracy. What you just described is the basis for governance in North Korea.

We are a republic.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app
    How exactly is the starving population in North Korea needs best serve in your interpretation of what a democracy is? Time for you to look up what a dictatorship is versus a democracy, even a republic.
    Proverbs 17:19 Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin

4. The Following User Says Thank You to exminister For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (March 17th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,105 Times in 3,584 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    Proverbs 10:3
    The LORD will not allow the righteous to hunger, But He will reject the craving of the wicked.
    And we're often the means by which the Lord provides.

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed. Proverbs 19:17

A righteous man knows the rights of the poor; a wicked man does not understand such knowledge. Proverbs 29:7

Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor. Proverbs 22:9

If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday. Isaiah 58:10

“If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother, but you shall open your hand to him and lend him sufficient for his need, whatever it may be. Take care lest there be an unworthy thought in your heart and you say, ‘The seventh year, the year of release is near,’ and your eye look grudgingly on your poor brother, and you give him nothing, and he cry to the Lord against you, and you be guilty of sin. You shall give to him freely, and your heart shall not be grudging when you give to him, because for this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in all that you undertake. For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’ Deuteronomy 15:7-11

Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. Ezekiel 16:49

The real Jesus (God) Matthew 7:22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly,I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’
    And to some:

41 “Then the king will say to the evil people on his left, ‘Get away from me. God has already decided that you will be punished. Go into the fire that burns forever—the fire that was prepared for the devil and his angels.42 You must go away because when I was hungry, you gave me nothing to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me nothing to drink.43 When I had no place to stay, you did not welcome me into your home. When I was without clothes, you gave me nothing to wear. When I was sick and in prison, you did not care for me.’

44 “Then those people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty? When did we see you without a place to stay? Or when did we see you without clothes or sick or in prison? When did we see any of this and not help you?’

45 “The king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you refused to do for any of my people here, you refused to do for me.’ Matthew 25: 41-45
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

exminister (March 18th, 2017),Nihilo (March 21st, 2017),patrick jane (March 17th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 2,023 Posts

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by exminister View Post
    How exactly is the starving population in North Korea...
    Recently saw some footage and was deeply grieved by what that regime is doing. Off topic, but worth a thread of its own.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (March 17th, 2017),patrick jane (March 17th, 2017)

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,483 Times in 3,001 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yes, thats called entitlement mentality, its why so many need them now and why sin is rampant.
    How great it must be to sit in that practically faultless and self righteous high horse...

I mean, why else would a person be on benefits if they didn't feel "entitled" to it?

Well this is fun isn't it?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

annabenedetti (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,882 Times in 11,121 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    Thanks for encapsulating what's wrong with the Republican party and has been for a very long time. Horribly skewed priorities.

Speaking of which, did you hear the one about the president who wanted to invest in building up the strongest military on earth while cutting head start programs for underprivileged kids and meals on wheels for the elderly?

I hear it's all the rage in hell.
    Those programs can get funding elsewhere, they are utter failures anyway
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,483 Times in 3,001 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If things were as intended, no one would want. For anything.
    Well what happened to upend what was 'intended' exactly? And how come that wasn't taken into account anyway?

Fact is that people do want, starve, die of crippling diseases etc.

The likes of your attitude would only perpetuate that.
    Well this is fun isn't it?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

annabenedetti (March 19th, 2017)

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Those programs can get funding elsewhere, they are utter failures anyway
    Perhaps "patrick jane" would explain as to why the American taxpayer should be willing to pay $3.6 million every time this billionaire president chooses to spend a weekend in Florida, but cut those programs feeding underprivileged children and the elderly are "utter failures!"

Again Republican politicians find themselves in the unenviable position of having to explain the "unexplainable" to their constituents - with just 19 months before the 2018 Midterms!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,882 Times in 11,121 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post
    Perhaps "patrick jane" would explain as to why the American taxpayer should be willing to pay $3.6 million every time this billionaire president chooses to spend a weekend in Florida, but cut those programs feeding underprivileged children and the elderly are "utter failures!"

Again Republican politicians find themselves in the unenviable position of having to explain the "unexplainable" to their constituents - with just 19 months before the 2018 Midterms!
    Those mid-terms will be another sweeping Republican victory. Trump can travel anywhere he wants !!!
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If things were as intended, no one would want. For anything.

Psalms 72:1-4

Endow the king with your justice, O God, the royal son with your righteousness. May he judge your people in righteousness, your afflicted ones with justice. May the mountains bring prosperity to the people, the hills the fruit of righteousness. May he defend the afflicted among the people and save the children of the needy; may he crush the oppressor.

Romans 13:4
    For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good.

Jeremiah 22:16
    He (King Josiah) defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well.

Governments were set up for the good of the people. Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, even though you disagree with Rome's policies.
    The OT Israel theocracy were instructed to help the poor and even Josiah was called out for doing so.

The Republicans have turned doing good into doing evil. SAD!
    Proverbs 17:19 Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember meals on wheels used to come by my in-laws and leave food once a week. I used to wonder why because they had food. They also had a family to aid if they needed it. We provided them a very nice home and would never have allowed them to be hungry.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exminister View Post
    Psalms 72:1-4

Endow the king with your justice, O God, the royal son with your righteousness. May he judge your people in righteousness, your afflicted ones with justice. May the mountains bring prosperity to the people, the hills the fruit of righteousness. May he defend the afflicted among the people and save the children of the needy; may he crush the oppressor.

Romans 13:4
    For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good.

Jeremiah 22:16
    He (King Josiah) defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well.

Governments were set up for the good of the people. Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, even though you disagree with Rome's policies.
    The OT Israel theocracy were instructed to help the poor and even Josiah was called out for doing so.

The Republicans have turned doing good into doing evil. SAD!
    If the government is set up for your good, why are you so against a republican government? When Obama was in office I never felt a need to act out in the anger I see now. I took it that whatever happened worked toward good for God's people, whoever was in government.

Even when something happens like the poor Christians that are loosing their businesses for standing against Obama's LGBT agenda will work toward good. If not in this life, then in the afterlife.

You always stand for God's Word but do it in a Godly, peaceful, manner.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. [29] For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,744 Times in 8,155 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ryan is Catholic. Christ does not know Him.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

20. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (March 18th, 2017)

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Ryan is Catholic. Christ does not know Him.
    Just because Ryan is Catholic doesn't mean God can't use him. God even used a donkey.

I'm not sure I will like this new ACA they are trying to push, but I do know that God is on my side.Whatever happens will work toward God's people's good. If not in this life, then in the hereafter.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,744 Times in 8,155 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pondsbb View Post
    Just because Ryan is Catholic doesn't mean God can't use him.
    Don't respond when you don't understand what was written. I said Ryan is not known by Christ. He can't be: Rome put an official curse on Paul's saving Gospel centuries ago and that curse is still in force. Rome replaced the Gospel with a false one. That false gospel is the one Ryan believes. Therefore Christ does not know him.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

23. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (March 18th, 2017)

Thread Information