User Tag List

Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast

Thread: Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 Times in 1,666 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    One of the very few times I have seen you express your understanding so clearly, GT.

It wasn't a bad breakdown of YOUR view.

And believe it or not, it is in some ways similar to how SOME MADS on here end up in their odd understanding of parts of Romans, Ephesians, and Colossians.

It is similar in result to HOW such end up with TWO gospels supposedly preached by PAUL - one supposedly DURING Acts; another supposedly AFTER.

Your version of Romans, Ephesians, and Colossians there is as much a hybrid of incompatible ideas as that of said some of the MADs on here.

I get nowhere with them on theirs either.

It is what it is.

Rom. 5:8
    Your mere opinion means nothing. What don't you get that denial and insults are not a defense for the truth?

Danoh, you are nothing more than a lazy opinionated slanderer.

What repentence are YOU referring to?
    Don't worry about it Gigot.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,585 Times in 1,928 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Your mere opinion means nothing. What don't you get that denial and insults are not a defense for the truth?

Danoh, you are nothing more than a lazy opinionated slanderer.

Don't worry about it Gigot.
    "Let's discuss" Gigot...

Here - take your pick..

https://www.google.com/search?q=gigo...ckie+gleason&*

But seriously, woman - get a sense of humour; already

Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 1,866 Posts

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have explained it to you that we have to lead others to how to get wisdom and knowledge.

During the laying of the foundation, the people needed to get together to hear the word and share the writings.

You are NOT leading people to God for wisdom, you are leading people to other people and to college.
    That too. Wisdom and knowledge are two different things. You HAVE to study to get one. You don't have to go to college. I did.

That is not true. You claim to be a teacher, why don't you study more what I am saying? Isn't that how you learn?
    If the conclusion is logical and evident. Because you are NOT a teacher, neither is the case. I can guess and surmise, but you don't understand how to clearly communicate. There is a difference between wisdom and knowledge. I cannot teach you wisdom. I can help you gain knowledge.

I did not say that.
    Well, you did. I quoted you saying that.
    I am trying to teach others the truth
    Pay better attention.
    Danoh is correct. You don't communicate well. All the attention in the world will not save your lack. Cannot.

Again, I did not say that. I am trying to help others to have it without needing schools and teachers that will lead them astray.
    This is why Danoh called you a simpleton. I'm not saying that, but I'm saying you don't realize the incongruity. You would HAVE to be a teacher to lead. People would have to know where you are pointing them AND that you knew where you were going. Nobody, by example would take a basket weaving course from those who have poor baskets.

IYou aren't going to be able to answer my question are you?
    This is bad teaching too. Rather you would rephrase your question, not blame the student. You are 'trying' to take the role of a teacher by this tack whether you think you said it or not but you did say it also. I quoted you.

You call yourself a teacher and you cannot answer my question
    How is one related to the other and why would you assume cannot? I'd like to work on your logicking skills.

Ia question about what you think you are gifted at.
    For this discussion, correction and discernment. Teaching too, whether you learn or not.

Paul says he considers it dung.
    All of it, not just one thing or another. Nothing but Christ saved him. That is all he is saying.

You have not shown that you know how to get wisdom from God.
    The only place you can. Wisdom is different than knowledge.

You also do not seem to know of why God hid the Truth from the wise and learned.
    How do you know what I know and what I don't know? You are posturing for absurdity. Listen and you will be wise, proverbs says.
    You don't listen.

Yes I answered there was only one place to get God's wisdom (God). Yes I answered that knowledge is gained only by studying/listening and applying yourself. You don't listen so you don't learn and it is not wise.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

glorydaz (March 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    That too. Wisdom and knowledge are two different things. You HAVE to study to get one. You don't have to go to college. I did.

If the conclusion is logical and evident. Because you are NOT a teacher, neither is the case. I can guess and surmise, but you don't understand how to clearly communicate. There is a difference between wisdom and knowledge. I cannot teach you wisdom. I can help you gain knowledge.

Well, you did. I quoted you saying that.

Danoh is correct. You don't communicate well. All the attention in the world will not save your lack. Cannot.

This is why Danoh called you a simpleton. I'm not saying that, but I'm saying you don't realize the incongruity. You would HAVE to be a teacher to lead. People would have to know where you are pointing them AND that you knew where you were going. Nobody, by example would take a basket weaving course from those who have poor baskets.

This is bad teaching too. Rather you would rephrase your question, not blame the student. You are 'trying' to take the role of a teacher by this tack whether you think you said it or not but you did say it also. I quoted you.

How is one related to the other and why would you assume cannot? I'd like to work on your logicking skills.

For this discussion, correction and discernment. Teaching too, whether you learn or not.

All of it, not just one thing or another. Nothing but Christ saved him. That is all he is saying.

The only place you can. Wisdom is different than knowledge.

How do you know what I know and what I don't know? You are posturing for absurdity. Listen and you will be wise, proverbs says.
    You don't listen.
    You say a lot of nothing and prove that you do not know how to get wisdom and knowledge from God. You do not even know why God hid the truth from the wise and learned.

Now tell me how you think you can teach anyone anything if you do not even know that?

Thanks
    Thanked 19,496 Times in 9,767 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GT is the reason Paul said women need to be silent. You run into one or two of these and you'd be saying that, too.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

musterion (March 19th, 2017),Tambora (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    GT is the reason Paul said women need to be silent. You run into one or two of these and you'd be saying that, too.
    What else you got?

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Lol - a sense of humor might help. It allows each one us to see ourselves a bit more realistically.

And since I know what this post will now compel out of you - yo, Glory - laugh a bit more at yourself - tag; you're it

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What else you got?
    A giant band aide?

Thanks
    Thanked 19,496 Times in 9,767 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What else you got?
    Lol - a sense of humor might help. It allows each one us to see ourselves a bit more realistically.

And since I know what this post will now compel out of you - yo, Glory - laugh a bit more at yourself - tag; you're it
    You two are so well suited.

I'll wait while you ride off into the sunset together. GT will be teaching Danoh how to train his camel.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

musterion (March 19th, 2017),Tambora (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You say a lot of nothing
    You accused Danoh of being lazy minutes ago. I went through your post line item by line item. I also added your answer (again) because you didn't catch it the first two times, while you were responding so quickly, without reading that post.
    This is how my students who won't study do it in class too. I usually send them to the principal's office and gave them sentences: "I WILL pay attention in class and do my own work. I WILL pay attention in class and do my own work." "I will not be a disruption in class. I will not be a disruption in class."

and prove that you do not know how to get wisdom and knowledge from God.
    Actually, you are demonstrating that you might not know what either of them are, in point of fact.

You do not even know why God hid the truth from the wise and learned.
    I have students that do this too, they keep talking and never hear the answer because they are too busy talking. I call them "Chatty-Kathy" after the dolls. I know why God hid the truth. It is only knowledge. Anybody can look this up.

Now tell me how you think you can teach anyone anything if you do not even know that?
    I don't know how to fly a plane. Does that mean I can't teach Drivers Ed? You are in the habit of making sweeping generalizations that are 1) wrong and 2) are familiar to the Chatty-Kathy variety of student. Please don't reply to this, reply to the larger one. This one is a waste of space.

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

glorydaz (March 18th, 2017),Tambora (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You accused Danoh of being lazy minutes ago. I went through your post line item by line item. I also added your answer (again) because you didn't catch it the first two times, while you were responding so quickly, without reading that post.
    This is how my students who won't study do it in class too. I usually send them to the principal's office and gave them sentences: "I WILL pay attention in class and do my own work. I WILL pay attention in class and do my own work." "I will not be a disruption in class. I will not be a disruption in class."

Actually, you are demonstrating that you might not know what either of them are, in point of fact.

You do not even know why God hid the truth from the wise and learned.
    I have students that do this too, they keep talking and never hear the answer because they are too busy talking. I call them "Chatty-Kathy" after the dolls.

I don't know how to fly a plane. Does that mean I can't teach Drivers Ed? You are in the habit of making sweeping generalizations that are 1) wrong and 2) are familiar to the Chatty-Kathy variety of student. Please don't reply to this, reply to the larger one. This one is a waste of space.[/QUOTE]

So are you finally admitting you do not know how to get knowledge and wisdom?

Are you admitting that you do not know why God hid the truth from the wise and learned?

Thanks

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So are you finally admitting you do not know how to get knowledge and wisdom?

Are you admitting that you do not know why God hid the truth from the wise and learned?
    Chatty-Kathy. Okay, I will play along, even though I asked you not to respond to this post.
    Go ahead and teach me. How do I get wisdom? How do I get knowledge?

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (March 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So then, maybe your first judgement of me was false?

Thanks

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So then, maybe your first judgement of me was false?
    Hmmm?

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

Thread Information