On the back of a horse someplace in Colorado
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    Agreed, but why is a plane flying into a building unlike any other collision ever recorded?
    It looked like a video game.
    Because this is unlike any other collision ever recorded. One thing that made these different was that the hijackers intentionally chose cross country flight departing from New York because the planes would have a full fuel load. Fully loaded, that is about 23,980 gallons (162,824 pound) of jet fuel. That is a lot of fuel to spread fires through the buildings.
    Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we watch the slow motion replays of a plane entering the tower, does it look like a normal collision?
    This is way off topic, and a shot-in-the-dark, but it might be what you're getting at.

Do you have a mental picture of what a huge asteroid would look like from space, impacting the earth? Beyond the miles of hardened crust, underneath everything is an un-interrupted sea of molten rock, all of the earth's crust (including it's oceans, which sit atop the crust like giant puddles) merely floats upon this sea. If a huge bolide impacted the planet at astronomical speed, it would pierce directly through to the earth's magma without stopping at the crust. Does this help explain what you're seeing in the 9/11 impacts that doesn't make sense to you?
    "To be deep in history, is to cease to be Protestant"---Newman

Matthew 16:18 AENT "I say also to you that you are Keefa, and on this Keefa I will build my assembly, and the gates of Sheol will not subdue it." (BR, emphasis mine)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,590 Times in 6,988 Posts

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    This is way off topic, and a shot-in-the-dark, but it might be what you're getting at.

Do you have a mental picture of what a huge asteroid would look like from space, impacting the earth? Beyond the miles of hardened crust, underneath everything is an un-interrupted sea of molten rock, all of the earth's crust (including it's oceans, which sit atop the crust like giant puddles) merely floats upon this sea. If a huge bolide impacted the planet at astronomical speed, it would pierce directly through to the earth's magma without stopping at the crust. Does this help explain what you're seeing in the 9/11 impacts that doesn't make sense to you?
    Thanks!

I'm not sure if this is comparable to a tin can flying 500+ mph (allegedly).
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    You're too literal to get it.
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the plantation of denial,
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    This thread is just as bad as the flat earth thread.
    And here we've been for over a decade now ready to argue about it.
    Here's to another decade
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fool For Your Post:

Nihilo (March 20th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None. Why does this one collision not resemble any other collision that has ever occurred?
    Which one? This happened in New York City. There were a few people around.
    I II III IV

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks!

I'm not sure if this is comparable to a tin can flying 500+ mph (allegedly).
    There are ballistic missiles that can be loaded with multiple MT warheads that can be deployed in flight, delivering each warhead to a different target along its trajectory. There is a trajectory where a single missile could deliver MT warheads to each of the following cities. Moncton, Boston, Providence (outskirts), New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. And with the speed of those things---they fly much faster than even a bullet fired from a high-powered rifle, from start to finish would be single-digit minutes, and it'd all be over for the Northeastern seaboard, and on the wrong day most of Washington's elected officials would be there and fall.

As troubling as that is, now, if you've got a globe handy, and a string or rubber band, find the trajectory and follow it southwesterly. And then northeasterly. Do it a few different times so you get a range of different answers to this question: From what countries could someone with one of these missiles launch and get close to that trajectory? And if you do it right, I think it explains a lot.

Matthew 16:18 AENT "I say also to you that you are Keefa, and on this Keefa I will build my assembly, and the gates of Sheol will not subdue it." (BR, emphasis mine)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How so? Digital artifacts?
    Are you really saying that our video games are so close to reality that we can't tell the difference?
    I II III IV

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    There are ballistic missiles that can be loaded with multiple MT warheads that can be deployed in flight, delivering each warhead to a different target along its trajectory. There is a trajectory where a single missile could deliver MT warheads to each of the following cities. Moncton, Boston, Providence (outskirts), New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. And with the speed of those things---they fly much faster than even a bullet fired from a high-powered rifle, from start to finish would be single-digit minutes, and it'd all be over for the Northeastern seaboard, and on the wrong day most of Washington's elected officials would be there and fall.

As troubling as that is, now, if you've got a globe handy, and a string or rubber band, find the trajectory and follow it southwesterly. And then northeasterly. Do it a few different times so you get a range of different answers to this question: From what countries could someone with one of these missiles launch and get close to that trajectory? And if you do it right, I think it explains a lot.
    Do what right? Explains what?
    I II III IV

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,879 Times in 2,231 Posts

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    what - pacman?

din't look like pacman to me

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    Do what right? Explains what?
    If you have a globe handy, and a string or a rubber band, make a geodesic. Start at the line between Moncton and Washington DC and go northeasterly until it gets interesting, do it just for grins.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,590 Times in 6,988 Posts

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    what - pacman?

din't look like pacman to me
    I was thinking of Donkey Kong, when Mario collides with a barrel.
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    You're too literal to get it.
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,508 Times in 3,662 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CabinetMaker View Post
    Because this is unlike any other collision ever recorded. One thing that made these different was that the hijackers intentionally chose cross country flight departing from New York because the planes would have a full fuel load. Fully loaded, that is about 23,980 gallons (162,824 pound) of jet fuel. That is a lot of fuel to spread fires through the buildings.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Thread Information