Thanks
    Thanked 1,246 Times in 973 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil.Eye.<(I)> View Post
    Forgive me Meshak, or don't. If I am willing to open my spiritual heart in discussion with you, but you feel it's okay to not open yours and "judge" mine while your at it... what is the point in acknowledging anything that comes from your mouth, mind, heart or "spirit"?
    You have right to your judgment and opinions like everyone else.

peace

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lon is using tact and he has that right. I have grown to appreciate his modes of communication. Could you please verify with me that you have no intention of sharing your spiritual heart, but merely pointing fingers at mine?

have a good day, dear.

"That is why you Fail" Evil.Eye.<(I)>'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,753 Times in 1,354 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    have a good day, dear.
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Lon,
    Thank you for giving me opportunity to discuss what Jesus says about Christianity.
    My first question to you is:
    1) what does Jesus say about how to become His disciple or follower?
    Thank you again.
    John 8:24 and Matthew 16:24 ... Because Romans 5:8

Matthew 7:1f, 2

And one of the most difficult teachings of Jesus that I feel I am now obligated to follow... (Mark 6:11)

@Sherman ... I can't believe I'm saying this... This is a loosely guised callout thread. I would like to make peace with @Lon and the Calvinists by doing what I have accused them of publicly...

I believe ToL has "rules" about Name dropping, callout threads. If this party of @Lon condemnation that didn't turn out exactly like @meshak thought it would ... was magically locked because of ToL policy... I would say it's because of ... (Jude 1:12) and it's clear accuracy in the matter of the OP's author.

@Eagles Wings and @Ask Mr. Religion ... I know we don't see eye to eye, but ... am I the only one that sees this?
    Open (Beyond Time ...1 Ki. 8:27) Relational to us within Time (John 1:1)
    Dispensational (2 Ti. 2:15)
    It's All About Jesus and He's the theology (John 5:39f)
    Biblical (2 Ti. 3:16)
    Zionist (Rm. 11:25-36)
    There is only one Commentary!
    (1 John 2:27; Rm. 8:9; Php. 1:19; Mt. 23:8)

Salvation is Free (Eph. 2:8f) !!! It depends on his strength, not mine!!! (2 Co. 12:9)

Stupid things Tet says...

Quote Originally Posted by tetelestai View Post
    The old heavens and old earth was the law and the Old Covenant.

The new heavens and new earth is the New Covenant.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evil.Eye.<(I)> For Your Post:

Lon (March 16th, 2017),Sherman (March 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And one of the most difficult teachings of Jesus that I feel I am now obligated to follow... (Mark 6:11)

@Sherman ... I can't believe I'm saying this... This is a loosely guised callout thread. I would like to make peace with @Lon and the Calvinists by doing what I have accused them of publicly...

I believe ToL has "rules" about Name dropping, callout threads. If this party of @Lon condemnation that didn't turn out exactly like @meshak thought it would ... and was magically locked because of ToL policy... I would say it's because of ... (Jude 1:12) and it's clear accuracy in the matter of the OP's author.

@Eagles Wings and @Ask Mr. Religion ... I know we don't see eye to eye, but ... am I the only one that sees this?

thanks,

good day.

The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,917 Times in 6,707 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I believe ToL has "rules" about Name dropping, callout threads. If this party of @Lon condemnation that didn't turn out exactly like @meshak thought it would ... was magically locked because of ToL policy... I would say it's because of ... (Jude 1:12) and it's clear accuracy in the matter of the OP's author.

Your assessment is accurate. This is a veiled callout and soapbox. This is turned into another soapbox on the 'evils' of belonging to a 'mainstream' church and believing in the trinity. She didn't really want dialog. Lon has been very gracious with her and yet she kept smacking his hands so to speak. With this last post, I am going to lock this thread, unless Lon messages me and desires to add more replies. Then I will reopen the thread.

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 16th, 2017),Ask Mr. Religion (March 16th, 2017),Evil.Eye.<(I)> (March 16th, 2017),glorydaz (March 16th, 2017),Lon (March 16th, 2017),Tambora (April 29th, 2017)

The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,917 Times in 6,707 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Putting this thread in the archive under oddities. Interesting study in bait and switch by the OP. Her target though, is very gracious, calm and level headed.

The bait is laid in the OP. The switch you will find here

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 16th, 2017),Eagles Wings (March 16th, 2017),glorydaz (March 16th, 2017),Lon (May 4th, 2017),Tambora (April 29th, 2017)

Thread Information